As you may have heard, Kristin Davis, the former madam who supplied Eliot Ness with prostitutes when he was into that sort of thing, is running for governor of New York. She’s previously stated that her qualifications for the job are that she 1) “Was valedictorian of [her] high-school class 2) “Worked 10 years in finance [as] vice president of a hedge fund 3) “Went on to build a multimillion-dollar business from snatchscratch.” Today she elaborated on how her time in the industry helped prepare her for life (her boss was a real slave driver) and what you can expect should you vote Davis on election day.

“Manhattan Madam” Touts Her Hedge Fund Experience In Race For Governor [AR]

14 comments (hidden for your protection)

1. Posted by tits | October 25, 2010 at 4:17 PM

Bess, I love you with all my heart. Be mine!

2. Posted by Pullet-PreBone | October 25, 2010 at 4:16 PM

Like the rest of us guys, I heard she’s learned that getting the Greek vote is way more expensive than the French vote.

3. Posted by guest | October 25, 2010 at 4:34 PM

I don’t get it… how is she not in jail? I thought that selling sex was illegal.

4. Posted by Brett Favre | October 25, 2010 at 4:35 PM

Lessee….here it is…”Kristin”….555-78……uh..fuck!…..OK….555-765…FUCK!!!! These Iphones have such little numbers. OK…here we go….555-765-87…OH FUCK IT!!!!!…..Anyone got an Ipad?

5. Posted by Guest | October 25, 2010 at 4:42 PM

God help us!

6. Posted by indridcold | October 25, 2010 at 4:40 PM

are you sure she was a [her] in high school?

7. Posted by Anon | October 25, 2010 at 4:44 PM

He’s already turned his back….

8. Posted by They never get old | October 25, 2010 at 4:47 PM

She looks worse in every picture. KD and Jocelyn Wildenstein, separated at birth?

9. Posted by Guest | October 25, 2010 at 4:53 PM

The article says she already served her four months.

10. Posted by Guest | October 25, 2010 at 4:58 PM

“Went on to build a multimillion-dollar business from snatchscratch.”

Awesome

11. Posted by Not that Guest, the other one | October 25, 2010 at 5:38 PM

I also heard that she believes Botox and other forms of facial enhancement should be tax deductible…by the look in her pics I think she should use an accelerated depreciation schedule.

12. Posted by Aristarchan | October 25, 2010 at 8:07 PM

She has a vague resemblance to what I would envision Maria Bartiromo would look like after being rammed through Donald Trump’s School of Beauty. I must admit though, burn a tramp stamp on her and wrap her in leather and she would be king-hell stylish on the back of a Harley.

13. Posted by Dr. Leakey | October 25, 2010 at 6:20 PM

She looks like Cro Magnon Hooker in that pic.

14. Posted by lothianscot | October 27, 2010 at 7:49 PM

It is my somewhat superficial impression that this site has become somewhat more adult in the last month or so, nevertheless, learning that Wall Street the very heart of the U.S. financial system is
    evidently the playground of avaricious, lecherous juveniles is disconcerting to say the least.

The poverty of thought and character is something that needs attention; meanwhile, God protect the
    United States and its other working institutions!