- 26 Mar 2010 at 12:15 PM
Speaking of flying, the money manager/swindler discusses the time he faked his own death, and the events leading up to it (apparently he got home for dinner and his wife had only set out four plates and that’s when he knew “it was all over” because “the fifth plate was always mine”).
- Marcus Schrenker Speaks (From Prison) March 26, 2010
- Guy Who's Short Herbalife Says Guy Who's Long Herbalife Saying Guy Who's Short Herbalife Saying Herbalife Is A Fraud Is A Fraud Is A Fraud March 13, 2013
- SEC Charges Guy With Being Very Bad Roommate September 30, 2014
- BofA Kinda Forgot That Structured Notes Mature September 30, 2014
- Morningstar Still Has 99.579% Confidence In Pimco September 30, 2014
- Not All Hedge Funds Totally Worthless September 29, 2014
- Tim Geithner Was Risk Averse Before He Was Treasury Secretary September 30, 2014
- Carl Icahn Glad eBay Finally Woke Up And Listened To Him, Hope Its Learned A Valuable Lesson Here Today (Never Question Carl Icahn Again) September 30, 2014
- Pimco: Jim From Accounting's Departure Would Cause $10 Billion In Outflows September 29, 2014
- Careful Grooming = Respectability For Bitcoin September 30, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com