News

Cohn recently told a colleague he can’t remember the last person he yelled at, and when upset with someone he now gives the silent treatment, the colleague said. [Bloomberg]

12 comments

12 Responses to “If Goldman Sachs President Gary Cohn Is Not Responding To Your Voicemails, IMs And Lunch Invites, You Know What You Did”

1. Anonymous says:

What a passiveu00a0aggressiveu00a0douche bag. I am not talking to Gary Cohn anymore.

2. Homosaurus says:

after giving him a ZJ he could no longer look me in the eyes.

3. Brian1284 says:

I hate people that look at your bbms and do not respond.u00a0 I see the little R right there andu00a0its staring you in the face saying “no thank you”.nn-Guy who continues to bbm furiously until I get a response or au00a0D-

4. Lloyd B says:

That’s it, I’ve HAD IT WITH THIS DUMP! We got Matt Levine! We got this new layout! OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!

5. Anonymous says:

Being a former GS employee,u00a0and now analyst at UBS, whoseu00a0research notes say that management that canned him for being in the bottom 5% at GS is almost assuredly on the way out is the NKI?nn- Guy who calls one person’s motives into question.

• Guest says:

who is the UBS analyst in this scenario? gary cohn?

• Anonymous says:

“In a May 4 note to investors, William Tanona, a UBS AG analyst who worked at Goldman Sachs, said u201cnear-termu201d management changes were likely.”

6. Burrito_loco says:

William Tetona, heh, he. Must have really big man boobs.

7. 9Qjhzn Hey, thanks for the blog.

8. I read online (computer problems) positive feedback about your resource. Didnt even believe it, and now saw myself. It turned out that I was not fooled!…

9. These days of austerity and also relative anxiety about incurring debt, lots of people balk against the idea of having a credit card in order to make purchase of merchandise or maybe pay for any gift giving occasion, preferring, instead only to rely on the actual tried and also trusted means of making payment – cash. However, if you possess cash there to make the purchase 100 %, then, paradoxically, that’s the best time for you to use the credit card for several motives.