News

George Soros: Obama Has “Lost Control” Of His Economic Agenda

Apparently it’s now “in the hands of the Republican Party,” which will prove negative for the economy.

Republicans “are going to pursue a very strong effort to cut services by refusing to have any tax increases,” Soros said in an interview with CNN’s “Fareed Zakaria GPS” program.

“This agenda will be successful,” though it will be “more directed at cutting services and achieving the ideological purposes of the Republicans rather than to get the economy going,” Soros, 80, said, according to a transcript of the interview released by CNN. “This will have a negative impact on the economy.”

[Bloomberg]

10 comments

10 Responses to “George Soros: Obama Has “Lost Control” Of His Economic Agenda”

1. Guest says:

I think Soros is corrupt. But where and how? I donno.

2. Guest says:

Say, why all the hate, did the Chinese stop lending us money or something?

–T. Geithner

3. Lindsey says:

Sorry to say it but Soros is just too old

4. Obama is a Keynesian says:

We totally disagree, Eoconomic Agenda fully on track.

5. The Last Bastion says:

SOROS is the same spelled backwards as forwards!! Dont you know what this means? Its a conspiracy of liberal bankers to control the oil cartel! they got Libya! NEXT IS AMERICA! Defend uself with guns and gold and oil and dont listen to lamestream media!

6. Guest says:

What the h£ll. He puts him in office and now he bails on him while we’re stuck for 2 more years? Clown.

7. Kkjhkjhkj says:

I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, wars, jobs, my savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc., I called the Suicide Hotline. I got a call center in Pakistan and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck.

8. Kkjhkjhkj says: