- 24 Sep 2010 at 5:27 PM
Ben Bernanke, December 16, 2009: “I’ve got a driver’s license, my American Express card, a debit card, a Jos. [A.] Bank card where I get my suits, I have a health insurance card. And then I have a variety of other cards, phone numbers, United Airlines, frequent flyer. And I have $45…$75…$85. I’m all set.”
NYP, on Georgio Gucci, September 24, 2010: “The fashion heir was forced to buy a $450 suit from menswear retailer JoS. A. Bank for his appearance before Congress yesterday. The impeccably dressed Italian’s luggage was lost by US Airways on a flight from Madrid to Philadelphia on Monday. Giorgio — whose grandfather Guccio founded the House of Gucci in 1905 — had to scramble to find something to wear before his speech on Capitol Hill.”
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Bonus Watch '14: Congrats On Being An Investment Banker
- Bonus Expectations Got You Down? Boss Riding Your Ass? Quit And Support Yourself Via Fantasy Football
- Bill Gross Reacts To George Soros's $500 Million Investment Like He's Been Awarded The Presidential Medal Of Freedom
- Mathew Martoma Is In Miami
- Deal Judge: We're Going To Need A New Master of Coin
- David Rubenstein Will Have Warren Buffett Know He's Not A Porn Shop Operator
- Steve Cohen Continues To Rid Firm Of Incentives For Employees To...Y'Know...
- ‘Exploiting A Loophole In Banking Regulation And Using It To Unduly Influence Commodities Markets’ Is Not One Of Goldman’s Best Trading Ideas For Next Year
- Opening Bell: 11.21.14
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com