- 28 Jan 2011 at 11:02 AM
What Could Steve Cohen Possibly Have Meant When He Told CNBC “You Don’t Want To Talk To Me, I’m On The Way Down?”By Bess Levin
Earlier today on Squawk on the Street, CNBC showed footage of Steve Cohen at Davos. “We caught up with the legendary investor at breakfast this morning,” it was teased. “He told us ‘You don’t want to talk to me, I’m on the way down.’” Now the kind of people who think a hedge fund manager would tell a cameraman the Feds are on his ass are wondering if he was hinting at something! Indeed, we’re thinking he was! Gather round, ’cause this is a huge scoop you’re not gonna wanna miss.
And that hint was: “Fuck off, CNBC. I’m having a conversation here.”
- What Could Steve Cohen Possibly Have Meant When He Told CNBC "You Don't Want To Talk To Me, I'm On The Way Down?" January 28, 2011
- Daivd Einhorn: Maybe It's Time To Asking Questions Like, "Why The F*ck Did A Startup Texting Service Sell For $19 Billion?" April 22, 2014
- Opening Bell: 04.03.14 April 23, 2014
- Goldman Sachs Exec Embroiled In Horse Shit Suit April 22, 2014
- Is Lululemon CEO's Lack of Muscle Tone Good Or Bad For Shareholder Value: Investors Debate April 22, 2014
- Bill Ackman’s Boyish Visage To Be Preserved For Posterity April 22, 2014
- Larry Fink Expands On His Dislike Of Hedge Funds April 22, 2014
- Bill Ackman Doing Okay For Himself This Year April 22, 2014
- Somebody Thinks Their Facebook Shares Are Going To Take A Hit April 22, 2014
- Breaking: Banks Competing With Each Other April 22, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com