Morning Money hears that at yesterday’s executive meeting, Blackstone chief Steve Schwarzman took a shot at former NEC Chair Larry Summers’ FT column calling for a number of actions to spur job growth, including expanding the payroll tax cut to employers. “I thought I was looking at a Saturday Night Live script,” Schwarzman said, according to our source. “Who was in charge the past two years?” [MM via BI]

1. Posted by Also A Guest | June 14, 2011 at 6:27 PM

I don’t know about Horatio Sanz……, but until I see the two of them at the same time I’m not going to be convinced that he isn’t ACTUALLY Darrell Hammond

2. Posted by Ooooooooh Yeah | June 14, 2011 at 6:37 PM

Nice face, douche.

/KKR HR rep

3. Posted by Lorne_Michaels | June 14, 2011 at 6:38 PM

agreed, his impressions are SPOT ON.

4. Posted by Anonymous | June 14, 2011 at 6:52 PM

Guy looks like my plumber.

5. Posted by dungeoness | June 14, 2011 at 7:59 PM

needs more crabhands?

6. Posted by Guest | June 14, 2011 at 8:10 PM

Gobi

7. Posted by Guest | June 14, 2011 at 8:44 PM

Ok, seriously here.  We have Summers actually putting together an article that makes some strong arguments and the rebuttal  is one line not refuting anything in the article?  If there’s more substance here other than name calling then I’d like to see his argument.

8. Posted by Guest | June 14, 2011 at 10:19 PM

Yep, LS did. If SS had an actual rebuttal he wouldn’t have resorted to ad hominem attacks.

9. Posted by Guest | June 14, 2011 at 11:36 PM

While you make a good point, on Dealbreaker it would be better to comment about the chaotic nature of SS’s office.  WTF are all those pictures doing on the floor?  Charity auction?  Has he no assistant to clear that shit outta there?

10. Posted by Guest_CFA | June 15, 2011 at 1:32 AM

Seriously, and WTF is going on with that plant?  It looks like it’s growing out of his head and is going to attack.  As for all the stuff on the floor, maybe I shouldn’t be surprised that no one at BX is capable of putting a nail in the wall (aka manual labor).