Cohn recently told a colleague he can’t remember the last person he yelled at, and when upset with someone he now gives the silent treatment, the colleague said. [Bloomberg]

1. Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 at 3:45 PM

What a passiveu00a0aggressiveu00a0douche bag. I am not talking to Gary Cohn anymore.

2. Posted by Homosaurus | July 25, 2011 at 4:02 PM

after giving him a ZJ he could no longer look me in the eyes.

3. Posted by Brian1284 | July 25, 2011 at 4:13 PM

I hate people that look at your bbms and do not respond.u00a0 I see the little R right there andu00a0its staring you in the face saying “no thank you”.nn-Guy who continues to bbm furiously until I get a response or au00a0D-

4. Posted by Lloyd B | July 25, 2011 at 4:25 PM

That’s it, I’ve HAD IT WITH THIS DUMP! We got Matt Levine! We got this new layout! OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!

5. Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 at 4:49 PM

Being a former GS employee,u00a0and now analyst at UBS, whoseu00a0research notes say that management that canned him for being in the bottom 5% at GS is almost assuredly on the way out is the NKI?nn- Guy who calls one person’s motives into question.

6. Posted by Guest | July 25, 2011 at 5:12 PM

Well played.

7. Posted by Guest | July 25, 2011 at 5:17 PM

who is the UBS analyst in this scenario? gary cohn?

8. Posted by Anonymous | July 25, 2011 at 5:26 PM

“In a May 4 note to investors, William Tanona, a UBS AG analyst who worked at Goldman Sachs, said u201cnear-termu201d management changes were likely.”

9. Posted by Burrito_loco | July 25, 2011 at 7:14 PM

William Tetona, heh, he. Must have really big man boobs.

10. Posted by cheap bookmarking service | September 10, 2012 at 2:01 AM

9Qjhzn Hey, thanks for the blog.

11. Posted by tattoo video designs | September 13, 2012 at 11:47 PM

I read online (computer problems) positive feedback about your resource. Didnt even believe it, and now saw myself. It turned out that I was not fooled!…

12. Posted by exchangers reviews | October 1, 2012 at 9:40 AM

These days of austerity and also relative anxiety about incurring debt, lots of people balk against the idea of having a credit card in order to make purchase of merchandise or maybe pay for any gift giving occasion, preferring, instead only to rely on the actual tried and also trusted means of making payment – cash. However, if you possess cash there to make the purchase 100 %, then, paradoxically, that’s the best time for you to use the credit card for several motives.