- 15 Jun 2011 at 4:00 PM
…which in turn reminded him of Dorothy’s shoes à la the Wizard of Oz and which naturally called for another edition of what for some reason has become a series of interviews with CNBC employees, by CNBC employees. In addition to shoes, other topics covered include flying monkeys.
- Mandy Drury's Colleague "Couldn't Help But Notice" Her Red Shoes This Morning June 15, 2011
- Don't Get Caught On "His" Side: A Survival Guide For Pimco Employees March 7, 2014
- Bonus Watch '14: JP Morgan Whistleblowers March 7, 2014
- Pimco Investor Considering Pulling Out Over Secretariat's Erratic Behavior, Some Other Stuff March 10, 2014
- Jeffrey Chiang Will Be Receiving No New Offers Of Employment October 22, 2009
- Write-Offs: 03.10.14 March 10, 2014
- University Of Chicago Economics Department Suddenly Too Good For Fabrice Tourre March 4, 2014
- James Gorman Not Sure What The Hell To Think Of Bitcoin March 10, 2014
- Credit Suisse Tells Junior Employees To Go Ahead, Enjoy A Saturday On Us January 14, 2014
- Carl Icahn, eBay CEO Prefer To Keep Their Civil Conversations To Themselves March 10, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com