- 29 Jul 2010 at 11:41 AM
If you were going to (ALLEGEDLY!) try to murder someone, how would you do it? For those who’ve been searching in vain for a way that might not immediately reveal itself to the authorities, a pioneering hedge fund manager’s got a tip for you.
Police have allegedly confiscated four pieces of dangerous sound equipment from the Lyford Cay home of billionaire Louis Bacon. The speakers are said to emit certain frequencies of irritating and annoying soundwaves that could possibly stretch over a wide range. Further investigations revealed that if used properly, the speakers have the potential to cause structural damage and even death.
Nygard Cay Property Manager, Eric Gibson, alleged that he experienced the effects of these high powered pieces of equipment. “They would find the most annoying sounds like anything with a high string, or anything with a high pitch that they could play, and they would just play the sounds as loudly as they possibly could,” Mr. Gibson alleged. It is understood that some charges could be filed soon regarding this incident.
Related(…?): Man Dies At Bahamas Home Owned By Louis Bacon
- Is Louis Bacon Attempting To Irritate And/Or Kill Bahamas Neighbors Via Annoying Soundwaves? July 29, 2010
- Broker Junkets Are Back (But Only 70% As Drunk) July 30, 2014
- Bill Ackman Is Sorry You Got Your Hopes Up July 31, 2014
- Opening Bell: 07.31.14 July 31, 2014
- Things Are Itchy At Deutsche Bank July 31, 2014
- Argentina Decides Talking To Paul Singer Maybe Not Worse Than Defaulting At Midnight July 30, 2014
- S&P Is Going To Go Ahead And Call This A "Selective Default" For Argentina July 30, 2014
- Deutsche Bank Knows Its Financial Reporting Operation Is A Janky Pile Of Crap July 30, 2014
- Metro North Rider Follows The 150 Second Rule July 29, 2014
- Morgan Stanley Has A Treat For Senior Junior Bankers July 29, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com