News

Jamie Dimon’s Annual Letters Are A Huge Hit In Omaha

“Jamie Dimon is a fabulous banker, and probably writes the best annual report in America,” Warren Buffett said in an interview. “I grab his report when it comes in and my friends do, too.” [Bloomberg TV]

46 comments

46 Responses to “Jamie Dimon’s Annual Letters Are A Huge Hit In Omaha”

1. Clown Capital says:

“Jamie Dimon is a fabulous banker, and probably writes the best annual report in America,” Warren Buffett said in an interview. “I grab his report when it comes in and my friends do too, then we all head to the bathroom and sit in individual stalls with vaseline intensive lotion.”

July 24th is your magic day Warren. Make an honest man outta Jamie. Geez…

2. Clown Capital says:

July 24th is your magic day Warren. Make an honest man outta Jamie. Geez…

3. Guest says:

Somewhere in South Florida a gnome is crying right now.

4. Guest says:

Somewhere in South Florida a gnome is crying right now.

5. Anonymous says:

I could see why some of the boys took him for snobby. He had a quiet way about him, a walk and a talk that just wasn’t normal around here. He strolled, like a man in a park without a care or a worry in the world, like he had on an invisible coat that would shield him from this place. Yeah, I think it would be fair to say… I liked Jamie from the start.

-Warren Buffet

• Guest says:

DB Insta-Poll:  Who is more likely to actually look like their avatar – “JBEV” or “PMCO”?

• I hate your entire being. I even hate your scrotum. Do you know how hard that is for me to say? I have a scrotum. It’s right there. All the time. I love it more than life, more than my blind, deaf, and dead 110 year old great grandmother (god rest her soul). And, yet, I do, I even hate your scrotum.

• Anonymous says:

Me. I actually did look like that 10+ years ago.  Plus JBEV is a guy.

6. Anonymous says:

-Warren Buffet

7. Anonymous says:

Dear Ikenna-

If you’re reading this, you’ve gotten out. And if you’ve come this far, maybe you’re willing to come a little further. You remember the ticker of the stock, don’t you? JPM
    I could use $8,000  to help me get my project on wheels. I’ll keep an eye out for you and the tellers ready. Remember, Ikenna, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. I will be hoping that this annual reprt finds you, and finds you well.

Your friend, Jamie

8. Anonymous says:

Dear Ikenna-

Your friend, Jamie

9. Guest says:

it’s Friday. Can we talk about Tiki Barber’s new slutpiece instead?

10. Guest says:

it’s Friday. Can we talk about Tiki Barber’s new slutpiece instead?

11. Sperry Slopsider says:

He is also a wonderful decorator, snappy dresser, and raises analingus to the level of high art.

/ LB

12. Sperry Slopsider says:

/ LB

13. Anonymous says:

Real bankers don’t write anual reports like the leader of some Omaha cult of personality…you should go work for a real bank Jamie.

-Lloyd B.

14. Anonymous says:

-Lloyd B.

15. trojan says:

did Dimon play the bad guy in Clear and Present Danger?

16. trojan says:

did Dimon play the bad guy in Clear and Present Danger?

17. Backdoor Bess says:

perhaps if Jamie would let Barney ‘gargle’ his balls for a few minutes this whole Dodd-frank bill would go away…..is that too much to ask from Jamie? Take one for team for crying out loud!

18. The Buff says:

For me, trying to have sex is like playing pool with a rope.

– W. Buffett

19. Jamie D says:

Thanks Buff, love you too.

P.S- Have you scored Squicky yet

20. fVSGlX Really informative article post. Really Great.