- 15 Jun 2011 at 4:00 PM
…which in turn reminded him of Dorothy’s shoes à la the Wizard of Oz and which naturally called for another edition of what for some reason has become a series of interviews with CNBC employees, by CNBC employees. In addition to shoes, other topics covered include flying monkeys.
- Mandy Drury's Colleague "Couldn't Help But Notice" Her Red Shoes This Morning June 15, 2011
- Guy Who's Short Herbalife Says Guy Who's Long Herbalife Saying Guy Who's Short Herbalife Saying Herbalife Is A Fraud Is A Fraud Is A Fraud March 13, 2013
- SEC Charges Guy With Being Very Bad Roommate September 30, 2014
- BofA Kinda Forgot That Structured Notes Mature September 30, 2014
- Morningstar Still Has 99.579% Confidence In Pimco September 30, 2014
- Not All Hedge Funds Totally Worthless September 29, 2014
- Carl Icahn Glad eBay Finally Woke Up And Listened To Him, Hope Its Learned A Valuable Lesson Here Today (Never Question Carl Icahn Again) September 30, 2014
- Careful Grooming = Respectability For Bitcoin September 30, 2014
- Tim Geithner Was Risk Averse Before He Was Treasury Secretary September 30, 2014
- Pimco: Jim From Accounting's Departure Would Cause $10 Billion In Outflows September 29, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com