News

Wells Fargo Really Sorry About Repossessing A Woman’s Fully Paid Off Car

Sorry enough to supposedly have John Stumpf call the victim and apologize though not sorry enough to return it will a full tank, she says.

[via HP]

32 comments

32 Responses to “Wells Fargo Really Sorry About Repossessing A Woman’s Fully Paid Off Car”

1. indridcold says:

BoA just takes the rims and leaves your shit on cinder blocks.

2. Rho2Gamma says:

Sorry?!? Why should Wells Fargo be sorry for helping someone know that their true desire is to lose everything? She should be thanking for experiencing what it is like working on Wall Street in a more coherent factor than Oliver Stone did.

3. Where the fuck you goin’? NOWHERE.

4. Don says:

Paying for your car via money order is the NKI

5. Anonymous says:

warren buffett owns WFC. WFC hates black people. thus, it is safe to say, warren buffett hates black people. other than that, I have no concerns.

6. CBSD says:

She should have gone OFF on W Fargo, a la When Keepin’ It Real Goes Wrong. That Jesse is a punk ass bitch.

7. Crackhead says:

I, too, put my faith in Jesse Jones and he helped me find where da gold at – that leprechaun in Mobile, Alabama had it!

8. Anonymous says:

I think Rho got slipped some meow meow or rohypnol or something. He’s incoherent.

9. CusIKeepsitReal says:

I DON’T LIKE PEOPLE PLAYIN ON MY PHONE!

10. tranche monkey says:

All your car are belong to us

11. Motive Examiner says:

Dear Wells Fargo,
    Please examine your motives.

Sincerely,
    Guy who never examines his own motives, but constantly encourages other to do so.

12. Rho2Gamma says:

I just got hired by David Llwelleyn to be a tester. They gave me a laptop instead of a pad and paper

13. Guest says:

In a new press release, Wells Fargo stated that the reason for the repo was due to Adtlantis wearing bluetooth headsets when not in use. The when asked for comment they said “look, she’s wearing it and she isn’t on the phone, who does that? We’re just doing our civic duty and correcting improper behavior.”

14. NakedShort says:

THE CAR PAYMENTS ARE TOO DAMN HIGH!

-guy with cool facial hair

15. I like all kinds of people, rich and poor. But poor people sadly don’t have much money. And of course plenty of rich people are poor in other ways and vice versa, but I’m talking about paper here. So I spend most of my time with rich ones — call it an occupational hazard.

They tend to be more interesting but don’t laugh as hard, still though, we have lots of fun. So a buddy invited me to a conference. He was keynote speaker, wanted to introduce lots of rich friends with flying fetishes. He’s the top private jet broker in the US. He sold Dicky Fuld’s rather large collection last year. And he woulda sold Goldman’s too, but Hank Paulson has a passion for birds and didn’t want to see his boys have to sell theirs. So what did I learn? My buddy gave a brilliant speech, nearly convinced me it’s cheaper to buy a Gulf Stream IV than fly first class. I learned you never ever want to be a distressed seller of private jets. Nice ones traded for $45mm and now cruise at 22k feet. Foreigners are the only buyers now; my buddy sold 17 planes to Asia, Mexico, and Brazil this yr. Greece’s budgetary implosion grounded more flights than Iceland’s volcanic explosion, but in July sales took off; you see, jets and economies fly in formation. And while Obama has yet to provide tax credits for 1st time buyers, Bank Of America announced, “We’re here to tell you we have money, we’re open for business, and we’re looking to help you own a jet.” Hilarious… Anyhow, I didn’t have the heart to tell my buddy I travel coach. Simple minds work well with stubborn goals and I’ve told myself, cattle-class till we’re $500mm. And we’re getting there, but I dunno it’ll be kinda sad, it’s damn fun to hang with poor people.

16. Anonymous says:

And so children today we learn that when you are on drugs typing is possible, spelling is good (thanks spellcheck) but coherence is at Gaspo level at best.

17. Anonymous says:

TLDR but Go Giants!

18. YES go GIANTS!! What a crazy crazy night I had last night. The city literally shut down and everyone got soaked in champagne. Unbelievable!

19. Mark Klein, MD says:

I thought he made perfect sense, actually.

20. S&P Analyst says:

Why? They don’t play the Seahawks until Sunday, right?

21. Gentleman Trader says:

I dont like when they get on the same plane as me.

-J. Williams

22. Cutie with a Booty says:

$299 a month payments for an 11 year old chrysler is the NKI

23. buckettrader says:

Banking on the unbanked.

24. Guest says:

Cuz my sister in law’s baby cousin Tracy, she told me she went to the show last night and she saw you there all hugged up with some Trrarramp.

25. Balkie says:

Ummmm…tell me, please, what is this “NKI” that you speakz of?

26. StephenG says:

I notice that she did not say that she needs the car to go to WORK.

27. Anonymous says:

You’re fired!

28. Guest says:

examine your motives, I think you should.

29. Guest says:

examine your motives, I think you should.

30. seetelik0001 says:

Its the real super. [url=http://news-see.ru/] [/url]

31. crork says:

SOAF4k Enjoyed every bit of your article.Much thanks again. Great.

32. tint says:

Im obliged for the article.Really looking forward to read more. Awesome.