Popularized in films like Limitless, legal smart drugs called Nootropics are becoming more and more prevalent in board rooms and on Wall Street.Keep reading »
- 23 Nov 2010 at 1:37 PM
“Here’s our card, we need to hear from you in 48 hours, if we don’t there will be trouble for you,” Strategy Session guest John Kinnucan recounted being told by two representatives from the FBI when they showed up to his home and tried to get him to agree to record a conversation with a client from SAC Capital.
“And they haven’t made trouble for you I guess, have they?” David Faber asked.
“Well, uh, my business has been destroyed, so…”
Though at this time it remains unclear as to whether or not there will be some sort of ramifications for Kinnucan emailing his clients after the visit from the Feds, it does seem clear that yes, his business has been destroyed and he will likely have difficulty starting another wherein it’s his name on the front of the building. If like us, your heart goes out to the guy, who has a wife and child and was just trying to do the right thing, i.e. NOT BE A SNITCH, do consider giving him a call re: job prospects. He’s obviously very loyal, a hard worker and given that he told David Faber, “I’ve been dragged along the pavement a few hundred feet underneath a bus,* I’ve been lost alone at 40 below in the Brooks Range, this is just another chapter,” it sounds like he’ll do anything you ask of him, without complaints.
Keep reading »
It’s not just doctors and scientists that need STEM education. America’s shifting economy is demanding more trained workers in many different sectors. See how Travis Brooks got the hands-on education he needed to become a technician at the Chevron Pascagoula Refinery. Visit The Atlantic to learn more.
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- 10 Reasons Wall Street Is Using Smart Drugs Crush Work
- Arizona State Now Has Multiple Business Schools To Choose From
- Ex-Jefferies Exec Convicted Of Fraud Has Bone To Pick With The Guy Who Turned Him In
- Ruble’s Historic Freefall, Russian Economic Collapse Not Fazing Vladimir Putin
- If You Stand Perfectly Still, Dan Loeb Cannot See You: Sony Execs
- Dealbreaker Dramatic Reading Night Returns Wednesday
- Bonus Watch '14: Citigroup
- The Indomitable Dov Charney Strikes Again
- JOBS Act Helps Hedge Fund Raise Money Through Widespread Advertising
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com