Cramer favors Jockey, 100% cotton (Erin thinks he should try a blend), while Uncle Jim suggests his colleague give Saran Wrap a shot.

[via TBP]
And not that anyone asked, but for his part, Mark Haines would like it to be known he goes commando at all times.

1. Posted by Wazo | November 2, 2010 at 2:52 PM

Mark Haines goes commando at all times because he can’t find panties in his size.

2. Posted by Guest | November 2, 2010 at 2:54 PM

*** Dims lights and unzips pants ***

Ok, go on…….

3. Posted by PasteSpecialFormats | November 2, 2010 at 3:03 PM

Disclaimer: James Cramer currently holds shares of Jockey, Inc.

4. Posted by Old Jokester | November 2, 2010 at 3:05 PM

Saran Wrap?? You could clearly see Cramer’s nuts!

-Guy Who Waited For His Turn To Tell One of the Oldest Jokes Around

5. Posted by NO_IDEA!!!!!!!!! | November 2, 2010 at 3:06 PM

Liz Claman told everyone to take a teaser yank and then raised my flag seventeen times, and Cabruso & Cabrera are being heavy handed…they have no idea how bad it is down here [points to Bonobos' stitched crotch]! They have NO IDEA! THEY HAVE NO IDEA!! I have talked to the heads of almost every single one of these titty bars in the last seventy two hours and they have no idea what it’s like down here! NONE! And Erin Burnett, while you’re sitting here all uncomfortable from the bed bug proof vagina wrap, you think you know what’s going on down here?? It’s been moving here, there, and everywhere for 54 years, people!! And it’s going down, but not for the dirt nap. OH NO, buddy. No sir-fucking-ree. So taste my nuts, or you know nothing.

6. Posted by Anonymous | November 2, 2010 at 3:10 PM

…picturing EB and Drury in saran wrap…

7. Posted by Vince | November 2, 2010 at 3:09 PM

You’re gonna love my nuts!

8. Posted by "Ski" D. Marx | November 2, 2010 at 3:09 PM

“GS to $333.00/shr ” is what I recall Cramer called before the Financial Meltdown. I bet that left a “mark”.

“Ski” D. Marx
    Shartz Capital Management, LLC

9. Posted by Guest | November 2, 2010 at 3:22 PM

Deep thoughts, by Jim Cramer

I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they’re silk panties, maybe it’s a thong. Maybe it’s something really cool that I don’t even know about

10. Posted by Guest | November 2, 2010 at 3:38 PM

Short Cramer.

Long Long LONG Erin.

11. Posted by tits | November 2, 2010 at 3:57 PM

Why isn’t Cramer dead yet?

Oh, and I’d like to give Erin’s boyish good looks some TLC!

12. Posted by indridcold | November 2, 2010 at 4:12 PM

Lets cut through all the bullshit and get down to some real journalism here. We need to hear from EB’s crotch on this.

13. Posted by Rho2Gamma | November 2, 2010 at 4:19 PM

I would like to wager that Jim and Erin wear matching lace panties.

14. Posted by Guest | November 2, 2010 at 4:30 PM

Saran wrap? is that what squeezing the shorts means?

15. Posted by Anonymous | November 2, 2010 at 4:45 PM

What a horrible mental image…

16. Posted by Guest | November 2, 2010 at 4:44 PM

Erin isn’t as cute as she used to be. Let herself go.

17. Posted by DueDiligence | November 2, 2010 at 4:59 PM

You can hear someone laugh off stage at 4:09.

18. Posted by HardAbs05 | November 2, 2010 at 5:26 PM

JC:
    First, I’d like to get you naked.
    And then I’m gonna take some Saran Wrap
    and I’m gonna wrap you up in it, head to toe.
    Then I’m gonna cut out two holes.
    One for your mouth, so you can breathe, obviously, and the other one…

19. Posted by Gimps4Hire | November 2, 2010 at 5:55 PM

I once put saran wrap all over my body when Ms. B….errr the client demanded. I asked if i was supposed to keep the ball gag in, and i got whipped. It was fun, but i kinda felt like she was doing it b/c she could, not b/c she was into it. Then she took out the candles, thats when i knew she was for real. What i thought was her intention to just drip hot wax turned out to be her melting the saran wrap on to me. It was the best experience of my life.

20. Posted by Chuck Sheen | November 2, 2010 at 6:50 PM

We don’t know what product blend Erin was talking about.

We highly suggest to show it to us,her viewers, while she’s wearing it.

21. Posted by Shia Feva | November 2, 2010 at 7:48 PM

is EB dating anyone?
    does she like dorsia?

22. Posted by Jimmy | November 2, 2010 at 10:01 PM

As heard in the NYSE bathroom on Sept 1st 2009,

Erin: “Wow, I love this weather, finally my thighs aren’t sticking together.”

True story.

23. Posted by Guest | November 2, 2010 at 10:40 PM

so true my friend, i think she has cankles

24. Posted by Gozer | November 2, 2010 at 4:39 PM

The dynamics of the two on camera hint that they are fucking.

I picture torrents of milky white sweat dripping off Cramer’s glistening dome as he grunts like Forrest Gump’s elementary school principal while he stuffs a motionless/expressionless/silent EB missionary style. . .

25. Posted by L.Stone | November 2, 2010 at 7:22 PM

Erin seems a complicated woman to be a wife,as gf maybe okey as long as s.x is good.

26. Posted by guest123 | December 24, 2010 at 3:07 AM

are JC & EB dating? sometimes they are flirtatious with each other. wouldn’t surprise me if they are.

27. Posted by @tieuellegacy | January 30, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Were they uncomfortable or were they flirting? Tieuel Legacy!