Planespotting

Planespotting: Will Somebody Please Help Stevie Cohen?

drudge+siren.gifStevie Cohen: Nassau Int’l to Boca Raton on his Gulfstream V
We didn’t say anything when you took a stake in Build-a-Bear, or when you requested ice sculptures in the various likenesses of the A-team for your last birthday or even when you sent out a mass email asking if anyone knew of any “moyel-in-a-minute” programs. But voluntarily spending time in Boca Raton? Stevie-boy, you are obviously a hamster with his tail caught in the wheel of life, crying out for help. That or you’ve got a gun to your head. But we like the hamster imagery, so the former stands.

12 comments

12 Responses to “Planespotting: Will Somebody Please Help Stevie Cohen?”

1. KLW says:

Levin, do I need to send you another completely revolting link to prove to you that “mohel” is the Americanized spelling? Because you know I will.

2. Anonymous says:

i’m in love with you, and for one reason: “moyel-in-a-minute”

3. Wordhumper says:

I believe you mean מוהל?

4. Anonymous says:

the other day i was thinking to myself, you know, my sources for financial news really lack in the moyel and hamster imagery departments, and i’m upset about that. so thanks, levin. (ps i love you, no big deal but i thought i’d put it out there. do with it what you want).

5. go long says:

These missives from the B.L. fan club are becoming tiresome.

6. I HEART BL!! says:

go long: speak for yourself

7. go long says:

Actually I speak for a growing number of DealBreaker.com readers. The sycophantic communiqués from the B.L. Fan Club (Manhattan Division) are getting seriously tedious.

8. BLfan#39402915 says:

go long: do you have these other digruntled readers corraled up in some barn, grumbling about how much the BL fan club has made their lives so difficult? (that’s just the picture i got in my head from your most recent comment). btw– you’re a douche.

9. go long says:

Funny you mention it, because from what I understand a group of “disgruntled readers” is organizing for a march on DealBreaker.com HQ to address precisely this issue. You shall know them by their torches and pitchforks. “Douche”? How pedestrian. I’ve been called much worse.

10. ForeverLovingBL says:

Personally I find BL’s writing style and analysis to be quite insightful. Everytime she writes, her fans are merely expressing their gratitude and praising dealbreaker’s decision to hire such a fine writer!!
    Also, go long: wouldn’t that mean you’d have to step away from your computer and stop refreshing this comment thread? SAY IT AIN’T SO!

11. Anonymous says:

The best writing in this family of blogs is from Lat on ATL and Will on Deadspin, I wish they knew more about Wall Street…

12. Icarus says:

“A hamster caught in the wheel of life is about right, right about now.
    I think we’re going to see Stevie-boy taking a trip soon and it’s not going to be to boca, baby.
    All good things come to those who wait.