• 27 May 2010 at 5:04 PM

Kenneth Starr’s $7.5 Million Ponzi Palace

Prosecutors said Starr recently used $7.5 million from clients to buy a lavish Upper East Side condo complete with 5-bedrooms, 6.5 baths, an indoor 32-foot lap pool, a rec room with a wet bar, and “spa like baths and walk in closets.”

1. Posted by 1,000,000 crickets | May 27, 2010 at 5:21 PM

*chir-blub . . .blub . . .blub*

2. Posted by Anonymous | May 27, 2010 at 5:48 PM

we make your dreams come true!

3. Posted by Trashed Gulags | May 27, 2010 at 5:48 PM

Wasn’t she suposed to say, “But believe me, when it’s resale time, the East Side moves all the time. I mean what do you got on the West Side? Sean and Madonna? “

4. Posted by Louis Winthorpe III | May 27, 2010 at 6:03 PM

An 11-yard “lap pool” would really fucking suck. Just saying.

-guy who used to swim a lot and knows that would suck

5. Posted by Guesty Guest | May 27, 2010 at 6:06 PM

Her feet never leave the floor. Amazing….

6. Posted by Kouwe | May 27, 2010 at 6:24 PM

Her feet never leave the floor. Amazing…–Kouwe

7. Posted by Anonymous | May 27, 2010 at 6:45 PM

isn’t grilling on your roof illegal in manhattan?

8. Posted by Guesty Guest | May 27, 2010 at 7:38 PM

Wow Kouwe dost thou mock me? Or you just sweat my comment yo!

9. Posted by Anonymous | May 27, 2010 at 7:43 PM

Pooey,
    Please do something useful and count how many times she says “actually” and use “xx actually-s” as a tag

10. Posted by Anonymous | May 28, 2010 at 3:02 AM

Glad its not a “dry bar”…

Also why would I let my kids play in the bar area? They’d drink me dry, break all the crystal and then drown themselves in the pool… Not a child friendly suggestion.

A building gym is “like having your own private gym”?? Why… are all the other residents fat bastards who dont work out?

- Guy who notices a bad sales pitch

11. Posted by Anonymous | May 28, 2010 at 5:54 AM

Kouwe, you will win my respect when you ironically tag your posts with “shut the fuck up Kouwe”.

12. Posted by Manny Sullivan | May 28, 2010 at 8:46 AM

O HAI,

HEZ LIEK KAT. HE HIDEZ IN CLOSET WHEN IN TRUBBLE. I PREFERZ TO HIDEZ UNDER BED, BUT MAI BRUDDER WILL HIDEZ IN CLOSET SUMTIMEZ.

READZ MAI BLOG ABOUT IT HERE: http://bit.ly/9lEFbk

K THX BAI,
    MANNIE

13. Posted by Anonymous | May 28, 2010 at 9:42 AM

Bess – would you please ban this Manny Sullivan D-bag?

14. Posted by Guest 2010 | May 29, 2010 at 11:27 PM

A viking? For real? If it were truly high end, they would have a Wolf. Cheapskates.