• 27 Jul 2011 at 11:52 AM

Donald Trump Finally Weighs In On Debt Ceiling Debate

Been dying for Donald Trump’s take on the debt ceiling talks? Today’s your lucky day! The Don recently set up a camcorder in his office and laid out his fool-proof plan, which he strongly suggests Republicans take to heart.

Here’s what he’s got- do nothing. It’d be one thing if you had Trump as your lead negotiator but unfortunately for America, you don’t.

“Unless the Republicans can get a phenomenal deal- and I don’t think they can- including getting rid of ObamaCare,” Trump advised, “They should just tap it along. If this is going on prior to the election, there’s no way Obama can get elected. DO NOT FOLD REPUBLICANS! DO NOT GIVE UP! You can tap it along, you can make it go longer, as long as it comes up before the election…let these discussions begin again a year from now… DON’T BE FOOLISH, DON’T BE STUPID…have this whole discussion start again around June of next year and I guarantee you Obama will not be president for long.”

[via Gawker]

43 comments (hidden for your protection)

1. Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2011 at 4:05 PM

DON’T BE FOOLISH, DON’T BE STUPID… don’t be me.

2. Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2011 at 4:05 PM

DON’T BE FOOLISH, DON’T BE STUPID… don’t be me.

3. Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2011 at 4:05 PM

DON’T BE FOOLISH, DON’T BE STUPID… don’t be me.

4. Posted by Guest | July 27, 2011 at 4:07 PM

What a boorish assclown.

5. Posted by Guest | July 27, 2011 at 4:07 PM

What a boorish assclown.

6. Posted by Guest | July 27, 2011 at 4:07 PM

What a boorish assclown.

7. Posted by Meistro | July 27, 2011 at 4:12 PM

The future of the economy and the solvency of our country should be a politically calculated decision made by one party to gain power…duh!

8. Posted by Dr. Rosenrose | July 27, 2011 at 4:20 PM

Hoarders: Trump Edition

9. Posted by Curious In CT | July 27, 2011 at 4:22 PM

Hey, FishFace!u00a0 Your face looks like a fish!u00a0 Give me back that filet o fish, fishface!u00a0u00a0u00a0 n

10. Posted by Put_Option | July 27, 2011 at 4:25 PM

Do you see all these papers on my desk? I am busy and important, but I’m going take some time out of my obviously-more-significant-than-yours day to hit you with some truth.nn1) Republicans, no one cares what you say. Even though 99.9% of people would agree that you’re a crucial piece to the debt ceiling puzzle, they’re wrong. 2) Obama is the worst. Even though I opposed him for financial gain and to increase exposure to my TV show, then dropped out after I realized a high ROI. He is just the worst just because. 3) Trump Steaks, Trump Shuttle, and Trump Vodka are the best businesses known to man. IRR = 3,000,000% off conservative assumptions.nn- The Donald

11. Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2011 at 4:40 PM

Grizzly Adams _did_ have a beard.

12. Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2011 at 4:40 PM

Grizzly Adams _did_ have a beard.

13. Posted by trojan | July 27, 2011 at 4:47 PM

great thinking Trump. Obama won’t be president…and the GOP will lose Congress

14. Posted by trojan | July 27, 2011 at 4:47 PM

great thinking Trump. Obama won’t be president…and the GOP will lose Congress

15. Posted by trojan | July 27, 2011 at 4:47 PM

great thinking Trump. Obama won’t be president…and the GOP will lose Congress

16. Posted by Seriously | July 27, 2011 at 4:50 PM

Listen up you beautiful bitch. I’m about to fuck you up with some truth. You’re an idiot.u00a0nn- Kenny Powers

17. Posted by Jaws | July 27, 2011 at 5:24 PM

I beg to differ

18. Posted by Guest | July 27, 2011 at 5:37 PM

Does Anarchy have a President?

19. Posted by umad | July 27, 2011 at 5:58 PM

Donald Trump has been hoarding since he had hair. In recent years it has got so bad he cannot get out of his chair. This is his story…

20. Posted by me smells a douche | July 27, 2011 at 6:03 PM

spoken like someone who recently bought puts on the Dow

21. Posted by Clown Capital | July 27, 2011 at 6:04 PM

You know what’s sad? None of this foolishness he espoused actually constituted anything resembling a plan. All he talked about was re-election, re-election, re-election. Fuck the deficit, fuck default status. I’m all about making sure this guy doesn’t get a second term. The hate from this guy is oozing from his scales. nnWhat was the most important point I learned about that video? This muthafucka need some chapstick; shit’s gross… u00a0

22. Posted by Ivana Trumpalot | July 27, 2011 at 6:06 PM

The Donald Speaks!!! No wonder many of his real estate ventures (especially Casinos) have filed for bankruptcy. u00a0A bankrupt mind…

23. Posted by Keji96 | July 27, 2011 at 6:14 PM

f what is good for the country. do what is best for the republican party. LOL.

24. Posted by Ivana Trumpalot | July 27, 2011 at 6:16 PM

But the Republican Party IS what’s good for the country!

25. Posted by 1040ez | July 27, 2011 at 6:31 PM

Dear Trump,nnAn economic crises will cause people to lose REAL billions. nn

26. Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2011 at 6:40 PM

i hope trump dies in a tire factory fire

27. Posted by Anonymous | July 27, 2011 at 6:46 PM

Nice chair. That geniune Naugahyde?

28. Posted by Homosaurus | July 27, 2011 at 6:55 PM

I fucking love Fletch…

29. Posted by Ipsphx | July 27, 2011 at 7:55 PM

Me, personaly! I don’t care how it’s done! I just want Obama out of office! he’s an idiot, a liar! hasn’t don’t anything he campaigned on, errogant and deceitful! I read this fearmonger like a book. he’s had, going on 3 yrs. to turn a positive, and has not! instead continues to erode the dollar! I don’t blame him for every thing, but his policies are not good for job recovery! He talks of education while killing the tax plain. flip flop idiot!

30. Posted by Ipsphx | July 27, 2011 at 8:05 PM

I don’t think so! by the end of Obama’s term, republicans will gain more seats, because of his wrecking policies!u00a0do not trust him, before he leaves office, watch him with that pen! He will use it like a weapon! and don’t forget , I told you!!!!

31. Posted by guest | July 27, 2011 at 8:44 PM

Your speaking my language – that errogant tax plain!!!nn- M. Bachmann

32. Posted by Ipsphx | July 28, 2011 at 1:11 AM

Don’t cave in to that fucking nigar!!

33. Posted by Finn Alexander | July 28, 2011 at 1:32 AM

I wish I knew how to speak Latin so I could understand you.u00a0

34. Posted by King Solomon | July 28, 2011 at 1:55 AM

Look Ma, I have hands. Is there a knot on his forehead? WTF is under that hair? u00a0Obama eroding the dollar? Hmmm let’s see, oh, that’s u00a0right, the dollar has been eroding since Reagan…. don’t believe me, check the charts. u00a0This is all smoke and mirrors people. WAKE UP!!! u00a0They are all on the same agenda …… stealing our quality of life, exporting it to China, India, etc. Got you all believing there is all types of eminent u00a0threats, u00a0while we sheep argue who is for the people. Dems and Reps are only for those that can donate biggggggg money and help themselves become even more powerful over us powerless sheep. Since the stone age it has always been, and so it shall be.u00a0

35. Posted by Ipsphx | July 28, 2011 at 3:10 AM

Go to school if you’re that slow, or maybe Rome and you can learn with the rest of the petafiles! you are cathlic aren’t you, Idiotu00a0u00a0 PS. Finn, are you part fish, or just smell bad?

36. Posted by Amw_74 | July 28, 2011 at 3:38 AM

OMG! Thank you for the much needed laugh!

37. Posted by Wahoo | July 28, 2011 at 2:07 PM

Michelle, meet me at the White House, make sure to be crouching in the bushes wearing high heels so I know it’s you.

38. Posted by Wahoo | July 28, 2011 at 2:09 PM

Is a petafile someone who keeps track of what People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals do? Also, what’s a cathlic?nn-Guy who needs your wise clarity on all subjects

39. Posted by Ipsphx | July 28, 2011 at 4:57 PM

ya! I notice the o.u00a0 Petafile, look it up, why do you Phuk sheep?

40. Posted by Ipsphx | July 28, 2011 at 5:02 PM

WoBoo, are you what they call the name changer? sure you are!

41. Posted by Ipsphx | July 28, 2011 at 5:02 PM

WoBoo, are you what they call the name changer? sure you are!

42. Posted by Wahoo | July 28, 2011 at 6:28 PM

It’s spelled PEDOPHILEu00a0you fuckingu00a0retard. And CATHOLIC. And WAHOO. Got any other brainbusters?

43. Posted by Buy ambien online | May 2, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Thanks for every one of your effort on this web site. Gloria really loves managing internet research and it’s really simple to grasp why. Many of us know all of the powerful method you deliver very helpful tips and tricks on your web site and in addition attract participation from visitors on that area plus our favorite child is now being taught a lot. Have fun with the remaining portion of the new year. You’re doing a great job.