- 10 Dec 2010 at 4:30 PM
Let’s just hope/assume this is nothing more than wishful thinking on the part of someone who hates fleece and hedge funds and all things magic.
“There are some hard core rumors Steve in Stamford is going to be indicted. Rumor is spread by someone working in Manhattan’s Southern District office.”
- Unfounded, Possibly Baseless Rumor Of The Afternoon Re: Insider Trading Indictments December 10, 2010
- No. 2 At Noted Boiler Room Will Give You Sex With 'A Zillion Women' But Draws The Line At Male-Male-Female Threesomes December 10, 2013
- The 2013 Dealbreaker Holiday Gift Guide December 10, 2013
- No.2 At Noted Boiler Room Not Just A Lowlife On The Job December 10, 2013
- Are You A First-Year Analyst But Want To Look Like You're Punching Above Your Weight? December 9, 2013
- Mike Steinberg Not Afraid To Make A Grown Man [Who May Or May Not Have Been Feeding Him Inside Info] Cry December 10, 2013
- Write-Offs: 12.10.13 December 10, 2013
- Madoff Investment Securities Negotiating Tactic: Make Completely Ridiculous Compensation Request, Get Substantial Raise And Bonus Instead December 10, 2013
- Don't Bother Goldman Sachs's General Counsel With Your Silly Little Questions October 10, 2013
- QEphobe Sees No Good Reason To Taper Now, Except That Stimulus Program Was A Terrible Idea From The Git-Go December 10, 2013
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com