- 28 Jan 2011 at 11:02 AM
What Could Steve Cohen Possibly Have Meant When He Told CNBC “You Don’t Want To Talk To Me, I’m On The Way Down?”By Bess Levin
Earlier today on Squawk on the Street, CNBC showed footage of Steve Cohen at Davos. “We caught up with the legendary investor at breakfast this morning,” it was teased. “He told us ‘You don’t want to talk to me, I’m on the way down.’” Now the kind of people who think a hedge fund manager would tell a cameraman the Feds are on his ass are wondering if he was hinting at something! Indeed, we’re thinking he was! Gather round, ’cause this is a huge scoop you’re not gonna wanna miss.
And that hint was: “Fuck off, CNBC. I’m having a conversation here.”
- What Could Steve Cohen Possibly Have Meant When He Told CNBC "You Don't Want To Talk To Me, I'm On The Way Down?" January 28, 2011
- Who Wants To Buy A Las Vegas Resort? April 16, 2014
- Goldman Sachs Suggests NYTimes Sleep With One Eye Open April 16, 2014
- Steve Cohen Needs Your Best Trade Ideas April 16, 2014
- Start Looking For ‘High-Utility’ Insults To Replace The Obscure Ones You’ve Been Using April 16, 2014
- Bonus Watch ’14: BlackRock CEOs April 16, 2014
- What Fate Awaits The Next People To Question Charlie Gasparino’s Reporting: A Continuing Series November 1, 2013
- Charlie Gasparino Only Puts Homemade Super Unleaded Gasoline Into His Muscle Machine, Not That Diesel Crap Herbalife Sells April 16, 2014
- Bill Gross Doesn't Understand Why El-Erian Won't Just Be A Man, Defend Himself, And Violate His NDA April 11, 2014
- Paul Flowers Now Really Sorry About Those Times He Bought Coke, Crystal Meth April 16, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com