The Challenge: 7 KFC Double Down sandwiches in 30 minutes.
“This is a face-off between two men. Winner will be the first man to finish or whoever eats the most within the time constraints without a reversal. There is an open offer on the table to all comers with 2 to 1 odds that neither will be able to finish within the 30 minute window. The event is happening tomorrow from 12:30 – 1:00 PM.”
Some info on the participants, according to their colleagues:
*26 Years Old
* Heavy Weight – shaped like Wario without the mustache, 235 lbs, 5’8″
* He is a data freak and has been monitoring his weight daily for the past 7 years. He is currently at an all time high. He gave a presentation at a group meeting which presented regression results that explained the relationship between his seamless web ordering habits and his weight gain.
* Leaving the firm in June for MBA program that shall remain nameless.
* 27 Years Old
* Middle Weight, approximately 5’11”
* Lives in New Jersey with his wife (almost everyone else in the office is unmarried and lives in Manhattan) and has a love of ultimate fighting.
It’s not just doctors and scientists that need STEM education. America’s shifting economy is demanding more trained workers in many different sectors. See how Travis Brooks got the hands-on education he needed to become a technician at the Chevron Pascagoula Refinery. Visit The Atlantic to learn more.