- 18 Oct 2011 at 3:19 PM
Prior to his turn as an investment banker/research analyst/junior trader/private wealth manager/PE guy in Money Never Sleeps, Shia Labeouf spent a lot of time on the Street, learning the tricks of the trade. At the Encino Charles Schwab office, he learned how to turn $20,000 into $489,000 in less than three months. A Citi, he learned how to program Bloomberg into his speed dial. At John Thomas Financial, he learned how to trade on his flip-phone. And at a diner in Lower Manhattan, after hesitating on American or Cheddar, he learned the hard way how one does and doesn’t get a job at Goldman Sachs. Unfortunately, one bit of wisdom Shia’s guru’s never thought to instill in him was how to go head to head with Marilyn Manson or take a punch from a shirtless guy in Canada.
Actor Shia LaBeouf was knocked to the ground and repeatedly punched in the head during a wild brawl outside a nightclub in Vancouver, British Columbia. Video footage shows a disheveled LaBeouf being attacked by an unidentified shirtless man outside a bar called Cinema Public House. The “Transformers” star gets to his feet and attempts to hit back but is restrained by a friend who can be heard saying, “You gotta lay low right now!” LaBeouf, 25, and the other man began arguing inside the bar. After security kicked them out, the attacker ripped off his shirt and began throwing punches at LaBeouf.
- Thespian-Cum-Trading Guru 0-For-2 On Bar Brawls October 18, 2011
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed September 17, 2014
- Man Posting Photos Of Near-Naked Women To Instagram Amazingly Has Lots Of Followers September 17, 2014
- Sex, Shoe Bonuses For Interns NBD At UBS (Update) September 15, 2014
- Peter Thiel Will Not Be Opening A South Indian Restaurant In Silicon Valley September 17, 2014
- Layoffs Watch '14: Bank of America September 16, 2014
- Peter Thiel Having Trouble Forming An Opinion On Twitter September 17, 2014
- Goldman Sachs: Teacher’s Pet September 16, 2014
- Opening Bell: 09.17.14 September 17, 2014
- Brian Hunter Still Has $750K To His Name September 16, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com