News

Donald Trump Finally Weighs In On Debt Ceiling Debate

Been dying for Donald Trump’s take on the debt ceiling talks? Today’s your lucky day! The Don recently set up a camcorder in his office and laid out his fool-proof plan, which he strongly suggests Republicans take to heart.

Here’s what he’s got- do nothing. It’d be one thing if you had Trump as your lead negotiator but unfortunately for America, you don’t.

“Unless the Republicans can get a phenomenal deal- and I don’t think they can- including getting rid of ObamaCare,” Trump advised, “They should just tap it along. If this is going on prior to the election, there’s no way Obama can get elected. DO NOT FOLD REPUBLICANS! DO NOT GIVE UP! You can tap it along, you can make it go longer, as long as it comes up before the election…let these discussions begin again a year from now… DON’T BE FOOLISH, DON’T BE STUPID…have this whole discussion start again around June of next year and I guarantee you Obama will not be president for long.”

[via Gawker]

43 comments

43 Responses to “Donald Trump Finally Weighs In On Debt Ceiling Debate”

1. Anonymous says:

DON’T BE FOOLISH, DON’T BE STUPID… don’t be me.

2. Anonymous says:

DON’T BE FOOLISH, DON’T BE STUPID… don’t be me.

3. Anonymous says:

DON’T BE FOOLISH, DON’T BE STUPID… don’t be me.

4. Guest says:

What a boorish assclown.

5. Guest says:

What a boorish assclown.

6. Guest says:

What a boorish assclown.

7. Meistro says:

The future of the economy and the solvency of our country should be a politically calculated decision made by one party to gain power…duh!

8. Dr. Rosenrose says:

Hoarders: Trump Edition

9. Curious In CT says:

Hey, FishFace!u00a0 Your face looks like a fish!u00a0 Give me back that filet o fish, fishface!u00a0u00a0u00a0 n

10. Put_Option says:

Do you see all these papers on my desk? I am busy and important, but I’m going take some time out of my obviously-more-significant-than-yours day to hit you with some truth.nn1) Republicans, no one cares what you say. Even though 99.9% of people would agree that you’re a crucial piece to the debt ceiling puzzle, they’re wrong. 2) Obama is the worst. Even though I opposed him for financial gain and to increase exposure to my TV show, then dropped out after I realized a high ROI. He is just the worst just because. 3) Trump Steaks, Trump Shuttle, and Trump Vodka are the best businesses known to man. IRR = 3,000,000% off conservative assumptions.nn- The Donald

11. Anonymous says:

Grizzly Adams _did_ have a beard.

12. Anonymous says:

Grizzly Adams _did_ have a beard.

13. trojan says:

great thinking Trump. Obama won’t be president…and the GOP will lose Congress

14. trojan says:

great thinking Trump. Obama won’t be president…and the GOP will lose Congress

• Ipsphx says:

I don’t think so! by the end of Obama’s term, republicans will gain more seats, because of his wrecking policies!u00a0do not trust him, before he leaves office, watch him with that pen! He will use it like a weapon! and don’t forget , I told you!!!!

15. trojan says:

great thinking Trump. Obama won’t be president…and the GOP will lose Congress

16. Seriously says:

Listen up you beautiful bitch. I’m about to fuck you up with some truth. You’re an idiot.u00a0nn- Kenny Powers

17. Jaws says:

I beg to differ

18. Guest says:

Does Anarchy have a President?

19. umad says:

Donald Trump has been hoarding since he had hair. In recent years it has got so bad he cannot get out of his chair. This is his story…

20. me smells a douche says:

spoken like someone who recently bought puts on the Dow

21. Clown Capital says:

You know what’s sad? None of this foolishness he espoused actually constituted anything resembling a plan. All he talked about was re-election, re-election, re-election. Fuck the deficit, fuck default status. I’m all about making sure this guy doesn’t get a second term. The hate from this guy is oozing from his scales. nnWhat was the most important point I learned about that video? This muthafucka need some chapstick; shit’s gross… u00a0

22. Ivana Trumpalot says:

The Donald Speaks!!! No wonder many of his real estate ventures (especially Casinos) have filed for bankruptcy. u00a0A bankrupt mind…

23. Keji96 says:

f what is good for the country. do what is best for the republican party. LOL.

24. 1040ez says:

Dear Trump,nnAn economic crises will cause people to lose REAL billions. nn

25. Anonymous says:

i hope trump dies in a tire factory fire

26. Anonymous says:

Nice chair. That geniune Naugahyde?

27. Ipsphx says:

Me, personaly! I don’t care how it’s done! I just want Obama out of office! he’s an idiot, a liar! hasn’t don’t anything he campaigned on, errogant and deceitful! I read this fearmonger like a book. he’s had, going on 3 yrs. to turn a positive, and has not! instead continues to erode the dollar! I don’t blame him for every thing, but his policies are not good for job recovery! He talks of education while killing the tax plain. flip flop idiot!

• guest says:

Your speaking my language – that errogant tax plain!!!nn- M. Bachmann

• Wahoo says:

Michelle, meet me at the White House, make sure to be crouching in the bushes wearing high heels so I know it’s you.

• I wish I knew how to speak Latin so I could understand you.u00a0

• Ipsphx says:

Go to school if you’re that slow, or maybe Rome and you can learn with the rest of the petafiles! you are cathlic aren’t you, Idiotu00a0u00a0 PS. Finn, are you part fish, or just smell bad?

• Wahoo says:

Is a petafile someone who keeps track of what People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals do? Also, what’s a cathlic?nn-Guy who needs your wise clarity on all subjects

28. Ipsphx says:

Don’t cave in to that fucking nigar!!

29. King Solomon says:

Look Ma, I have hands. Is there a knot on his forehead? WTF is under that hair? u00a0Obama eroding the dollar? Hmmm let’s see, oh, that’s u00a0right, the dollar has been eroding since Reagan…. don’t believe me, check the charts. u00a0This is all smoke and mirrors people. WAKE UP!!! u00a0They are all on the same agenda …… stealing our quality of life, exporting it to China, India, etc. Got you all believing there is all types of eminent u00a0threats, u00a0while we sheep argue who is for the people. Dems and Reps are only for those that can donate biggggggg money and help themselves become even more powerful over us powerless sheep. Since the stone age it has always been, and so it shall be.u00a0

30. Thanks for every one of your effort on this web site. Gloria really loves managing internet research and it’s really simple to grasp why. Many of us know all of the powerful method you deliver very helpful tips and tricks on your web site and in addition attract participation from visitors on that area plus our favorite child is now being taught a lot. Have fun with the remaining portion of the new year. You’re doing a great job.