- 15 Jun 2011 at 4:00 PM
…which in turn reminded him of Dorothy’s shoes à la the Wizard of Oz and which naturally called for another edition of what for some reason has become a series of interviews with CNBC employees, by CNBC employees. In addition to shoes, other topics covered include flying monkeys.
- Mandy Drury's Colleague "Couldn't Help But Notice" Her Red Shoes This Morning June 15, 2011
- Things Are Itchy At Deutsche Bank July 31, 2014
- Two-Letter App Will Not Have Four-Letter App Making A Mockery Of Its Business Model! July 31, 2014
- Bill Ackman Is Sorry You Got Your Hopes Up July 31, 2014
- Opening Bell: 08.01.14 August 1, 2014
- Investment Bank League Tables: Bangability Edition July 31, 2014
- Let's Talk About: CFA Results July 29, 2014
- Dan Loeb Would Like That $1.4 Billion Back July 30, 2014
- Allergan Has A Bone To Pick With Bill Ackman, Valeant August 1, 2014
- Morgan Stanley Has A Treat For Senior Junior Bankers July 29, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com