- 29 Jul 2010 at 11:41 AM
If you were going to (ALLEGEDLY!) try to murder someone, how would you do it? For those who’ve been searching in vain for a way that might not immediately reveal itself to the authorities, a pioneering hedge fund manager’s got a tip for you.
Police have allegedly confiscated four pieces of dangerous sound equipment from the Lyford Cay home of billionaire Louis Bacon. The speakers are said to emit certain frequencies of irritating and annoying soundwaves that could possibly stretch over a wide range. Further investigations revealed that if used properly, the speakers have the potential to cause structural damage and even death.
Nygard Cay Property Manager, Eric Gibson, alleged that he experienced the effects of these high powered pieces of equipment. “They would find the most annoying sounds like anything with a high string, or anything with a high pitch that they could play, and they would just play the sounds as loudly as they possibly could,” Mr. Gibson alleged. It is understood that some charges could be filed soon regarding this incident.
Related(…?): Man Dies At Bahamas Home Owned By Louis Bacon
- Is Louis Bacon Attempting To Irritate And/Or Kill Bahamas Neighbors Via Annoying Soundwaves? July 29, 2010
- Steve Ballmer Offers Primer On How To Buy A Major League Sports Team August 26, 2014
- Every Second Of Jefferies CEO's Ice Bucket Challenge Is Better Than The Last August 27, 2014
- Purveyor Of Cake Sized Cupcakes Back For All Your Eating Challenge Wants And Needs August 26, 2014
- Warren Buffett Levers His Own LBO February 14, 2013
- Goldman Tells Potential Partners Not To Get Their Hopes Up August 25, 2014
- If Chris Rokos Isn’t Allowed To Lose $383 Million At Brevan Howard, He Should Damn Well Be Allowed To Lose It Somewhere Else! August 27, 2014
- Pay Hike Watch '14: Raises For Everyone (Under 25)! August 21, 2014
- 108 Year-Old Investor Recommends Cheeseburgers August 25, 2014
- David Einhorn Wants Apple To Issue Pretty Much All The Preferred Stock In The World February 21, 2013
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com