Back in January, Lenny Dykstra was accused of sexually harassing his housekeeper, who claimed that LD forced her to “give him oral sex on Saturdays.” At the time, Dykstra scoffed at the allegations, telling a reporter that he was the victim of extortion and “If she was assaulted on Saturdays, I’m a ballerina dancer on Sundays.” Charges were never filed (prosecutors cited a lack of evidence), which Nails apparently took as a sign that this kind of interaction with your cleaning lady is not in fact frowned upon and continued spending his weekends dancing Swan Lake on Sundays after dropping trou in various maids’ faces on Saturdays.

Lenny Dykstra has been charged with indecent exposure for allegedly exposing himself to women responding to his ads on Craigslist. The newest charges stem from multiple reported incidents over three years, the attorney’s office said. There was one report from 2009, three in 2010 and reports from February and April of this year. In each incident, the release said, Dykstra allegedly placed an ad on Craigslist requesting personal assistant or housekeeping services. The release said that when the women met Dykstra, he allegedly informed the women the job required them to give a massage, and allegedly exposed himself to them. According to a release from the Los Angeles City Attorney’s office, Dykstra was charged with two counts and could face up to six months in jail and a $1,000 fine for each count.

If anyone’s got some cash on hand, he’s good for it.

Dykstra Charged With Indecent Exposure [LATimes]

1. Posted by VonSloneker | August 26, 2011 at 9:38 AM

Call in sick on Saturdays…duh

2. Posted by dsk | August 26, 2011 at 9:45 AM

lenny

Call me bro

-dsk

3. Posted by Guest | August 26, 2011 at 9:50 AM

I don't know what craigslist is, but fair warning if Lenny asks you to grab a pack of Redman and meet him in the trainer's room.

– 1989 Mets locker room attendant

4. Posted by Shawn | August 26, 2011 at 9:51 AM

His newsletter buyers took it in the arse every day, so I'm not quite sure what the big deal is here.

5. Posted by Financial_Servicer | August 26, 2011 at 10:00 AM

'93 Phillies – it's been a long ride to the bottom but I don't think we're there yet.

6. Posted by Nailz6 | August 26, 2011 at 10:18 AM

That's baller.

– UBS Analyst

7. Posted by Backdoor_Bess | August 26, 2011 at 10:38 AM

telling overweight hispanic non-english speaking maids to 'clean your undercarriage' is the NKI

8. Posted by B. Lumbergh | August 26, 2011 at 10:41 AM

Mmm, yeah, I'm going to need you to come in on Saturdays

9. Posted by guest | August 26, 2011 at 10:59 AM

I hear Arnold's last maid is looking for a new gig but, it will have to pay well seeing as now she is getting some income from her ex boss but, she is more than willing to catch a few new "tadpoles" from any rich donor.

10. Posted by Guest | August 26, 2011 at 11:13 AM

Lenny,

We may have something for you, but I can't take Twizzler IOUs. Call if interested.

-The Crazy Cleaners Czech guy

11. Posted by Bob Morris | August 26, 2011 at 11:13 AM

Just when you think he can't be more of a dirt-bag…

12. Posted by Peter | August 26, 2011 at 11:39 AM

Is that Lenny’s O-face?

13. Posted by Guest | August 26, 2011 at 11:56 AM

How do you think he got the nickname "nails"?

Think verb, not noun.

14. Posted by Wimpy | August 26, 2011 at 12:17 PM

"I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a BJ today…"

15. Posted by Louis Winthorpe III | August 26, 2011 at 12:28 PM

Bess, LD's been in the news enough that we might want to consider including his middle name going forward– Leonard Kyle Dykstra. Always with the three names.

16. Posted by The Truth | August 26, 2011 at 12:35 PM

All these bitches are snitches

– DSK

17. Posted by One of the Greats | August 26, 2011 at 12:39 PM

"Name's Lenny. Leonard for short."

18. Posted by JJC | August 26, 2011 at 12:50 PM

He's still one of the great ones. – JJC

19. Posted by J Cramer - CNBC | August 26, 2011 at 12:51 PM

Leonard is short for retard. Lenny is short for tard.

– oops, did I say that out loud?

20. Posted by The Lyrical Gangsta | August 26, 2011 at 1:44 PM

Wait…this is illegal?

– Tiger Woods

21. Posted by Models Milf | August 26, 2011 at 2:03 PM

What category do I – I mean – did he use on Cragslist for the posting?

22. Posted by 25th Hour Trader | August 26, 2011 at 2:39 PM

In this economy, we need to stop criticizing people who create jobs like Mr. Dykstra.

-Mr. Dykstra's attorney who received a briefcase full of twizzlers for a retainer along with a handwritten note that merely reads "I'll get ya the rest when I'm out, bro".

23. Posted by Curious Georeg | August 26, 2011 at 4:15 PM

On a related matter, is it prostitution if the check doesn't clear?

24. Posted by House of Pain | August 26, 2011 at 8:47 PM

I wonder what Cramer regrets more: recommending BSC before the shit hit the fan or endorsing Nails before his shit hit the floor?

25. Posted by GMain | August 27, 2011 at 12:03 PM

Should change his name to Dickstra…

26. Posted by Cornell Dibenedetto | May 10, 2012 at 3:35 AM

I really like creative photography and what I can say about this collection is WOW!. Anyhow, Racket is my pick.

27. Posted by http://aremedyforhemorrhoids.blogspot.com/ | July 16, 2012 at 6:47 AM

It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read more things about it!

28. Posted by Yahaira Frayre | August 23, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Netnews has existed for any quite a while. Its even over the age of the entire world wide web- exactly what nearly everyone knows as being the

29. Posted by useful content | September 1, 2012 at 1:41 AM

Well I definitely enjoyed studying it. This subject procured by you is very useful for accurate planning.

30. Posted by www.SilkRoadGoldBuy.com | September 4, 2012 at 7:11 AM

I had been simply looking because of this info for a while. Following 6 hours involving constant Goggling, lastly I managed to get the idea within your site. I simply included this site in order to my own supply readers, superb things. Can’t get enough! We appreciate you sharing. http://www.silkroadgoldbuy.com/

31. Posted by HTTP://www.slidingdoorsideas.com | September 8, 2012 at 11:18 AM

I had been merely searching the world wide web for entertainment along with uncovered your site. Thanks pertaining to discussing your knowledge! It is good to understand which many people nonetheless invest hard work straight into taking care of their own sites. http://www.slidingdoorsideas.com/interior-sliding-doors

32. Posted by online classifieds | September 9, 2012 at 8:47 AM

I do trust all the concepts you’ve offered to your post. They are really convincing and can certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are very quick for newbies. May you please extend them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.

33. Posted by Jimmie Tully | September 9, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Great goods from you, man. I’ve take into accout your stuff previous to and you’re simply too wonderful. I really like what you have obtained here, certainly like what you’re saying and the way in which by which you are saying it. You are making it entertaining and you continue to take care of to keep it wise. I can not wait to learn much more from you. That is actually a terrific web site.

34. Posted by men beaded bracelets | September 16, 2012 at 8:04 PM

It’s great to learn that many people even now set in any focus into managing their particular website pages. I will you’ll need to check out again every so often. http://www.silkroadgoldbuy.com/mens-beaded-bracelets.html

35. Posted by dating advice from men | September 18, 2012 at 6:27 AM

What i do not understood is in truth how you’re not really a lot more smartly-appreciated than you may be right now. You are very intelligent. You recognize thus considerably in the case of this topic, produced me for my part imagine it from numerous various angles. Its like women and men don’t seem to be fascinated except it¡¦s one thing to do with Girl gaga! Your personal stuffs nice. At all times handle it up!

36. Posted by WWW.autoglassrepairhq.info | September 18, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Most of the information a person developed, the simple site direction-finding, your connections you help you infuse it is actually mainly outstanding, and supporting our own kid as well as us all think that that written piece can be enjoyable, that’s unbelievably essential. Thank you for all! http://www.autoglassrepairhq.info/

37. Posted by Wyszukiwarka kodów pocztowych | September 20, 2012 at 10:59 PM

Thanks on behalf of another informative position. Everyplace as well could I get that kind of info printed in such a finalize way? I’ve a project that I’m immediately at this moment functioning proceeding, and I have been on the look not on in support of such info.

38. Posted by Hiszpańskie kino | September 23, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A fantastic read. I will definitely be back.

39. Posted by ebusinessopportunities | September 26, 2012 at 8:51 AM

Currently it appears like BlogEngine is the preferred blogging platform available right now. (from what I’ve read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

40. Posted by authentic jordans | September 27, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll appreciate if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

41. Posted by Check This Out | October 8, 2012 at 10:01 PM

I¡¦ll right away clutch your rss as I can’t to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Please let me recognise in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

42. Posted by universe | October 10, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Merely wanna input that you have a very decent site, I the style it actually stands out.

43. Posted by moja strona | October 16, 2012 at 3:51 PM

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is magnificent blog. A fantastic read. I’ll definitely be back.