Picture 122.png
[click to view]
Obviously my pick is a question that merges both their favorite topics, birds for Paulson and huge cans for WB (“Have you ever found a titmouse in the brush, Hank? Would she have fit in on a Russ Meyer set?”)
Update: Paulson: “[George] Bush was like a mother to me.” So there’s that.
Watch Live: Buffett And Paulson [Omaha World Herald]
Related: Collapse Of Bear Stearns Took Away From Hank Paulson’s Bird Time
Folksy Business Wisdom And Abberant Sex Fetish, With Warren Buffett

9 comments (hidden for your protection)

1. Posted by guest | February 9, 2010 at 1:52 PM

what was it like to make lewis shit his pants?

2. Posted by Pfluger the Barbarian | February 9, 2010 at 1:52 PM

He should ask what happened to the falcon.

3. Posted by guest | February 9, 2010 at 1:57 PM

you fucked that falcon, didn’t you? you dog.

4. Posted by guest | February 9, 2010 at 2:02 PM

do you miss the beard?

5. Posted by guest | February 9, 2010 at 2:06 PM

Paulson: “[George] Bush was like a mother to me.”
    Buffett: so you sucked on his tits?

6. Posted by guest | February 9, 2010 at 2:08 PM

@5 horrible horrible image

7. Posted by guest | February 9, 2010 at 2:15 PM

HP- Hey Warren pull my
    finger
    WB- HA! I wont fall for that one agian

8. Posted by guest | February 9, 2010 at 2:31 PM

I have nipples, Hank, can you milk me?
    -Warren

9. Posted by guest | February 9, 2010 at 4:05 PM

WB: “The market had started to fall like a blind roofer.”
    HP: “I was willing to sell my soul to bail us out but I realized I had already done that some time back and souls ain’t like home equity….”
    WB: “The bears were getting hotter that a fresh fucked goat in a pepper patch…”
    HP: “The chin grease on my silk ties built up like a smear of lard as I looked down my nose at Lewis…”
    WB: “Lehman was getting fucked like a tied-up goat.”
    HP: “The markets were beating us like a rented mule…”
    WB: “Weekend calls to my home office was getting hotter than a 4 story cat house on coupon night…”