• 26 Aug 2011 at 5:55 PM

Nouriel Roubini Offers Natural Disaster Tips

1. Posted by Guest | August 26, 2011 at 6:41 PM

Oh Nouriel is such a card!

2. Posted by Oooh Yeah | August 26, 2011 at 7:06 PM

Nouriel is a fucking survivor. A god damn card carrying savage alpha.

3. Posted by WingedPanther73 | August 27, 2011 at 9:23 AM

Wait, the people who can afford $10k gold bars are too dumb to have $1k cash? Really?

4. Posted by Weekend Explorer | August 27, 2011 at 10:27 AM

The tag "his next tweets was: A2M- things do while waiting out the storm" was totally overlooked in this post. Really should have saved it for a more high traffic market hours post. Bess – you're a damn genius.

5. Posted by wallycock | August 27, 2011 at 1:04 PM

No bread needed, Butcher the d-bag Nouriel for food!

6. Posted by investorcluzo | August 27, 2011 at 3:29 PM

nouriel, what should I do with these plastic things they call "credit cards"?

7. Posted by bloomberg | August 28, 2011 at 9:40 AM

Hero, this guy

– 2 pieces of duct tape on my window saved my life

8. Posted by guest | August 29, 2011 at 1:15 AM

Nouriel, what should I do with my rounds of SS109 and full ammo cans? Should I give these away before I trade my AU bars in for some Government cheese? Yes I'm stupid enough to keep some Fiat around but most of my stash is AU/AG, lots of food, ammo and many guns. Fuck you and all the big city ASSH**ES who think they run the world. SS109 and a Sig Sauer 556 are the NKI!

9. Posted by whowhawhen | August 29, 2011 at 8:37 AM

1 word for you people: bitcoins.

10. Posted by bookmarking service | September 11, 2012 at 6:06 PM

7cOKGT Hey, thanks for the article.Thanks Again. Awesome.