News

But, of course, only on Fridays and Saturdays:

Little things gave me faith. I remember doing the New York Times crossword one Friday in March. I kept stumbling on a three-letter word for “significant hit.” “RBI” didn’t work. Then I realized it was “DBL”—a double. At that moment, I felt DoubleLine would do O.K.

Jeffrey Gundlach on Starting DoubleLine [BW]

33 comments

33 Responses to “New York Times Crossword Puzzle Sends Coded Messages Of Support To Jeff Gundlach”

1. Guest says:

I was going to ask if it was a slow day but when i noticed Matt has the first post I realized Bess must be out sick.

2. DingALing says:

You finally write a small article and its this shit? What the fuck is doubleline anyway?

-guy too lazy to go to google

3. Anonymous says:

yeah Matty – you get it now… ooooh look shiny things

ADHD kid

4. guest says:

matt, stand up for yourself damn it! none of this 1 paragraph sh!t!

5. Wow says:

Matt congrats, this is the first article of yours, that I got through without blacking out. Well done.

6. alan lowe says:

first post at 12:25pm EST and it doesn't have to do with Erin Burnett's engagement? Fail

7. Bandersnatch says:

I hope Gundlach applies the same rigorous analysis to his investment decisions.

8. Dr. Pepper says:

Matt just go home, you already took the morning off, might as well take the afternoon off too.

9. Kegels123 says:

What a man of great faith.

-Billy Graham

10. Mexi_Cant says:

Matt I haven't seen a performance so pathetic since Larry Flynt tried to run the marathon.

11. D says:

Gundlach & Wollensky

12. bartleby says:

I'm sensing that it was bottle service night for the db team.

13. Famous Person says:

Hey, same thing happened to me on Wednesday. I was sitting in my office doing the NYT crossword. Was trying to figure out seven letters (*SSF**K), clue was "fun activity", when my secretary came in and asked if I needed anything. I immediately knew what I had to do.

14. harvey says:

RBI is not a hit, doofus…

15. Guest says:

Good thing there's only one marathon in the world.

16. Leno says:

Is that George W Bush doing standup?

17. Shecky Piaf says:

So I'm sitting next to Dominique Strauss-Khan on a flight to Paris and he's working the NYT crossword. Seems like he's working on it for hours and I hear him sigh heavily from time to time. Finally he leans over to me and asks, "Can you assist me please? I am stumped here. What would be a four letter word in English for "a woman" that ends in u-n-t ?"

I immediatly suggested "a-u-n-t".

"Merde!! DSK shouted. Then he asked, "Do you happen to have an eraser on you?"

18. pq6RzQ Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic article.Really looking forward to read more. Great.

19. Good post and article.Little things gave me faith. I remember doing the New York Times crossword one Friday in March.large mail! I’ll subscribe correct presently with my feed reader computer software! This very is genuinely howling report. specific feeling you for distributing it with us.Computer which will use cat MORDO CROSSWORDS resolution – SOLUTIONS FOR CROSSWORDS. we have a tendency to expect that information.

20. This time, we are inclined to got the subsequent problem sign : Confrontation ending apparatus that additionally
    I'm persuaded to glimpse your position over here and crave to crave you the best. I believe website is like a bulletins to addition up with persons as communal mesh. Thanks for your blog creating and contain it up!!

21. Guest says:

"This posts is two short but where is the graphs?"

There, fixed it for you.

– UBS Head of Grammar and Punctuation

22. Immaletyoufinish says:

This post be to short where the graphs?

Our Sites