• 18 Jun 2010 at 4:15 PM

Serious Question Of The Day

“If Megan Fox were a Hollywood stock, should you buy, sell, or hold?” At least one thing to take into consideration is that she’s had Shia Labeouf’s tongue in her mouth. [NYM]

1. Posted by guest | June 18, 2010 at 5:59 PM

wasting asset, sell puts, earn decay.

2. Posted by Jimmy | June 18, 2010 at 5:59 PM

SELL!!!!!

3. Posted by guest | June 18, 2010 at 6:05 PM

Kissing Megan Fox = kissing every set of genitals in Hollwyood.

4. Posted by anon | June 18, 2010 at 6:56 PM

funny how commenters dont care about megan fox, hmmm what is the average commenter interested in at this place?

5. Posted by Anonymous | June 18, 2010 at 7:05 PM

I’d only buy if she did a JV w/ Diane Passage.

6. Posted by Anonymous | June 18, 2010 at 7:06 PM

Kouwe Fox

7. Posted by Anonymous | June 18, 2010 at 8:13 PM

I would hold Fox, hold her deep, hold her long, hold her hard.

The Phantom CNBC Lovver

8. Posted by Eternal Bear | June 19, 2010 at 9:48 AM

Buyer – straight take and bid on the follow for size. No matter what, she’s a rocket. @7 well said, @2 good luck…you’re gonna need it guy.

9. Posted by elliot spitzer | June 19, 2010 at 12:14 PM

I had her ass fucked when I was in DC. For 10K she did everything, I mean everything.

10. Posted by rrr | June 19, 2010 at 4:29 PM

Dump it

11. Posted by Anonymous | June 19, 2010 at 5:53 PM

Negative working capital, with Shia constantly around, I do not see this number getting any better anytime soon, especially that her only assets (looks) tend to decrease by the day. Short.

12. Posted by Jonas | June 21, 2010 at 1:19 AM

Can’t act, isn’t smart, not funny, annoying voice. That is exactly what Hollywood wants.

Buy it.

13. Posted by Anonymous | June 21, 2010 at 9:27 AM

I’d sell some puts.

I’m guessing ‘put it in her mouth/butt’ will sell at a nice premium.

14. Posted by EvilBuzzard | June 21, 2010 at 9:59 AM

So if you could short her or Debrahlee, which would you chose?

Debrahlee – lot’s of juicy assets, but quite possibly toxic. “Tits-on a Stick” sounds like a dessert you’d have found in Geoffrey Dahmer’s Frigidaire. When she went with Gloria Allred as an attorney, the clock read 14:59 (Time elapsed; not time remaining.)

Meghan Fox – Dull, boring, predictable Hollywood twat. Limbers up for every script reading by making certain her knees can fit easily behind her ears. You’d have to use Tobasco Sauce or she’d be too boring to even eat out. If you offered her a penny for her thaoughts, it would suck because she couldn’t make change.

I’m shorting Meghan on this one.

15. Posted by Bitchtern | June 21, 2010 at 12:13 PM

I am a seller till there a sex-tape “leak” then I am a buyer. Classic sign of a bottom.

@13 Would suggest a put-spread here.

-Bitchtern

16. Posted by Davinci | June 21, 2010 at 1:20 PM

To comment from #12. In Hollywood the main factor to landing a gig is looks. So since Megan Fox is one hot piece of A*S i would buy.