• 24 Sep 2010 at 5:27 PM

Ben Bernanke, Trendsetter?

Ben Bernanke, December 16, 2009: “I’ve got a driver’s license, my American Express card, a debit card, a Jos. [A.] Bank card where I get my suits, I have a health insurance card. And then I have a variety of other cards, phone numbers, United Airlines, frequent flyer. And I have $45…$75…$85. I’m all set.”

NYP, on Georgio Gucci, September 24, 2010: “The fashion heir was forced to buy a $450 suit from menswear retailer JoS. A. Bank for his appearance before Congress yesterday. The impeccably dressed Italian’s luggage was lost by US Airways on a flight from Madrid to Philadelphia on Monday. Giorgio — whose grandfather Guccio founded the House of Gucci in 1905 — had to scramble to find something to wear before his speech on Capitol Hill.”

1. Posted by Geoffrey | September 24, 2010 at 9:52 PM

I don’t get it. What’s so bad about Jos. A. Bank?

- Jefferies MD

2. Posted by CMBS 4-Life | September 24, 2010 at 10:00 PM

Working late on a Friday ftw. Joey Bank > MW-H, clearly

3. Posted by Aa | September 25, 2010 at 12:22 AM

he couldnt go to the gucci store and get something? and what suit there costs $450??

4. Posted by ArmaniSuites | September 25, 2010 at 11:14 AM

Is this supposed to be a subliminal ad for Jos. A. Bank? Or do you really make fun of them?

5. Posted by aaaaaaaaaaaaa | September 26, 2010 at 10:14 PM

He also has a picture of a playboy playmate- huge tits, huge pussy and a big round ass.

6. Posted by aaaaaaaaaaaaa | September 26, 2010 at 11:06 PM

He also has a package of extra large magnum condoms

7. Posted by bookmarking service | September 9, 2012 at 7:50 AM

c9zZEo Thanks again for the article.Much thanks again. Much obliged.