- 29 Aug 2011 at 11:27 AM
Balance that checkbook or next time it’s gonna be a golden shower.
“I don’t know how much God has to do to get the attention of the politicians. We’ve had an earthquake; we’ve had a hurricane. He said, ‘Are you going to start listening to me here?’ Listen to the American people because the American people are roaring right now. They know government is on a morbid obesity diet and we’ve got to rein in the spending.”
- Every Sexual Harassment Allegation Against Fired Female HSBC Exec Is Worse Than The Last
- Ken Griffin Introduces The Concept Of His Divorce Voice
- De Blasio To Dimon: F*ck You And F*ck Your Tax Breaks
- If You've Got Train Fare, UBS Has Got An Exciting Opportunity In Stamford For You
- Opening Bell: 10.22.14
- George Soros's Daughter-In-Law Wants To See The Part Of The Pre-Nup Where She Isn't Entitled To Every Last Cent
- World's Greatest (Ex-) Banker Daughter Ties The Knot
- New York Fed Was Told To Look Into London Whale Office In 2009, Decided To Take Long Lunch Instead
- Goldman Sachs: Sex Discrimination Practices At The Bank Are A Lot More Nuanced Than Ex-Employees Are Making Them Out To Be
- Opening Bell: 10.23.14
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com