News

Yes, everyone who’s testified so far has said you’ve paid them for inside information to trade, that you told them to keep the activities on the hush hush and that you played favorites with your tipsters. Each and every time someone takes the witness stand it gets worse and worse, like a bomb that won’t stop exploding. Still, despite nearly two months to go, it seems unlikely anyone could get up there and do you as bad as this:

Barry Bonds’s ex-mistress testified that the slugger told her in 1999 or 2000 that he took steroids and said she observed physical changes in him, including testicle shrinkage and problems with sexual performance…“The shape, size of his testicles, smaller, unusual, different shape, and he had some trouble keeping an erection and tried some things to resolve that,” Bell said.

[BusinessWeek]

50 comments

50 Responses to “A Little Perspective For Raj Rajaratnam: It Could Be Worse (You Could Be Barry Bonds)”

1. Guest says:

He could work for UBS

2. Guest says:

He’s just not that into you. The peen cannot lie.

3. Guest says:

“Bell, dressed in a light gray pantsuit and white top, also testified that Bonds became “increasingly aggressive, irritable, very impatient.”

“He would get really angry really easy,” she said. Asked by Nedrow for details, she said Bonds told her “he would cut my head off and leave me in a ditch.””

shit just got real.

• Anonymous says:

I was talking to someone about this before. Not to minimize her situation but how can you take someone who says something like that seriously? If someone told me he was going to cut my head off and leave me in a ditch I’d pass out from laughing so hard.

• Anonymous says:

• Confused Commenter says:

Bess, I am going to cut my head off and leave it in a ditch. Wait. What?

• Jose Canseco says:

I hate all this stuff.

• sad guest says:

How often do you hangout with ‘roided up dudes though?

• Anonymous says:

I’m yet to cross that bridge. Though if the ‘roided up dude in question suffers from the side effect of a high pitched voice, wouldn’t it only add to the hilarity? Anyway…I’m sure it wasn’t actually that funny, I’m just picturing people I know saying it to me and am having a hard time keeping a straight face.

• IrishCurse says:

please note: Barry Bonds does, in fact, have a somewhat high-pitched voice and effete delivery (though, unfortunately, it’s not a ‘howler monkey screech’ a la Jack from Will & Grace).

• Blumecury says:

Maybe she did have a “hard time” keeping a straight face, hece the reply “I’m gonna cut off your head and leave you in a ditch”

• Anonymous says:

4. Black-market hormones + ED + he “tried some things” = I think I’ve heard this story before.

5. Black-market hormones + ED + he “tried some things” = I think I’ve heard this story before.

6. Black-market hormones + ED + he “tried some things” = I think I’ve heard this story before.

7. IrishCurse says:

even with smaller balls, and pimples on my back (“backne”) and cock (“cockne”), I’m still the HNIC, hoe… betta’ reckanize!

Barry “I put the ‘pus’ in ‘pussy'” Bonds

8. Marion Berry says:

WOMEN!

9. Marion Berry says:

WOMEN!

10. Anonymous says:

Which is worse: having “smaller, unusual, different-shaped” balls or having an egg-shaped pecker?

11. P.Jabre says:

Stuff like this happens here all the time. No big deal.

12. PastBall says:

Barry “Raisinettes” Bonds, went up two shoe sizes (11 to 13) in two years and down two jock and protective cup sizes. When he’d put on the spandex pants the other players in the clubhouse would call him “Mooseknuckle” or “Cameltoe Bonds” behind his back.

I once dated a female bodybuilder who was on the ‘roids and the chick’s clit was the size of my little finger (no, she wasn’t a trannie – it was her clit). She could fuck like a female gymnast on speed, but the physique and her mindset was too masculine – I figured it was best to end that deal right there, before she started talking about strap-ons. I often wonder what happened to her, if today when some guys undresses her she whips out an 8″ clit or something line that.

Roids will do some weird things, no doubt.

13. Nails says:

Blowing him was like having a limp twizzler hanging out of my mouth.

14. OJ says:

I’m not saying what I did was right, but you understand now, right?

15. Wu-Tang Financial says:

Shrinkage? Was he in a pool?

16. Charlie Sheen says:

Winning!

17. J7R44R Looking forward to reading more. Great post.Really looking forward to read more. Fantastic.

18. Cameron says:

This is a topic that is close to my heart..

. Cheers! Exactly where are your contact details though?

19. Muchos Gracias for your blog post.Really looking forward to read more. Awesome.

Our Sites