Screen shot 2009-10-13 at 11.53.21 AM.pngBy now you’ve probably heard that a lady named Christine Mancision has filed a couple lawsuits over being “clobbered” on a dance floor at wedding last year. The first is against James Graeber, the guy whose actions supposedly put a metal plate and five screws in Christine’s wrist. The second is against the Hyatt Morristown in New Jersey, which the victim claims encouraged Graeber to grab her arm, spin her around the dance floor and then fling her off to the side where she went “flying,” by overserving the guy when he was “visibly intoxicated,” adding “fuel to the fire” in Graeber’s dancing feet. Mancision, who works investor relations at Luxor Capital Group, wants a million in damages. Now, up front, let us just say it’s obviously a shame the girl had to go through surgery and “eight months of grueling rehabilitation.” But with the office holiday party season fast approaching, let us also say this:

…if you can’t take the moves, get off the dance floor. This is what people do. Yeah, Graeber was likely drunk but guess what? The spin and the fling is probably his go-to regardless. The booze just added a little get up and go to the delivery. Why should he be punished for being a phenomenal dancer? There’s no way he could’ve predicted his skills would’ve landed the girl in the hospital, which while unfortunate, is something that happens sometimes (if she hadn’t gotten hurt Christine would’ve been telling all her friends about the “awesome dancer” she met at the wedding in Jersey). And now he should be made to feel badly for nearly pulling off such a technical difficult and crowd-pleasing move, hang up his shoes and never get freaky again? What’s next, come December 10 Cliff Asness refrains from doing The Worm after dinner out of fear of breaking some feet in the process? Stever decides against attempting to execute a triple salchow, which he’s been practicing for months at this point and knows he could nail to delight of the staff? And other bull shit along those lines?

105 comments (hidden for your protection)

1. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:04 PM

He should have used more mancision when he flung her.

2. Posted by Becky Boot Fan | October 13, 2009 at 12:05 PM

Bitchy looking gal. Her should have thrown in a DanzaSlap for good measure.

3. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:05 PM

GS – if your filthy hands ip address is on any of those wedding photos there will be a restraining order filed
    Love,
    Sally

4. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:06 PM

Oh my god! What did he to do her face? This guy is an animal and should be locked up.

5. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:06 PM

I have never seen a person that I wanted to slap more than this hole

6. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:07 PM

I was really hoping for an animated gif of the Mad Men tractor incident after the jump.

7. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:08 PM

I would hate fuck the hell out of her.
    CG

8. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:10 PM

Full, half brazilian, or vagifro?

9. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:12 PM

Vagifro with a wiff of rotten trout

10. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:14 PM

Too Old; Didn’t Fuck
    -J. Epstein

11. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:14 PM

I love trout!
    Andy Madoff

12. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:15 PM
  13. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:16 PM

Looks like a little more time out in the sun might cheer her up some.

14. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:18 PM

I’d guess tastefully trimmed but am guessing the closest anyone has gotten to it is probably a boarding school roommate when a hug turned into some awkward yet gentle scissoring.

15. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:21 PM

I love gentle scissoring.
    Bawney Fwank

16. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:21 PM

@14
    FTW!

17. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:21 PM

@14 nah, the story mentioned her boyfriend. (the wedding was for her boyfriend’s boss.)

18. Posted by FUNdamental | October 13, 2009 at 12:22 PM

Chaz thinks this move is amateurish, and strongl recommends mr graeber graduate to chaz’s signature move….chloroform rag and some rope. Then these petty problems never arise.

19. Posted by NakedShort | October 13, 2009 at 12:22 PM

The icy glare says “I want it in my butt regardless of how many dingleberries are back there”
    The horrible facial acne scaring says “middle school was a rough patch for me and now I am going to take my pimpled aggression out on anyone that dare have a good time in my presence”

20. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:27 PM

I would only have sex with her if she promised to make that face and only that face.
    C Gizzle

21. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:27 PM

I have that same face every time I read one of Greg’s posts. A look of total disgust.
    Greg’s Mom

22. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:28 PM

Her LinkEd in account not working – hoping it means Luxor fired her pussie ass
    feel free to send her your compliments at lcgcomply1@bloomberg dot net

23. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:30 PM

She looks so smeagol in that picture.

24. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:30 PM

The turtleneck and headband say “I read a lot of Nancy Drew back in the day,” but the eyes say “and I will use every trick she taught me to nail your ass in court”

25. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:32 PM

@12
    It looks like he is an intern at UBS. If anything this helps him, doesn’t that cunt know the waste of suing someone that is judgment proof?
    She looks so-so. I would pack her poop with my cock.

26. Posted by Investorcluzo | October 13, 2009 at 12:32 PM

since “that guy” seems to be MIA, I’ll say it: I’d hit it…

27. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:37 PM
  28. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:38 PM

Fire crotches have never been my thing.
    The Prostie Fucker

29. Posted by american bandersnatch | October 13, 2009 at 12:38 PM

In my younger days I used to get wicked drunk at my holiday parties at that place before they rebranded it a Hyatt. I believe I maimed four of five people when dancing and nobody sued me.

30. Posted by stevie | October 13, 2009 at 12:38 PM

I already have the costume made, so no, nothing will hold me back from pulling off the salchow, save for a pussy-ass partner. also, my employees sign papers saying they can’t sue me for any unforseen injuries they might sustain in the presence of my dancing feet, so I’m protected anyway.

31. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:39 PM

she’s done lesbian bukkake in her time.

32. Posted by turd_ferguson | October 13, 2009 at 12:39 PM

When you are not getting laid, it leaves a lot of time for filing lawsuits.

33. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:40 PM

Free Armenia.
    Dickran

34. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:40 PM

Anyone else notice that she can cut glass in that photo?

35. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:43 PM

@34 – that’s her aroused face

36. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:45 PM

Any kind of dance is dangerous to financial mavens. Remember this? Perhaps her lawyer should find out what happened in this actions settlement process. Or, anyone know Steve Chang? Call him and get the down-low.
    *******************
    AP reports a businessman claims in a lawsuit that he was injured when a stripper giving him a lap dance swiveled and smacked him in the face with the heel of her shoe.
    Stephen Chang, a securities trader, said in court papers filed Friday that he was at the Hot Lap Dance Club near Madison Square Garden and was getting a paid lap dance when the accident occurred early Nov. 2, 2007.

37. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:48 PM

@29/AB – I was always more of a fan of the Morristown Westin. I felt like it was more of a free-for-all, maiming included. I bet Bess would agree.

38. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:48 PM

@36 why get the lowdown when the story was already written about here…like a year ago.

39. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:48 PM

I would give her every inch of my love.
    Bernie

40. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:50 PM

Hey, @38…which definition of the word “remember” do you not understand?

41. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:51 PM

There is no way she is neat and tidy down there. She has angry crotch bush written all over her face.

42. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:53 PM

Graeber, ha, classic!

43. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:56 PM

I was going to give @4 an FTW, but the game was sequentialy upped as I scrolled down… well played everyone, at the very least.

44. Posted by sac | October 13, 2009 at 12:56 PM

this is why I hold all my holiday parties in the tent out back, where no one can hear your scream.
    -stevie

45. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 12:56 PM

I used to date a woman who worked for a Houston energy firm. One night in the parking garage near Smith Street, she giggle-whispered to me that she wanted me to kiss her where it was dark and “kind of stinky”. So I drove her to Beaumont and…….

46. Posted by merkin capital partners | October 13, 2009 at 12:56 PM

Didn’t she play weird plain looking friend #3 friend in those high school movies? You know the ones.

47. Posted by Anal_yst | October 13, 2009 at 1:02 PM

There is no amount of booze or $ that would convince me to put my manhood (or anything else) in the vicinity of that penis fly trap

48. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 1:03 PM

@anal_yst- bull shit

49. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 1:04 PM

Only he can answer the questions posed in this forum.

50. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 1:05 PM

Is fire bush painful?

51. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 1:06 PM

she looks better here..

52. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 1:07 PM

I met you once, a long time ago.

53. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 1:10 PM

this explains it all!
    About me:
    ‘Nobody got anywhere in the world by simply being content.’

54. Posted by american bandersnatch | October 13, 2009 at 1:11 PM

@37 – Indeed. Although I’m so old I remember it as the Governor Morris.

55. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 1:13 PM

9.04 … 2.06
    Luxor Capital Group, LP
    New York, NY US
    Investor Relations
    2.06 – Present

56. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 1:14 PM

She should contact Gaspo about how he keeps both his wrists in such good shape.

57. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 1:15 PM

You don’t call! You don’t write!
    -ProActiv

58. Posted by NakedShort | October 13, 2009 at 1:16 PM

@55 Jesus Christ 5’2″ no wonder she got hurt. Definitely a spinner though

59. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 1:17 PM

The wrists are very important in finance.
    ~Ghost of Walter Wriston

60. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 1:19 PM

Dancing effed me up too.
    ~Tom DeLay

61. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 1:23 PM

it must have been cold that day they took the picture….

62. Posted by Investorcluzo | October 13, 2009 at 1:25 PM

oops, ny post doctored that photo. the amateur hour pics on her myspace page tell the real story. I retract my statement @26, I would NOT hit it! is that chelsea damn clinton standing next to the pelican?

63. Posted by merkin capital partners | October 13, 2009 at 1:26 PM

the fuck is a gettysburg college?

64. Posted by Becky Boot Fan | October 13, 2009 at 1:27 PM

I’m a bit shocked the “hotel room receipt” guy hasn’t manufactured a list of charges at the Hyatt for this one yet.

65. Posted by trojan | October 13, 2009 at 1:28 PM

@14
    Scissor me timbers.
    this is the first guy i’ve ever seen working investor relations.

66. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 1:29 PM

If she wins any money won’t her insurance company ask for her “paid outs” back? Lawyer going to get 40% ??
    See, these frivolous lawsuits are ruining America. But that is for democrats. If she is a Republican she should get $45 million dollars.
    ~R. Limbaugh
    Outcia, FL

67. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 1:35 PM

@31 Can you explain lesbian bukkake to me? I saw one for the first time recently, and I’m still confused as to what the point of it is.

68. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 1:43 PM

IS the dude in the pic the guy who flung her? If she’s 5’2″, he can’t be more than 5’6″. What a short little man! If he’s unemployed now, I think we may have found the real world equivalent to George Costanza.

69. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 1:44 PM

Mancision? Is that the little incision guys get on their balls when they get snipped?

70. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 1:44 PM

71. Posted by MiddleOfficeLoser | October 13, 2009 at 1:45 PM

Man, I don’t know where to start – red hair, Nancy Drew, gentle scissoring, that glare and those folded arms, lesbian bukkake.
    Anyway, I would wreck that chick.

72. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 1:48 PM

You bastards ruined it. Myspace is now set to private!

73. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 1:49 PM

This is what happens when you allow dancing!
    -Rev. Shaw Moore

74. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 1:50 PM

“The goggles, they do nussing!”

75. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 1:51 PM

@45 long drive for only a kiss. You’d better have gotten a round or two of road head on the way back

76. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 1:51 PM

i never understood you foreigners. i think she is pretty good looking

77. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 1:52 PM

Obviously, lesbian bukkake is when a gang of women focus their cumming efforts onto one female in particular, coating her in the resin of female affection.

78. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 1:52 PM
  79. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 1:54 PM

@68 no. the guy in the picture is her boyfriend.

80. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 1:55 PM

@75…it was an old joke.
    @73…well played!
    @69/70…it’s the spaghetti looking tubes from each of the testicles that get snipped during a vasectomy, not the testicles themselves. I heard Gaspo’s vasectomy took 4 hours and wore out two chain saws.

81. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 1:55 PM

Why is she so angry?

82. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 1:59 PM

I know what went wrong. The physics were off. it was a man and a woman. That’s why it didn’t work.

83. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 1:59 PM

@80
    youse only knows da half of it
    -cg

84. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 2:01 PM

This is going to make 8th Grade Semi-Formals even more awkward

85. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 2:08 PM

I think she’s cute in a “Girl Next Door” way which was the winning business model Hef gave up when he allowed Playboy to spiral down into celebrity F-list, shaved beavers and plastic titties. When you give up natural class, you go downhill.
    ~B. Guccione
    Mons Venus, CA

86. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 2:11 PM

Seriously, Burnett just asked why erectile dysfunction medicine research is necessary, it’s just dollars wasted, funds should be redirected to life saving needs.
    Lesbian bukkake, Erin, get wet for the sisters!

87. Posted by E Spitzer | October 13, 2009 at 2:37 PM

Doubtful I could monetize that twat.

88. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 3:11 PM

not as pretty as me.
    -ping j

89. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 3:28 PM

@87 you’ve hit much worse

90. Posted by Anal_yst | October 13, 2009 at 3:32 PM

Can someone post/fwd Bess the myspace/facebook pics for those of us who work @ bucket shops that limit our internet research capabilities?

91. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 3:35 PM

@anal_yst- looking for some jerk material?

92. Posted by Anal_yst | October 13, 2009 at 3:35 PM

btw is that a crappy nosejob or just a Triceritops beak, can’t really tell from just that one pic, thoughts?

93. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 3:42 PM

@80 Let me help you understand this. The “spaghetti looking tubes” are what get snipped to accomplish the objective. To access the “spaghetti looking tubes”, the surgeon has to make a little mancision on the balls. Lifelike illustration here:
    NOW do you understand what sweet little Christine’s surname is all about?

94. Posted by TGFBV | October 13, 2009 at 8:00 PM

The easiest 300% improvement in looks ever. IT’S CALLED A SMILE, DAMMIT!
    If you can’t smile, at least ditch the stinkpuss look.

95. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 8:42 PM

If this was Peru, I’d hit that.
    –Gov. Mark Sanford

96. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 8:43 PM

If this was Argentina, I’d hit that.
    –Gov. Mark Sanford

97. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 8:44 PM

If this was Argentina, I’d hit that.
    –Gov. Mark Sanford

98. Posted by dont giva | October 13, 2009 at 8:44 PM

if you look hard enough you can see some nip poking through that sweater

99. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 9:25 PM

I once had an intern that looked like her.
    –David Letterman

100. Posted by guest | October 13, 2009 at 9:43 PM

100! b11tches Youse see what I did there?
    -cg

101. Posted by guest | October 14, 2009 at 11:49 AM

@90…As Monica Lewinsky might say, “Close…but no cigar..”
    The image shows an incision in a man’s “scrotum” or “ball sack” (Not to be confused with the famous writer of the same name.). Sometimes the commentariat refer to it as a “scrote” in various threads.
    The balls or testicles or huevos or pelotes or cojones or hang in the “scrotum” for the same reason Maria B wears pants from time to time: to keep bulbous things from swinging wildly during activity.

102. Posted by Tits McGee | October 14, 2009 at 11:53 AM

After she gets fired from Luxor, I will hire her as my secretary, so I can POUND HER IN THE ASS.

103. Posted by guest | October 15, 2009 at 6:22 AM

@Graeber,
    Serves you right. Ginger kids have no souls.
    -Eric Cartman

104. Posted by guest | October 19, 2009 at 4:46 AM

Wonder what she thinks when she hears the song, “come on baby, let’s do the twist”. lol.

105. Posted by guest | October 20, 2009 at 12:10 AM

@103 – Ginger suing ginger actually.