News

AIG Chief Benmosche: Bathroom Fixtures Are The Ultimate Panty-Dropper

Picture 20.pngAs previously mentioned, shortly after taking Ed Liddy’s job off his hands, new AIG head Robert Benmosche popped over to his Croatian villa for a little vacay. When could we expect Bobby back at the office some people wanted to know? Soon-ish! September 7th to be exact, as it’d be pretty ridiculous to come in right before Labor Day Weekend, when everyone is totally checked out anyway. Furthermore, he doesn’t actually need to be in the office to get shit done, Benmosche told Reuters yesterday in an interview from his home overlooking the Adriatic. He also discussed some other stuff (namely tips for chick slaying), which we’ll get into presently.
On working hard for the money, wherever, whenever:

“People criticise me for being on vacation. I actually started work a week before I was actually supposed to,” he said. “I do have conference calls every day, I have all my information sent here. I can work here as well as in the office in New York.”

On keeping him happy by making it rain, as he has offers of golden showers from a million other institutions coming out the ass:

The new AIG CEO is being paid more than his predecessor, Ed Liddy, who made just $1 a year. AIG said it will pay Benmosche $3 million in cash and $4 million in fully-vested stock. He also could receive a bonus valued as high as $3.5 million.
“It’s the bottom end of a competitive range,” he said, adding that he earned more previously and would be judged ultimately on his performance. “You still need to pay people competitively.”

On not being afraid anymore:

“We have the ability. I know that I am telling people we are allowed to,” he said. “What I don’t know is if people (employees) are willing to. A lot of them feel hurt, embarrassed, a lot of people have lived in fear because of what I call lynch mobs with pitchforks.”

And most importantly, on his bathrooms, and the bitches who love them:

He makes no apologies for his passion for Croatia, including his palatial villa with 12 bathrooms and his vineyards on the Peljesac Peninsula about a two hours drive north of Dubrovnik. Benmosche has no previous family links to Croatia; his ancestors hail from Lithuania and Poland. The room had an oversize wall-to-wall mirror, Jacuzzi, large glass-enclosed shower and plenty of natural light.
“Every bathroom is like a piece of art,” he said while showing off his master bathroom with his wife Denise. “Women go wild when they walk in here.”

Related: Area Man Threatens To Out-Toilet Stevie Cohen

69 comments

69 Responses to “AIG Chief Benmosche: Bathroom Fixtures Are The Ultimate Panty-Dropper”

1. AIG is screwed says:

If he is still with his wife Denise, why does he own a pad with Lisa Weber in Florida.

2. guest says:

C’mon Bess nobody gives a sh$t about the dudes toilet…why the EFF is the stock up 100% in 2 days? Don’t make me go to Yahoo!

3. guest says:

@2 seriously? is this your first time on DB? do you actually think Bess would ever write about why the EFF stock is up 100% in 2 days. moron.

4. Bess Levin says:

@2 You seem to be confused as to what it is I do here.

5. guest says:

Stanford University and wealthy alums are big on comfortable bathrooms for special people, too. Really, if you turn out the lights it smells just the same, no?
    ~Croation Minister of Shit Houses

6. Benmosche says:

@2 go check Yahoo, and then stay there.

7. Valery Kogan says:

not impressed.

8. guest says:

Don’t send him back here!!!! Please…!!!!
    ~Yahoo Finance

9. guest says:

big pussy went grey

10. guest says:

Sounds like a top guy to me.

11. SC says:

how do you think I slay so many chicks? my good looks and charm? it’s the toilets.

12. guest says:

**********************
    There is a great joke about how a natural gas trader makes his wife go wild. Bedroom curtains are a key part of the joke. The occupation of the trader can be changed to fit the circumstances.
    ~The Joke Briefer

13. guest says:

seriously? did AIG fire it’s PR dept? how did this thing get through?

14. steve cohen says:

Every bathroom is like a piece of art,”
    finally, someone marries my two great loves: art and shitters.

15. guest says:

@14 FTW

16. Investorcluzo says:

oh this is priceless…
    “I can work here as well as in the office in New York”
    I wonder what would happen if some MD told that to lloyd? separately but related: I wonder when his options will get priced? given the run in aig’s stock since he “started”, “gentle ben” qualifies to use the line “I don’t make money, I print it!”…will the pay czar feel some heat for that one?

17. guest says:

Bathrooms?
    A drunk, fomer bank employee chick staggered into a Catholic church and sat down in a confession box, saying nothing.
    The bewildered priest coughed to attract his attention, but still the man said nothing.
    The priest then knocked on the wall three times in a final attempt to get the man to speak.
    Finally, the drunk ex-banker chick replied, “No use knocking, friend, there’s no paper in this one either.”

18. guest says:

BRAVO JOKE BRIEFER BRAVO!

19. valery kogan says:

whatever, quantity over quality.

20. guest says:

@17…excellent joke but when you are cutting and pasting, double check the genders!

21. 4James2Cayne0 says:

Cluzo,
    All you need is a bridge game and your blackberry. What could go wrong?

22. guest says:

@20…@17 here….Yes…I got rid of the part of me that did that! Laid off those brain cells with beer.

23. guest says:

I just had a great idea for a work of art thanks to @14’s idea of “art and shitters” !!
    ~P. Rodin

24. guest says:

@20-
    I thought it was fine, as written.
    -DK

25. NakedShort says:

Not sure if anyone saw this article. I hear next month theyll be doing a piece on “The Douchiest Financial Service Industry Designations” I am sure we can figure out the top two now.

26. guest says:

“Wearing flip-flops, khaki shorts and a green polo shirt, the new chief executive of bailed-out insurer American International Group Inc says he’s getting a lot of work done from his massive villa overlooking the Adriatic.” — Do HighBridge Polos come in green?

27. Perkins Maxwell says:

Bess, please get Stevie to comment on the record here. He’s being out-loo’d left and right.

28. guest says:

“The Brooklyn-born Benmosche goes for a four-mile (6 kilometer) walk every day, frequently checks mail and stock prices on the Internet, and gets an in-house massage several times a week.’
    How do you say “happy ending” in Croatian?

29. guest says:

Why does the first (uppermost) of his triple chins appear to be an unnaturally dark shade of red?
    -pfluger

30. guest says:

@28……with an extra $20.00 US…….

31. Anal_yst says:

@11
    Oh please, don’t pretend like the zamboni didn’t have anything to do with it, or the sweet fleece

32. guest says:

Bernie used to “surprise” me all the time. I went with him once on a lark to a condom store. He bought a dayglo orange, ribbed french “tickler” thingy and when he went to pay for it, the clerk said, “That’ll be $4.96 with tax….”
    Bernie shot back, “What??? It doesn’t stay on by itself?!?!?”

33. guest says:

My friend Nicky DePascali got a TV in his bathroom floor. Boom. Done.
    -CG

34. guest says:

@33 very good

35. guest says:

I got two words for you: Eddie Nash!

36. guest says:

what does FTW mean?
    -guy who doesn’t know acronyms

37. guest says:

@36 for the win

38. NakedShort says:

@36 for future reference

39. […] himself, he can do just as good a job remotely in Croatia, where he has grapes to tend to and the finest bathrooms money can buy to take advantage of as he can in lower Manhattan. Also? He’ll be damned if […]

40. Letty Hagstrom says:

Stereotypical corporate executive scum of the Earth – another fine example of people you will see in Hell….

41. rkhnknpk says:

8by4T5 imnfyaiobqrr, [url=http://vxhqopvekymu.com/]vxhqopvekymu[/url], [link=http://xohmqyasxjeq.com/]xohmqyasxjeq[/link], http://lziexxnbyzzc.com/

42. xzBvVq Really enjoyed this post. Really Great.

43. I will be back although you update.

44. Extekelva says:

view hermes birkin at my estore hermes birkin , for special offer

45. The spot is truly exciting for me personally.Thanks!

46. bsbblwptr says:

idi1Np sssjxagqlxyg, [url=http://cgxkypohzwup.com/]cgxkypohzwup[/url], [link=http://sjrigylthdrn.com/]sjrigylthdrn[/link], http://ydusaorfkuuw.com/

47. Like a website proprietor I believe the fabric here’s truly wonderful. We regards on your initiatives. You should continue the very good function eternally ! Excellent luck. symphony

48. I’ll be seeking someone that want far more understanding

49. Liv says:

Your posts is not designed ppeorrly. There are only three text links. Perhaps we do not ppeorrly understand each other. I’ve decided that you want to publish posts like this makes Agata. +2Was this answer helpful?

50. Aimeeh says:

Ooohh you’re an August baby too?? Sama lah kita! :D But you get to go makan angin for your birthday. Aku makan REAL angin saja lah. Hahahah..PS: AL.Ting, kaiesn aku tengok luahan rasa wifey mu itew… :P

51. Take pleasure in the distinct write-up, continue keeping about!

52. Monty Hirz says:

Excellent…preserve the actual goodwork!

53. For me it’s a wonderful a single

54. Your current write up is really a superb label of that.

55. At the same time you could have a number of the many fantastic internet sites on my small blogroll.

56. Excellent answers my personal spouse! Generally admire your personal methods along with guide regarding this kind of.

57. Thank you, this became really valuable. I think I’m just last but not least receiving my personal head around all this!

58. Really simple as well as extremely excellent manual

59. Ivana Goin says:

Only stating many thanks won’t wind up becoming all you might have to, for this great quality inside the producing.

60. Visit my website moreover with each other with notify me your current watch.

61. crork says:

KxNyhm I am so grateful for your blog article.Really looking forward to read more. Want more.

62. editing says:

I truly like your blog post and all the items you are going to do in addition to self-sufficiency

63. I’m just let down I could just “thumbs-up” this page just the when.

64. I take pleasure in your weblog post and a lot of varieties of the actual belongings you are doing with each other with self-sufficiency

65. nollywood says:

I should produce a very good articles available on the market and that i actually believe your post Fits very best involved with it.

66. I am reading your comments ought to and yes it appears like they are acquiring guidance

67. I believe that is one of the such a lot significant info for me. And i am glad reading your article. However should remark on few common issues, The website taste is wonderful, the articles is in reality great : D. Excellent task, cheers

Our Sites