Tags: chicken, clear your schedules, food eating challenges, KFC, meet the contestants, Paul Tudor Jones, so meaty there's no room for a bun, teasers
THE CHICKEN IS THE BUN!
The Challenge: 7 KFC Double Down sandwiches in 30 minutes.
“This is a face-off between two men. Winner will be the first man to finish or whoever eats the most within the time constraints without a reversal. There is an open offer on the table to all comers with 2 to 1 odds that neither will be able to finish within the 30 minute window. The event is happening tomorrow from 12:30 – 1:00 PM.”
Some info on the participants, according to their colleagues:
*26 Years Old
* Heavy Weight – shaped like Wario without the mustache, 235 lbs, 5’8″
* He is a data freak and has been monitoring his weight daily for the past 7 years. He is currently at an all time high. He gave a presentation at a group meeting which presented regression results that explained the relationship between his seamless web ordering habits and his weight gain.
* Leaving the firm in June for MBA program that shall remain nameless.
* 27 Years Old
* Middle Weight, approximately 5’11″
* Lives in New Jersey with his wife (almost everyone else in the office is unmarried and lives in Manhattan) and has a love of ultimate fighting.
Earlier: Have We Identified The Next Food Eating Challenge?