- 09 Sep 2010 at 11:45 AM
Citi Advocates That Female Employees Do Not Sit With Their Legs Crossed But Rather Spread Eagle, With Their Balls Hanging OutBy Bess Levin
At least that seems to be the implication, based on this laminated list of the top things women do to “sabotage their careers,” which is can apparently be found on the desk of every female HR employee at the ‘group. [DX]
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Pay Hike Watch ’14: UBS Junior Bankers Are Not Happy
- Bill Gross Reacts To George Soros's $500 Million Investment Like He's Been Awarded The Presidential Medal Of Freedom
- Schwab Broker Was One Stop Shop For (Stolen) Office Supplies, Oxycodone
- Opening Bell: 11.20.14
- Goldman Sachs Is Smart
- Bonus Watch '14: Congrats On Being An Investment Banker
- Pay Hike Watch '14: Citi Junior Bankers' Patience Wearing Thin
- Two and a Half Men Star/Venture Capitalist Was Just Kidding About Liking The Idea Of Investigating Journalists
- Phil Falcone Isn’t Through With Charlie Ergen Yet!
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com