• 26 Mar 2010 at 12:15 PM

Marcus Schrenker Speaks (From Prison)

Speaking of flying, the money manager/swindler discusses the time he faked his own death, and the events leading up to it (apparently he got home for dinner and his wife had only set out four plates and that’s when he knew “it was all over” because “the fifth plate was always mine”).

1. Posted by kung fu grip | March 26, 2010 at 12:53 PM

The guy’s a freaking sociopath – Wifey should have hit him over the head with plates 1-5 and saved us the agony of seeing this asshole resurface.

2. Posted by Anonymous | March 26, 2010 at 12:54 PM

“This website has been reported as unsafe

We recommend that you do not continue to this website.
    Go to my home page instead

This website has been reported to Microsoft for containing threats to your computer that might reveal personal or financial information. ”

Bess, this shit is hopeless.

3. Posted by Anonymous | March 26, 2010 at 1:00 PM

yeesh thats a bad sunburn

4. Posted by Bess Levin | March 26, 2010 at 1:13 PM

@2 I informed the Breaking Media Brain Trust (BMBT) and the thing that was causing that has been removed.

5. Posted by Anonymous | March 26, 2010 at 1:14 PM

“wife only set out three plates…fifth plate was always mine.” With math like that people should have caught on sooner.

- H. Markopolous

6. Posted by Anonymous | March 26, 2010 at 1:31 PM

is his wife available to date?

7. Posted by Breaking Media Brain Trust (BMBT) | March 26, 2010 at 1:33 PM

Wtf, Bess. All your base are belong to us.

8. Posted by Anonymous | March 26, 2010 at 3:22 PM

Bess – please put me in touch with the BMBT. I also have this “virus” issue, although non computer-related. They seem fairly adept at getting rid of them quickly, so I was thinking . . .

9. Posted by creditquant | March 26, 2010 at 3:40 PM

Ha,
    that’s why you don’t date gold diggers.

Also I never quite understood that picture – why would you pose with a Lexus most people buy after they retirement (my parents included)? AARP sticks don’t exactly scream cash money.

10. Posted by creditquant | March 26, 2010 at 3:41 PM

*stickers

11. Posted by Anonymous | March 26, 2010 at 4:29 PM

the wife looks like bridget marquardt…

12. Posted by volatilitysmile | March 26, 2010 at 4:43 PM

@8 – I’m thinking STDs, I’m thinking endownments, I’m thinking Itchiko is alone at home on a Friday afternoon, I’m thinking where’s my damn Benz…