- 24 Sep 2010 at 5:27 PM
Ben Bernanke, December 16, 2009: “I’ve got a driver’s license, my American Express card, a debit card, a Jos. [A.] Bank card where I get my suits, I have a health insurance card. And then I have a variety of other cards, phone numbers, United Airlines, frequent flyer. And I have $45…$75…$85. I’m all set.”
NYP, on Georgio Gucci, September 24, 2010: “The fashion heir was forced to buy a $450 suit from menswear retailer JoS. A. Bank for his appearance before Congress yesterday. The impeccably dressed Italian’s luggage was lost by US Airways on a flight from Madrid to Philadelphia on Monday. Giorgio — whose grandfather Guccio founded the House of Gucci in 1905 — had to scramble to find something to wear before his speech on Capitol Hill.”
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Sleep Where Ken Griffin (And The Soon-To-Be Ex-Mrs. Griffin) Hath Slept
- Christmas Comes Early At Casa De Falcone
- Opening Bell: 11.26.14
- Area Man Underestimates Just How Much Steve Cohen Hates His Ex-Wife
- Hedge Funds Great At Picking Absolutely The Worst Stocks This Year
- Restaurant Offering 35k Thanksgiving Dinner Just Saying Think About It
- Former JP Morgan Employee Trades "Root Of All Evil" Gig For Extreme Water Sports
- How Much Did Goldman Sachs Make For Losing Muammar Gaddafi $1.2 Billion?
- Coming Soon: Dealbreaker Dramatic Reading Night Part IV
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com