- 15 Jun 2011 at 4:00 PM
…which in turn reminded him of Dorothy’s shoes à la the Wizard of Oz and which naturally called for another edition of what for some reason has become a series of interviews with CNBC employees, by CNBC employees. In addition to shoes, other topics covered include flying monkeys.
- All JP Morgan Wants Is One Billion Dollars
- Bar Mitzvah Boy Tim Sykes Resurfaces On Below Deck, Gives Crew Stock Tips
- Ex-Analyst Gets Four Months For Every Person He Told About Thing He Wasn’t Supposed To Know About
- Bonus Watch ’14: Goldman Sachs
- Steve Cohen Makes Money For Steve Cohen
- Compensation Watch '14: Fed Chairs
- Brett Icahn Has To Write ‘Dad Was Right About Netflix’ 200 Million Times
- Commodity Hedge Fund Manager Will Get It Right Next Time
- Bill Ackman Loves Canada
- Write-Offs: 10.16.14
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com