“Dykstra came to visit me on ‘Celebrity Rehab,’” Dwight “Doc” Gooden told WFAN’s Boomer & Carton on Tuesday. “I’ll tell you what, it was crazy. He thought that I had been hypnotized and (Dr. Drew) got me in there and was holding me hostage. He tried to come in with two guys to get me out of there. “So they come in. I’m talking to him, he wanted to talk, ‘Doc, I don’t like this.’ So we go out on the patio, me and him and the two guys are sitting there, we’re talking. “He said, ‘you sure this is what you want?’ I go ‘yeah.’ He goes, ‘I don’t know, I don’t feel good about this … let me take you bags and if you don’t like it, you call me.’ I was like, ‘trust me, I’m cool.’” [CBS]

1. Posted by Anonymous | May 24, 2011 at 5:48 PM

“Let me take your bags”

Nails is not the guy you let take your bags.

2. Posted by One of the greats | May 24, 2011 at 5:52 PM

No, you see. Here’s the problem. You don’t know the history of psychiatry. I do. I’ve never agreed with psychiatry, ever.

Bess. Bess, Bess, you don’t even – - you’re glib.

3. Posted by Crash Davis | May 24, 2011 at 6:05 PM

“Nails, your house’s floors have shit on them. You’ll never make it to the bigs of finance with human shit on your floors. Think classy, you’ll be classy. If you make $20 million a quarter in the investment game , you can shit on the floors in your house and the press’ll think you’re colorful. Until you make $20 million per quarter, however, it means you are a wacko nutjob.”

4. Posted by Not as crazy | May 24, 2011 at 6:06 PM

“I’ll tell you what, it was crazy.”
    The over/under on the number of times Nails will be referred to as “crazy” in the next 6 months is 273.  I’ll take the over on that.

5. Posted by Legal Zoom | May 25, 2011 at 3:08 AM

In some jurisdictions, a friendship with Lenny Dykstra can be admitted in lieu of lab tests as proof of drug use.

6. Posted by Damien_hirst | May 25, 2011 at 12:35 PM

If you make 20 million and shit on your floors there is a decent chance steve cohen will by it at christie’s auction