- 29 Jul 2010 at 11:41 AM
If you were going to (ALLEGEDLY!) try to murder someone, how would you do it? For those who’ve been searching in vain for a way that might not immediately reveal itself to the authorities, a pioneering hedge fund manager’s got a tip for you.
Police have allegedly confiscated four pieces of dangerous sound equipment from the Lyford Cay home of billionaire Louis Bacon. The speakers are said to emit certain frequencies of irritating and annoying soundwaves that could possibly stretch over a wide range. Further investigations revealed that if used properly, the speakers have the potential to cause structural damage and even death.
Nygard Cay Property Manager, Eric Gibson, alleged that he experienced the effects of these high powered pieces of equipment. “They would find the most annoying sounds like anything with a high string, or anything with a high pitch that they could play, and they would just play the sounds as loudly as they possibly could,” Mr. Gibson alleged. It is understood that some charges could be filed soon regarding this incident.
Related(…?): Man Dies At Bahamas Home Owned By Louis Bacon
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Sleep Where Ken Griffin (And The Soon-To-Be Ex-Mrs. Griffin) Hath Slept
- Coming Soon: Dealbreaker Dramatic Reading Night Part IV
- Hedge Funds Great At Picking Absolutely The Worst Stocks This Year
- Christmas Comes Early At Casa De Falcone
- Opening Bell: 11.26.14
- Former JP Morgan Employee Trades "Root Of All Evil" Gig For Extreme Water Sports
- Area Man Underestimates Just How Much Steve Cohen Hates His Ex-Wife
- Restaurant Offering 35k Thanksgiving Dinner Just Saying Think About It
- Carmelo Anthony Taking Venture Capitalist Gig Very Serious: Business Associate
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com