Spitzer says ba-ring it, bitch.

“I love politics,” Spitzer told Fortune. “The substance, the debate about the issues …” As for a race in 2010? It is “just hard to see,” he says. But he adds, “I’ve never said I would never consider running for office again.”

He’s not afraid of this broad, who’s sworn she’ll go head to head with him if he think of so much as running for the PTA, and actually, Ness would relish the opportunity to do battle with her in a no-holds barred debate.

As for that other ish?

“I made an egregiously horrendous judgment at every level,” he adds. “Not just in terms of the risk/reward calculus, which seems like a very antiseptic way of thinking about it, but also in terms of what it meant to my family. I talk all the time about fiduciary duty. What more fundamental duty is there than to a spouse?”

1. Posted by Mitch Cumstein | April 7, 2010 at 5:47 PM

Eliot,

Even if I can overcome my fears and find love again, is it possible for someone to fall in love with me? Usually you know someone for months, maybe years, before you tell them specific details about your personal life and your past; let alone your most intimate secrets. People usually earn trust first. I don’t have that luxury anymore. You can read every secret I’ve ever had on Wikipedia. You just have to Google my name to learn about hardest things I’ve ever gone through. Some people say that it’s refreshing to be freed of your secrets. Supposedly you’re given a blank slate. Well, I’ve learned that’s not the case. My past is my present. Those ghosts continue to haunt me. My mistakes will live with me for the rest of my life. I am going to be the one that has to explain to my children and my grandchildren “that” part of my life. This will have an effect on them and I know for me that is going to be the hardest part of all this. How long until people accept that who I am now is not who I was then? I can’t change the past. You can’t exactly have the internet expunged.

2. Posted by Mitch Cumstein | April 7, 2010 at 5:48 PM

Oh, and BTW, /minute, that little diatribe runs (rounded) $46.

3. Posted by Anonymous | April 7, 2010 at 5:58 PM

those tits never get….wait a second

4. Posted by CoveredLong | April 7, 2010 at 6:10 PM

Sounds like a lot of eggregiousness was going around.

5. Posted by Anonymous | April 7, 2010 at 7:40 PM

Seriously? Elliot- go eff yourself. Count your blessings that troll of a wife took you back. Ot go the other way and get into the biz-

6. Posted by Anonymous | April 7, 2010 at 9:00 PM

Prostitute and the Politician. Gee, you’re kidding me. Never heard of such a combination. Get out of here. Sex was involved somehow? Oh my God. I would never have imagined such a thing in a million years. In New York City? Are you sure? I am blown away. A politician got involved in some sex with a prostitute. No way. Come on. Really? You’re making it up, right? What an amazing story. It’s so unbelievably scandalous and outrageous and unheard of. Just to be sure, I’ve to this right: you’re telling me that a prostitue and a politician were involved — a-and then everyone found out about it! Holy crap. This kind of stuff GOES ON? Please, tell me you’re making it up. I mean, really? Sex between an elected official and someone he paid for it? Whoa. What a story. You guys are really on top of the hot stuff, huh?

7. Posted by guest? | April 7, 2010 at 10:32 PM

Oh, it’s already been broughten

8. Posted by Anonymous | April 7, 2010 at 11:27 PM

@6 just let it go eliot.

9. Posted by Seaman Bodine | April 8, 2010 at 7:25 AM

@6

of course, elliot was also the biggest douche bag in a long line of stinky vag wash albany scumbags, and never actually prosecuted anything of any real worth other than his own self-aggrandizement

10. Posted by Anonymous | April 8, 2010 at 10:18 AM

Those tits always get old

11. Posted by Anonymous | April 8, 2010 at 11:33 AM

Nice Boobs!

12. Posted by MarshallStack | April 8, 2010 at 12:10 PM

Jame Gumb has put on weight.
    Maybe it is the 3 inches of pancake makeup.