News

Back in January, Lenny Dykstra was accused of sexually harassing his housekeeper, who claimed that LD forced her to “give him oral sex on Saturdays.” At the time, Dykstra scoffed at the allegations, telling a reporter that he was the victim of extortion and “If she was assaulted on Saturdays, I’m a ballerina dancer on Sundays.” Charges were never filed (prosecutors cited a lack of evidence), which Nails apparently took as a sign that this kind of interaction with your cleaning lady is not in fact frowned upon and continued spending his weekends dancing Swan Lake on Sundays after dropping trou in various maids’ faces on Saturdays.

Lenny Dykstra has been charged with indecent exposure for allegedly exposing himself to women responding to his ads on Craigslist. The newest charges stem from multiple reported incidents over three years, the attorney’s office said. There was one report from 2009, three in 2010 and reports from February and April of this year. In each incident, the release said, Dykstra allegedly placed an ad on Craigslist requesting personal assistant or housekeeping services. The release said that when the women met Dykstra, he allegedly informed the women the job required them to give a massage, and allegedly exposed himself to them. According to a release from the Los Angeles City Attorney’s office, Dykstra was charged with two counts and could face up to six months in jail and a $1,000 fine for each count.

If anyone’s got some cash on hand, he’s good for it.

Dykstra Charged With Indecent Exposure [LATimes]

43 comments

43 Responses to “Lenny Dykstra’s Cleaning Staff Didn’t Know Their Gigs Required Giving The Boss Massages, Getting A Glimpse At His Most Valuable Player”

1. VonSloneker says:

Call in sick on Saturdays…duh

2. dsk says:

lenny

Call me bro

-dsk

3. Guest says:

I don't know what craigslist is, but fair warning if Lenny asks you to grab a pack of Redman and meet him in the trainer's room.

– 1989 Mets locker room attendant

4. Shawn says:

His newsletter buyers took it in the arse every day, so I'm not quite sure what the big deal is here.

5. Financial_Servicer says:

'93 Phillies – it's been a long ride to the bottom but I don't think we're there yet.

6. Nailz6 says:

That's baller.

– UBS Analyst

7. Backdoor_Bess says:

telling overweight hispanic non-english speaking maids to 'clean your undercarriage' is the NKI

8. guest says:

I hear Arnold's last maid is looking for a new gig but, it will have to pay well seeing as now she is getting some income from her ex boss but, she is more than willing to catch a few new "tadpoles" from any rich donor.

9. Guest says:

Lenny,

We may have something for you, but I can't take Twizzler IOUs. Call if interested.

-The Crazy Cleaners Czech guy

10. Bob Morris says:

Just when you think he can't be more of a dirt-bag…

11. Peter says:

Is that Lenny’s O-face?

12. Guest says:

How do you think he got the nickname "nails"?

Think verb, not noun.

13. Wimpy says:

"I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a BJ today…"

14. Louis Winthorpe III says:

Bess, LD's been in the news enough that we might want to consider including his middle name going forward– Leonard Kyle Dykstra. Always with the three names.

15. JJC says:

He's still one of the great ones. – JJC

16. The Lyrical Gangsta says:

Wait…this is illegal?

– Tiger Woods

17. Models Milf says:

What category do I – I mean – did he use on Cragslist for the posting?

18. 25th Hour Trader says:

In this economy, we need to stop criticizing people who create jobs like Mr. Dykstra.

-Mr. Dykstra's attorney who received a briefcase full of twizzlers for a retainer along with a handwritten note that merely reads "I'll get ya the rest when I'm out, bro".

19. Curious Georeg says:

On a related matter, is it prostitution if the check doesn't clear?

20. House of Pain says:

I wonder what Cramer regrets more: recommending BSC before the shit hit the fan or endorsing Nails before his shit hit the floor?

21. GMain says:

Should change his name to Dickstra…

22. I really like creative photography and what I can say about this collection is WOW!. Anyhow, Racket is my pick.

23. It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read more things about it!

24. Netnews has existed for any quite a while. Its even over the age of the entire world wide web- exactly what nearly everyone knows as being the

25. Well I definitely enjoyed studying it. This subject procured by you is very useful for accurate planning.

26. I had been simply looking because of this info for a while. Following 6 hours involving constant Goggling, lastly I managed to get the idea within your site. I simply included this site in order to my own supply readers, superb things. Can’t get enough! We appreciate you sharing. http://www.silkroadgoldbuy.com/

27. I had been merely searching the world wide web for entertainment along with uncovered your site. Thanks pertaining to discussing your knowledge! It is good to understand which many people nonetheless invest hard work straight into taking care of their own sites. http://www.slidingdoorsideas.com/interior-sliding-doors

28. I do trust all the concepts you’ve offered to your post. They are really convincing and can certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are very quick for newbies. May you please extend them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.

29. Jimmie Tully says:

Great goods from you, man. I’ve take into accout your stuff previous to and you’re simply too wonderful. I really like what you have obtained here, certainly like what you’re saying and the way in which by which you are saying it. You are making it entertaining and you continue to take care of to keep it wise. I can not wait to learn much more from you. That is actually a terrific web site.

30. It’s great to learn that many people even now set in any focus into managing their particular website pages. I will you’ll need to check out again every so often. http://www.silkroadgoldbuy.com/mens-beaded-bracelets.html

31. What i do not understood is in truth how you’re not really a lot more smartly-appreciated than you may be right now. You are very intelligent. You recognize thus considerably in the case of this topic, produced me for my part imagine it from numerous various angles. Its like women and men don’t seem to be fascinated except it¡¦s one thing to do with Girl gaga! Your personal stuffs nice. At all times handle it up!

32. Most of the information a person developed, the simple site direction-finding, your connections you help you infuse it is actually mainly outstanding, and supporting our own kid as well as us all think that that written piece can be enjoyable, that’s unbelievably essential. Thank you for all! http://www.autoglassrepairhq.info/

33. Thanks on behalf of another informative position. Everyplace as well could I get that kind of info printed in such a finalize way? I’ve a project that I’m immediately at this moment functioning proceeding, and I have been on the look not on in support of such info.

34. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A fantastic read. I will definitely be back.

35. Currently it appears like BlogEngine is the preferred blogging platform available right now. (from what I’ve read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

36. Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll appreciate if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

37. I¡¦ll right away clutch your rss as I can’t to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Please let me recognise in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

38. universe says:

Merely wanna input that you have a very decent site, I the style it actually stands out.

39. moja strona says:

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is magnificent blog. A fantastic read. I’ll definitely be back.

Our Sites