- 29 Aug 2011 at 11:27 AM
Balance that checkbook or next time it’s gonna be a golden shower.
“I don’t know how much God has to do to get the attention of the politicians. We’ve had an earthquake; we’ve had a hurricane. He said, ‘Are you going to start listening to me here?’ Listen to the American people because the American people are roaring right now. They know government is on a morbid obesity diet and we’ve got to rein in the spending.”
- Jefferies Exec Details All The Places He's Never Mistaken For A Toilet
- Every Sexual Harassment Allegation Against Fired Female HSBC Exec Is Worse Than The Last
- George Soros's Daughter-In-Law Wants To See The Part Of The Pre-Nup Where She Isn't Entitled To Every Last Cent
- HSBC Adds Another Notch To The Ole 'Sued By An Employee Who Was Punished After Reporting Sexual Harassment' Belt
- If You've Got Train Fare, UBS Has Got An Exciting Opportunity In Stamford For You
- JPMorgan Tried To Find A Legal Way To Hire Chinese Powerbrokers’ Children
- Hedge Fund Manager Not Impressed By Marissa Mayer’s Victory Speech
- Ray Dalio Will Not Have Some 2-Bit Ex-Employees Trading On His Name, Not Even If They've Got The Moves Of Fred Astaire
- Bill Ackman Can't Possibly Be Expected To Remember All The Great Ideas He's Ever Had
- Lucrative Sinecure Just Can’t Compete With Screwing With Bill Ackman
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com