Picture 14.pngGoldman Sachs partner managing director Richard Kimball Jr. apparently got in some trubs with his Southampton neighbors this summer. His neighbors are people who say judgey stuff like “he is certainly enjoying the life of a single man” (Rick is divorced from Blackstone co-founder Pete Peterson’s daughter, Holly, who you might know from her memoir about screwing the male nanny) and “there were a series of wild pool parties going on late until the night, with a lot of young pretty girls” (the implication being that these women are whores and Dick was throwing off the wall fuck-fests even Eliot Spitzer wouldn’t attend, not even in the hardcorest of his hooker banging days). Obviously they would’ve been cool with the hos if they’d been invited over to join the fun but they weren’t so they called the cops and had that shit shut down. Several times. Oh, but they weren’t done there. Next they got Page Six on the horn and started crunching numbers.

“Another neighbor went round to get them to turn it down, and she came back saying there were a lot of topless girls around the pool with just two or three guys.

A lot of girls? Only two or three guys? Could that mean anything but insane orgies? Not in my world. This is the best part:

“Many of the residents say he ruined their summer. It’s pretty arrogant behavior.”

Got that? He ruined their summer. The whole thing. Down the drain.

1. Posted by Investorcluzo | September 9, 2009 at 11:29 AM

@bess – are you suggesting that the spitz’s hooker banging days are over? just askin…

2. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 11:30 AM

Goldman Sachs has completely lost it’s identity, their was a time when a partner would get fired for being this over the top. Now it is just business as usual from the firm that used to be the white knight and now is front-runners central in more ways than one.

3. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 11:30 AM

They blind me, these decadent breasts.
    – Henry “Hung Like Christmas Garland” Hampton

4. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 11:30 AM

I have no pool hence no hot chicks at my house.
    Did it really say he rented the place for $2.5mil for the summer? For that much every fucking wall had better blow me as soon as I walk in the door.

5. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 11:32 AM

A true blue blooded yankee holds such parties in the indoor pool… Savages…
    BTW, wasn’t Richard Kimball the name of Harrison Ford’s character in The Fugitive?

6. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 11:33 AM

4 = Nouriel Roubini

7. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 11:33 AM

@5 you are right, I knew I recognized that name hahahahahah

8. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 11:35 AM

Every time I jump into a pool, I immediately sink to the bottom because my bsw is dipped in 24karat gold.
    LB

9. Posted by Richard Fuld | September 9, 2009 at 11:37 AM

I use my Man Stick to separate the shallow and deep end of the pool. Safety first.
    -Richard “Don’t Cross the Rope!” Fuld

10. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 11:37 AM

@2 – When were those golden days when GS was a “White Knight”?

11. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 11:38 AM

I hate wearing shirts.
    Jabroni Pony

12. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 11:40 AM

@10 1980s Gus Levy wouldn’t permit the firm to take part in hostile takeovers, companies looked to them fend off takeovers.

13. Posted by pfluger | September 9, 2009 at 11:40 AM

What an interesting story!
    I enjoyed the comment Richard Kimball made to the Post reporter who called: “It is a very small neighborhood.” And he then refused further comment.
    I think Kimball acquitted himself nicely with that remark, in a crytic Goldman kinda way.

14. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 11:42 AM

that must have been a misunderstanding, they said he re-newed our summer not ruined.

15. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 11:45 AM

What I want from each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in that area. Checkpoints go up at fifteen miles. Your fugitive’s name is Richard Kimble. Go get me some.
    Marshal Gaspacino

16. Posted by Riskybusiness | September 9, 2009 at 11:48 AM

Not one reference to Dr. Richard Kimball from “Fugitive” fame? The one armed man threw the parties?

17. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 11:49 AM

@16 who cares?

18. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 11:50 AM

@13 totally. i taught him well.
    -lucas van praag

19. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 11:53 AM

I wish this Jefferies analyst would stop humping my leg.

20. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 11:54 AM

you could rest like 8 balls on kimball’s chin. jesus.

21. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 11:55 AM

Jesus put his balls on Kimball’s chin?

22. Posted by pfluger | September 9, 2009 at 11:58 AM

@18/lucas:
    Is there some kind of employee handbook with suggestions for responses to nosy reporters questions?
    Like, “If asked by a reporter why the cops were called to a party with loud music and attended by yourself, a buddy or two, and a bunch of topless girls, respond by saying, ‘It’s a small neighborhood’.”

23. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 11:59 AM

Wasn’t Kimball the guy from “The Fugitive?”

24. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 11:59 AM

@ 2 Go join the ZeroHedge crybabies you fucking wanker

25. Posted by pfluger | September 9, 2009 at 12:01 PM

@23: That’s a Gasparino type question…..

26. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 12:02 PM

@24 Works for Goldman Sachs and is pissed because he knows the statement is accurate

27. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 12:03 PM

@22 there wasn’t before I came, but a whipped this place into shape.
    -LvP

28. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 12:03 PM

Where can I get hard hitting news with a humorous slant?
    Chizzle Gaspizzle

29. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 12:05 PM

It’s all about making dough, doing blow, and getting blown. Did I leave anything out?

30. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 12:05 PM

who would’ve guessed the marriage would end in a fit of orgiastic melodrama??

31. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 12:08 PM

Regular orgy vs Insane orgy.
    Discuss.
    /Not meep.

32. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 12:08 PM

@ Risky = New guy

33. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 12:12 PM

Bess – hilarious, and really well written. Take a bow.

34. Posted by pfluger | September 9, 2009 at 12:12 PM

@28: Everything you do has a humorous slant, Charlie.
    You don’t see it, of course, but everyone else does. You see, its just that you are unintentionally humorous. Especially when you get really worked up and excited when doing some hard-hitting report on CNBC. Or when you’re still drunk from the prior night’s festivities. That’s when you’re at your best.

35. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 12:13 PM

I’m nervous about naked swine flu orgies.
    Nervous guy

36. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 12:15 PM

no way he rented for 2.5!!! house isnt even worth that much. jeex

37. Posted by pfluger | September 9, 2009 at 12:17 PM

Oh, sweet!! Partner Kimball’s mother is some kind of minister!!!
    Probably, she wasn’t there during the parties.

38. Posted by pfluger | September 9, 2009 at 12:18 PM

Oh, sweet!! Partner Kimball’s mother is some kind of minister!!!
    Probably, she wasn’t there during the parties.

39. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 12:22 PM

Who wants to see me feverishly punish my glutes?
    CG

40. Posted by Becky Boot Fan | September 9, 2009 at 12:27 PM

“Who is your daddy and what does he do!?”
    -Det. Richard Kimball

41. Posted by Seaman Bodine II | September 9, 2009 at 12:30 PM

she didn’t take his name – no wonder she got the boot

42. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 12:36 PM

Women that do not take their husband’s name are serious b1tches, period.

43. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 12:46 PM

@36 is that really the house? i definitely wouldn’t throw my outdoor orgy parties in a place that nonsecluded…

44. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 12:56 PM

I went to Dalton with Ms. Peterson. She was the finest of all the babes in the school at the time.
    She is still in my nightly rotation.

45. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 12:59 PM

At 23-Yes

46. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 1:15 PM

Bess you know how to brighten our day

47. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 1:26 PM

Look for a rape lawuit soon

48. Posted by Rick Kimball | September 9, 2009 at 1:32 PM

Just to set the record straight, those were not topless “girls.” they were adults, and they were men, specifically Barney Frank and Mark Haines. Perhaps it was my *neighbors* who were inebriated.
    I will have no additional comments.

49. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 1:32 PM

Best Summer EVER!. I owe it all to Dick. He first got me laid at Goldman back in 95, let me releive myself on Holly in 01 and got me laid again in 09. He’s the man. Bukkaki Fest next weekend back at his place.

50. Posted by Laura Blankfein | September 9, 2009 at 1:56 PM

Richard, great party as always, but Susan and I will not be waiting in line behind those little Ukranian bitches. If the party starts at noon, we expect to be topless in the pool by noon.

51. Posted by moviequotepolice | September 9, 2009 at 2:29 PM

@40 – Det. John Kimble – unless it’s the Fugitive Kindergarten Cop…

52. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 3:10 PM

@47: By lawsuit, do you mean lolsuit? As in LOL-suit, as in it’s such a funny situation that it is laugh-out-loud funny, therefore the pun on the lol?

53. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 3:36 PM

coolest goldman partner ever. his ex-wife is a cunt. you go, richard!

54. Posted by Chuckie Passgasparino | September 9, 2009 at 4:10 PM

@33: she knows not to bend over in this group

55. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 4:17 PM

It might not be him who is rumoured to be dating a young and pretty business anchor.

56. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 5:06 PM

Rick, grow up and get your a$$ into rehab. It’s not fair to your kids.

57. Posted by guest | September 9, 2009 at 9:13 PM

I hate when Dr. Richar Kindall does shit like this and evade Chi-town police on the man hunt

58. Posted by guest | September 10, 2009 at 12:05 AM

pics or it didn’t happen

59. Posted by guest | September 16, 2009 at 10:43 AM

@12
    Gus Levy died in 1976.
    In the ’80s it would have been Whitehead and Weinberg. Thanks for playing.

60. […] * Moved to London in 2008, but before leaving pissed off his neighbors by throwing a loud party in the stylings colleague Richard Kimball […]

61. […] * Moved to London in 2008, but before leaving pissed off his neighbors by throwing a loud party in the stylings colleague Richard Kimball […]

62. Posted by Anonymous | March 23, 2011 at 3:54 AM

Note to self: When partying naked poolside, remember to sit boy-girl-boy-girl, so we don’t piss off the Episcopalians next door.