News

Point number one, as a message to future employers considering requesting that Debs bring her hotness level down to the level of the rest of the office, she’d like to get it out there: “I’m not going to go eat and gain 50 or 100 pounds because my job wants me to be the same size as everyone else.” And point number two, from Lorenzana’s lawyer Jack Tuckner, (the guy who argued yesterday that asking his client not to be so hot because it was a distraction from work “is like saying, ‘we can’t think anymore ’cause our penises are standing up’,” and who was also the one who came up with the idea to have her pose in a bunch of outfits and positions, such as the one at left, to prove there was nothing inappropriate about her sartorial picks) is simply this:

“Debrahlee Lorenzana would be very attractive in a burka,” said her lawyer Jack Tuckner, of Tuckner Sipser Weinstock & Sipser.

So…anyway. Shall we play a rousing game of Tomorrow’s Statement From Jack Tuckner Today? I’ll start: “Debrahlee could wearing a used Hefty bag and I would still want to be on her.” Now you go.

Update Citi has a new statement out: “Ms. Lorenzana has chosen to make numerous unfounded accusations and inaccurate statements against Citibank and several of our employees. While we will not discuss the details of her case, we can say that her termination was solely performance-based and not at all related to her appearance or attire. We are confident that when all of the facts and documentation are presented, the claim will be dismissed.”

66 comments

66 Responses to “Woman Who Was Fired From Citi For Being “Too Hot” And Her Lawyer Have A Couple More Points To Make (Update: Citi Has Something Else To Say As Well)”

1. Al Gore says:

She’s the reason I dropped Tipper like the NYT did Kouwe

2. Anonymous says:

Nice tags.

3. guest says:

You know, though, I think she would be attractive in a burka. Maybe more attractive.
    -guest

4. Anonymous says:

Bess-

How man times do I have to tell you: You can wear skirts and g-strings but NEVER at the same time. Now hold my tripod.

xoxo,
    David Minkin

5. That leather attache case never gets old. Shine on you crazy diamond.

6. guest says:

“I would let Debrahlee wear the scream mask.”

7. NakedShort says:

Am I the only guy who thinks these Mom Skirts are a turn off?

-guy who also hated/hates capri pants

8. Anonymous says:

“Debraleh may be much more attractive than your average Puerto Rican Citi employee, but she’s pink on the inside just like the other girls and did not deserve to be disrespected.”

-Jack Tuckner, 6/4/2010

9. NS – I’ve never seen you so wrong…

The conservative, yet subtle sexuality leaking from the bottom of that skirt is unbelievably hot. The mom skirt accents the stems.

10. Anonymous says:

“You know you’d eat her faster than a piece of boarding house pie no matter what she’s wearing.”

11. Anal_yst says:

Uh, walked into a C branch the other day and wanted to vomit/gouge my eyes out with a rusty grapefruit spoon. Perhaps C should get their asses in gear and implement a free gym membership program like some other firms have (*with the caveat that employees have to go at least 3x/week)

12. Ping Jiang says:

Debrahlee could have a vaj and I’d still hit that. With the lights on. And the ceiling-fan on medium. While watching Saw IV. And playing the clarinet while smoking cigarettes.

13. 住客 says:

不错 标签

14. Anonymous says:

DB is under attack from the Chinese

15. Anonymous says:

Interesting that her Facebook page is still wide open, and she also posted the “Too Hot To Be A Banker” article on her wall. Next stop, reality show.

16. PermaGuest says:

“playing the clarinet while smoking cigarettes.”

17. Anonymous says:

Much different in Cap mrkts at C. Every “woman” looks like her face caught fire and someone tried to put it out with an ax.

18. guest says:

“Word. Well, looky here, maybe if she get up off that crack rock, Debrahlee can come and be Pepper Jack Tuckner’s best ho.”

19. “Every “woman” looks like her face caught fire and someone tried to put it out with an ax.”

Hahah! Brutal.

20. Anonymous says:

@17, stay classy. Ha

Debrahlee is so attractive I’d want to bite her back and sodomize her. – Marv Albert

21. Vikles says:

I can think just fine with my penis standing up.

– Vikles

22. Anonymous says:

@15 – agreed. This is definitely a publicity stunt, and it’s working.

23. guest says:

Did anyone hear her speak on TV this morning? If so, you totally understand why she was let go.

24. Anonymous says:

“Debrahlee got offers of employment from Dubloon and Guerrero Wealth–she didn’t even need to work at Citi, she was working there out of the goodness of her heart, and this is how they treat her.”

If this skank put her effort into something legitimate, rather than into this PR stunt, she might actually make something of herself.

25. guest says:

Somaya Reece … Debrahlee Lorenzana
    Will Ferrell … Jack Tuckner
    Deep Roy … Vikram Pandit

Written and Directed by Tom Six

26. PermaGuest says:

How long before it comes out that she was getting banged by the branch manager or something and the whole “inefficiency/too hot” thing was the whitewash they thought up?

27. “Debrahlee Lorenzana is so attractive that she inspired me to finally fire my crusty old secretary and hire some young T&A. Best decision I ever made.”

28. Rosie Perez says:

@23 Elaborate, pleaze

29. Doh! says:

Wow, Marv Albert callback – Old School!
    Mom Skirts – forget that – the office look is hawt!

And would someone explain why skirts and g-strings don’t go well together? I think it’s a Capital Idea! :)

No question, she’s hot – but it DOES look like she’s guilty of FameHoundery…

30. You can’t spell “Debrahlee Lorenzana” without “A Hard Boner”

(literally, play with the letters)

31. Anonymous says:

Bess, you are too hot for Dealbreaker, I think its time for you to go.

-Zach

32. Prancer, the gay homosexual says:

“Even if Debs was my secretary getting pounded in the ass, she’d still be attractive.”

33. Operator says:

@30

you cannot call for the end of thread with or ‘FTW’ your own comment.

34. Debrahlee is so hot, if she invited me over for dinner I would be perfectly fine with keeping her golden retriever in its crate.

35. Anonymous says:

I don’t know why I found @31 funny.

@31/Zach: burn.

36. Anonymous says:

@34/Denis

You’re such a dog lover.

37. guest says:

“Debrahlee could wear a ball gag and a shit mustache under her broken, bloody nose and I would still want to tap her ass, that’s how hot she is.”
    -Jack Tuckner, 6/7/2010

38. Banker says:

Debrahlee is a fucking ugly bitch. I want to stab her to death, and then play around with her blood.

39. guest says:

@Bess it took me this long to get the Falcone reference.
    Damn, you’re good.
    -guest

40. Anonymous says:

SO when is Citi gonna’ can hot dudes coz’ they are “distracting” gays and gals?

41. Canadian Banker says:

By the looks of her mom in her Facebook page it looks like she’ll inevitably end up weighing in at an extra 50-100lbs anyways.

– Creepy guy with too much time on his hands today

42. Anonymous says:

Thread went downhill after #30.

43. Sev says:

@33: Sorry, I have to correct you. I’m FTWing my own comment right now to DL’s officewear shoot.

@41: Due diligence is not creepy. (Geez, I’m starting to understand how the loan books went pear shaped.)

Sev.

44. Anonymous says:

I would totally eat her ass.

– BOY GEORGE

45. MisterB says:

Those are definitely not real. Maybe she started slacking off at Citi when she realized she wasn’t going to meet a lamborghini driving papi to cover her in diamonds.

46. jj says:

she’ll settle for a job as a stripper at Scores/Flash dancers

47. Anal_yst says:

@25

Somaya Reece, now there’s a girl who knows how to pimp herself out (and a pretty nice bod, too)

Thanks @46

48. txchick69 says:

Debrahlee is so hot, she sometimes needs a restraining order to prevent her from molesting herself.

49. guest says:

@40…..Shhhhhhhh…..I totally want this job! ;-)

— vik

50. Anonymous says:

Debrahlee would be hot with a lot of fur on all fours with her tongue hanging out and her tail wagging.

-DK

51. Just sayin' says:

The photoshoot and the comments are part of a big plan. She will be a new personality on Univision or Telemundo by the end of the summer.

52. guestofaguest says:

It’s not genetic btw, check out her sister’s fb page (self shot and pregnant. in the shower. clothed.)

53. Anonymous says:

Bess what are you wearing at work right now?

54. Anonymous says:

@52 I’m going with BET. Have you not seen the size of her caboose?

(Motives have already been examined.)

55. Anonymous says:

So this afternoon I was taking my post lunch Kouwe when I had a genius idea. “Budding” essentially a chick “ices” another chick with a Budweiser, I am totally open to modifying the beverage/name, suggestions are welcome.

56. Anonymous says:

@56
    drink = PBR
    name = “pap”, “pap’d”, “pap-ing”, etc

57. Anonymous says:

Only celebrities get papped.

~Jon Gosselin

58. MisterMJ says:

Eh, non-story. The above photo makes the chick seem like some kind of big-shot (nice office, credentials/frames on the wall, lugging a nice leather stroller) but I hear she was just a teller. A teller. Lame.

59. Anonymous says:

she is quite hot -http://www.facebook.com/pages/Debrahlee-Lorenzana-Is-This-Women-Too-Hot-To-be-A-Banker/124404774261141#!/photo.php?pid=163941&id=124404774261141&fbid=124423144259304

60. Derivative Deviant says:

@56, nice idea, but to imporove the “budding” the chicks then have to double act with the empty bottles afterwards…

(just given myself wood)

61. FRIVOLA says:

THAT IS THE REASON WHY THE BANKS ARE GETTING IN TROUBLE. THEY ARE GETTING INVOLVED IN OTHER BUSINESS THAT DOES NOT RELATED TO WORK. THESE GUYS WERE INVOLVE IN CONVERSATION INSIDE OF THE BRANCH WHEN THEY SHOULD BE WORKING. USING THE COMPANY TIME??? HOWEVER, THEY SHOULD BE SMART AND READ THE STANDARD AND REGULATION OF THE COMPANY CONCERNING THE DRESS CODE BEFORE OPENING THEIRS MOUTH. THE REGULATION APPLIES TO ALL EMPLOYEES OF CITIBANK. THEY REGULATION DOES NOT APPLIED TO THEIR CHOOSEN ONES.
    IF YOU CROSS THE LINE JUST GET READY BECAUSE YOU HAD BECOME A CHOOSEN ONE FOR THE CEO AFTER THE SCANDAL ON THE NEWS.

62. pwCRu3 Really appreciate you sharing this blog.Really thank you!

63. Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic article post.Really thank you! Want more.

64. thanks admin very nice site you big thanks

65. Every one in this world his having some strong aspect where one's efficiency could to be at peak, If she is hot and attractive then she was supposed to be placed at marketing and advertising side to attract more customers. I must say that's not the reason of her disqualification, that's her strength.