- 29 Jul 2010 at 11:41 AM
If you were going to (ALLEGEDLY!) try to murder someone, how would you do it? For those who’ve been searching in vain for a way that might not immediately reveal itself to the authorities, a pioneering hedge fund manager’s got a tip for you.
Police have allegedly confiscated four pieces of dangerous sound equipment from the Lyford Cay home of billionaire Louis Bacon. The speakers are said to emit certain frequencies of irritating and annoying soundwaves that could possibly stretch over a wide range. Further investigations revealed that if used properly, the speakers have the potential to cause structural damage and even death.
Nygard Cay Property Manager, Eric Gibson, alleged that he experienced the effects of these high powered pieces of equipment. “They would find the most annoying sounds like anything with a high string, or anything with a high pitch that they could play, and they would just play the sounds as loudly as they possibly could,” Mr. Gibson alleged. It is understood that some charges could be filed soon regarding this incident.
Related(…?): Man Dies At Bahamas Home Owned By Louis Bacon
- Is Louis Bacon Attempting To Irritate And/Or Kill Bahamas Neighbors Via Annoying Soundwaves? July 29, 2010
- Ray Dalio Not Sure Why Recording People Talking About A Colleague's Mistakes And Weaknesses And Then Playing Back The Tape For Said Colleague Would Be Viewed As Anything Other Than Positive September 22, 2014
- UBS Not Going To Let France Make An Example Of Its Admittedly Illegal Business Practices September 22, 2014
- Opening Bell: 09.22.14 September 22, 2014
- Harvard Professor Been Waiting 39 Years To Nail Lloyd Blankfein To The Wall September 18, 2014
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed September 17, 2014
- Bond Lovers Should Run And Hide: Julian Robertson September 22, 2014
- Destin, FL Can’t Compete With One Man’s Alibaba Excitement September 22, 2014
- Blackstone Is Taking A Break From Russia September 22, 2014
- Steve Cohen Is Looking For A New Right Hand September 19, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com