Popularized in films like Limitless, legal smart drugs called Nootropics are becoming more and more prevalent in board rooms and on Wall Street.Keep reading »
- 28 Jan 2011 at 11:02 AM
What Could Steve Cohen Possibly Have Meant When He Told CNBC “You Don’t Want To Talk To Me, I’m On The Way Down?”By Bess Levin
Earlier today on Squawk on the Street, CNBC showed footage of Steve Cohen at Davos. “We caught up with the legendary investor at breakfast this morning,” it was teased. “He told us ‘You don’t want to talk to me, I’m on the way down.'” Now the kind of people who think a hedge fund manager would tell a cameraman the Feds are on his ass are wondering if he was hinting at something! Indeed, we’re thinking he was! Gather round, ’cause this is a huge scoop you’re not gonna wanna miss.
And that hint was: “Fuck off, CNBC. I’m having a conversation here.”
Keep reading »
It’s not just doctors and scientists that need STEM education. America’s shifting economy is demanding more trained workers in many different sectors. See how Travis Brooks got the hands-on education he needed to become a technician at the Chevron Pascagoula Refinery. Visit The Atlantic to learn more.
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- 10 Reasons Wall Street Is Using Smart Drugs Crush Work
- Arizona State Now Has Multiple Business Schools To Choose From
- Ex-Jefferies Exec Convicted Of Fraud Has Bone To Pick With The Guy Who Turned Him In
- Ruble’s Historic Freefall, Russian Economic Collapse Not Fazing Vladimir Putin
- Dealbreaker Dramatic Reading Night Returns Wednesday
- If You Stand Perfectly Still, Dan Loeb Cannot See You: Sony Execs
- JOBS Act Helps Hedge Fund Raise Money Through Widespread Advertising
- Bonus Watch '14: Investment Analyst Turned Fantasy Sports Team General Manager
- Bonus Watch '14: Citigroup
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com