- 09 Sep 2010 at 11:45 AM
Citi Advocates That Female Employees Do Not Sit With Their Legs Crossed But Rather Spread Eagle, With Their Balls Hanging OutBy Bess Levin
At least that seems to be the implication, based on this laminated list of the top things women do to “sabotage their careers,” which is can apparently be found on the desk of every female HR employee at the ‘group. [DX]
- Every Sexual Harassment Allegation Against Fired Female HSBC Exec Is Worse Than The Last
- Ken Griffin Introduces The Concept Of His Divorce Voice
- If You've Got Train Fare, UBS Has Got An Exciting Opportunity In Stamford For You
- George Soros's Daughter-In-Law Wants To See The Part Of The Pre-Nup Where She Isn't Entitled To Every Last Cent
- Opening Bell: 10.23.14
- Goldman Sachs: Sex Discrimination Practices At The Bank Are A Lot More Nuanced Than Ex-Employees Are Making Them Out To Be
- Steve Cohen Getting Ready To Celebrate 5th Anniversary Of Being Sued By Ex-Wife
- World's Greatest (Ex-) Banker Daughter Ties The Knot
- Area CEO Loves Listening To Dan Loeb Tell Him How Much He Sucks, Can't Wait For More Where That Came From
- Bill Ackman Is Onto You!
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com