- 28 Jan 2011 at 11:02 AM
What Could Steve Cohen Possibly Have Meant When He Told CNBC “You Don’t Want To Talk To Me, I’m On The Way Down?”By Bess Levin
Earlier today on Squawk on the Street, CNBC showed footage of Steve Cohen at Davos. “We caught up with the legendary investor at breakfast this morning,” it was teased. “He told us ‘You don’t want to talk to me, I’m on the way down.’” Now the kind of people who think a hedge fund manager would tell a cameraman the Feds are on his ass are wondering if he was hinting at something! Indeed, we’re thinking he was! Gather round, ’cause this is a huge scoop you’re not gonna wanna miss.
And that hint was: “Fuck off, CNBC. I’m having a conversation here.”
- What Could Steve Cohen Possibly Have Meant When He Told CNBC "You Don't Want To Talk To Me, I'm On The Way Down?" January 28, 2011
- Deutsche Bank CFO Probably Doing Some Soul-Searching Right About Now July 23, 2014
- Bill Ackman Hates The Hell Out Of Herbalife Because God Damnit He Loves America July 22, 2014
- Don't Start Your Pershing Square Redemption Pool Just Yet July 23, 2014
- Women In Business Are Drinking Their Way Through The Glass Ceiling July 21, 2014
- Federal Reserve Suggests Deutsche Bank Just Scrap The Whole Thing And Start Over July 22, 2014
- Renaissance Technologies: Buy-And-Hold Investor July 1, 2013
- Friendship Means Not Gloating About The $234 Million You Just Made On Herbalife July 23, 2014
- Bill Ackman Set To Blow Your Flipping Mind On Tuesday: Bill Ackman July 21, 2014
- Opening Bell: 07.23.14 July 23, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com