- 28 Jan 2011 at 11:02 AM
What Could Steve Cohen Possibly Have Meant When He Told CNBC “You Don’t Want To Talk To Me, I’m On The Way Down?”By Bess Levin
Earlier today on Squawk on the Street, CNBC showed footage of Steve Cohen at Davos. “We caught up with the legendary investor at breakfast this morning,” it was teased. “He told us ‘You don’t want to talk to me, I’m on the way down.’” Now the kind of people who think a hedge fund manager would tell a cameraman the Feds are on his ass are wondering if he was hinting at something! Indeed, we’re thinking he was! Gather round, ’cause this is a huge scoop you’re not gonna wanna miss.
And that hint was: “Fuck off, CNBC. I’m having a conversation here.”
- What Could Steve Cohen Possibly Have Meant When He Told CNBC "You Don't Want To Talk To Me, I'm On The Way Down?" January 28, 2011
- Things Are Itchy At Deutsche Bank July 31, 2014
- Two-Letter App Will Not Have Four-Letter App Making A Mockery Of Its Business Model! July 31, 2014
- Bill Ackman Is Sorry You Got Your Hopes Up July 31, 2014
- Investment Bank League Tables: Bangability Edition July 31, 2014
- Opening Bell: 08.01.14 August 1, 2014
- Let's Talk About: CFA Results July 29, 2014
- Morgan Stanley Has A Treat For Senior Junior Bankers July 29, 2014
- Dan Loeb Would Like That $1.4 Billion Back July 30, 2014
- Allergan Has A Bone To Pick With Bill Ackman, Valeant August 1, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com