Cohn, 6-foot-3 and 220 pounds, can be intimidating, two former colleagues said. He would sometimes hike up one leg, plant his foot on a trader’s desk, his thigh close to the employee’s face, and ask how markets were doing, they said. [Bloomberg, earlier]

1. Posted by Anonymous | July 26, 2011 at 8:41 PM

I would then tap his microphone and say “testes. testes. Is this thing on?”u00a0nnWe would laugh and laugh

2. Posted by Hey Now | July 26, 2011 at 8:42 PM

I never forget a grundle!nn-Charles Gasparino; Bastion of Balls; Gate Keeper of Grundles; Fuck guru

3. Posted by Anonymous | July 26, 2011 at 8:55 PM

“I’m short everything er…I mean…market’s lacking breadth…liquidity’s worse than average…small penis”nn-Freudian GS Trader

4. Posted by Inonyourface | July 26, 2011 at 8:55 PM

this struck me as well on the readu00a0

5. Posted by early hominid | July 26, 2011 at 9:05 PM

Lynn Tilton, in 5-inch heels Cavalli mini and fur-trimmed cape, can also be intimidating, according to former colleagues. u00a0After downing a cocktail of clay, salt and chlorophyll, she was known to sit directly across from traders, ankle over knee or with the soles of her feet pressed together behind her head, doing obscene things with a pair of ivory-handled Hashemite daggers while asking recondite questions about markets and “inner truth.” u00a0

6. Posted by Anonymous | July 26, 2011 at 9:15 PM

I hear this is the real reason that Matt left the Squid. A thigh that close to your face is really intimidating.

7. Posted by DRK | July 26, 2011 at 10:21 PM

then, especially after Cohn attended a Willie Nelson 4th of July concert, the smell of his swamp-ass would prompt the trader to reveal all his pig tradesn– Guy who helped design the unique GS risk management model

8. Posted by #REFeree | July 27, 2011 at 12:41 AM

I heard Cohn refers to it as the “bloodfunnel” when his wife’s on the rag…

9. Posted by Wahoo | July 27, 2011 at 4:24 PM

You know how I know you’re gay?

10. Posted by Guest | July 27, 2011 at 5:11 PM

You listen to Coldplay?

11. Posted by Thigh's the Limit | July 27, 2011 at 6:20 PM

So, fella, how’s the market? u00a0Why dontcha come up to my office and show me all your exposed positions…

12. Posted by Guy with a sweet 1998 'lude | July 27, 2011 at 8:06 PM

I’m looking for a VND/ARS exposure?u00a0 You have interest?nn-guy with his own gofer in line at Shake Shack

13. Posted by Wahoo | July 27, 2011 at 8:28 PM

Cuz you like it when balls are on your face.

14. Posted by Denny Deckshoes | July 28, 2011 at 4:20 AM

That guy is stealing my move.n- Harry Ballzonya, CFA

15. Posted by East Texas Gas Trader | July 29, 2011 at 12:45 PM

Please call me.

16. Posted by Anonymous | September 29, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Hands down, Apple’s app store wins by a mile. It’s a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I’m not sure I’d want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.