Despite popular perception, the financial industry isn’t actually made up entirely of “investment bankers” but rather of a whole range of people from those who work for months on years to close deals with $100mm fees that are pure profit, all the way down to people who do overnight lending of treasuries to make a spread that, annualized, is in the low-single-digit basis points. I sat somewhere in the middle and, while the M&A hitters usually had better suits, I had a suspicion that the guys shaving basis points for funding had to be more important.

Jon Corzine maybe disagreed. His prepared testimony for his filleting this afternoon has five pages talking about his ill-fated European sovereign bond bets, which conclude with a little note that all of those supposedly ill-fated bonds are doing fine, not that you cared. Then there’s some other stuff. Then there’s a page and a half about what people bought tickets for: the $1.2bn of missing customer money, which he calls by its colloquial nickname, “unreconciled accounts.” Here’s what he has to say about that:

1. “I simply do not know where the money is,” and

2. Can you blame me?:

As the chief executive officer of MF Global, I ultimately had overall responsibility for the firm. I did not, however, generally involve myself in the mechanics of the clearing and settlement of trades, or in the movement of cash and collateral. Nor was I an expert on the complicated rules and regulations governing the various different operating businesses that comprised MF Global. I had little expertise or experience in those operational aspects of the business.

With no clear answer we’ll just have to continue speculating among ourselves. The plausible speculation goes something like this: MF Global was so excited to have lots of customer cash and securities that it spirited them all away to London, where brokers are allowed to rehypothecate any customer collateral they can get their hands on, and went on to lend them away to finance its business.

If you live in some of the tonier precincts of the financial internet, you’ve probably been exposed to the notion that supplies and flows of collateral are the most important thing in the world. Much of that is due to the fascinating work of two IMF researchers, Zoltan Pozsar and Manmohan Sing,* who have together and separately written papers with sexy sexy names like “Institutional Cash Pools and the Triffin Dilemma of the U.S. Banking System” and “Velocity of Pledged Collateral: Analysis and Implications.” The core aim of a lot of this work is to understand, explain, and measure how the shadow banking system operates and whether it is likely to blow up the world.

Today Kelly Evans at the Journal calls attention to their latest collaboration, called “The Nonbank-Bank Nexus and the Shadow Banking System.” Go read her account of the paper, which starts with the notion that the shadow banking system exists to support “reverse maturity transformation” – as Pozsar and Singh put it:

Institutional demand for safe, short-term, liquid instruments (or money) mainly arises from the day-to-day management of long-term savings in the modern asset management complex. Even though asset managers invest households’ long-term savings into long-term instruments, their day-to-day management and return mandates—absolute or benchmark—effectively requires them to transform a portion of these long-term savings into short-term savings. This in turn drives the money demand of asset managers. This reverse maturity transformation occurs in spite of the long-term horizon of households. Reverse maturity transformation gives rise to large, centrally managed cash pools within the asset management complex.

Those cash pools are not especially well suited to being held in traditional money forms, like FDIC insured bank deposits or stacks of hundred-dollar bills or collectible gold coins. Instead they get put into money-like things – money market mutual funds, repos, etc. – which, because they’re not government guaranteed, have to be supported by collateral for the managers of those cash pools to trust them with their money. But there’s only so much collateral. Pozsar & Singh discuss “collateral mining,” a term that I like because it fits well with the general faux-blue-collar attitude of the financial industry:

Dealers obtain (or “mine”) collateral from asset managers through various means. From the levered (or hedge fund) accounts they mine collateral through the provision of funding via repo against collateral, and the prime-brokerage related borrowings via margin loans against collateral. From the unlevered (or real money) accounts, dealers mine collateral directly from their custodians; in these transactions, unlevered accounts and custodians act as principal and agent securities lenders, respectively.

Once you’ve mined this collateral, it can be used on a quasi-fractional-reserve basis to create more collateral, just like once you’ve mined gold it can be used on a fractional reserve basis to create more money (ducks). They estimate that at the end of 2010, there was $2.4 trillion in source collateral supporting $5.8 trillion in total collateral in the financial system, down from $3.4tn and $10tn in 2007.

This kind of freaks them out, since it’s a way of ratcheting systemic leverage up and down that is lightly regulated and non-transparent. It freaks out Kelly Evans too. She points out the irony that the Fed stopped tracking broad measures of the money supply in 2006, even as shadow banking was exploding:

In recent years, the Federal Reserve has considerably narrowed its study of the money supply (referred to by economists, depending on the breadth of the definition, as M1, M2 or M3), relegating it to more or less second-class status in the world of economic indicators. This, it turns out, may have been precisely the wrong thing to do.

What the 2008 financial crisis so violently revealed was the tremendous amount of financial activity taking place in the shadows outside the traditional banking system and measured economy. … If nothing else, it would seem a timely window into these broader money conditions would be one of the most important things the Fed could offer. … Pozsar and Singh in their paper identify how “collateral chains” lengthen as the financial system levers up; the first step towards measuring this behavior in order to prevent future systemic crises is to at least measure the underlying stock of collateral as part of the money supply in the first place. And the need for better measurement here will only grow as regulators crack down on banks and effectively push more activity into the shadow-banking world, Pozsar and Singh note.

If you’re the sort of person who gets freaked out by this stuff – and, I mean, that does seem kind of a sensible way to be, no? – the Corzine testimony ought to worry you. Even though, y’know, GOLDMAN CONSPIRACY EVIL, MF Global wasn’t actually the central node in the shadow banking system. But it was obviously a node. And it’s a classic collateral miner: asset managers and households come to MF Global with their precious, precious collateral, which they’d scrimped and saved over a lifetime, and trusted MF to keep it safe – just like they’d trust their local savings bank to keep their money safe.

But there are big differences between MF Global and your local bank. Some involve backstopping: your bank is FDIC insured, your Jon Corzine isn’t. Some involve regulation: the rules about what MF Global could do with your collateral were maybe in hindsight just a touch lax. Some involve transparency: the Fed does a better job of tracking savings deposits than it does of tracking shadow banking money creation.

But the difference that gets to me is one of attitude. The CEO of a classic, pre-Glass-Steagall-repeal bank views his job as taking in customer money and lending it out. The spread that he makes on borrowing short and lending long is his business. That and ATM fees. It’s hard to imagine an old-timey bank CEO saying “I just didn’t pay attention to that whole deposit thing. Seemed kind of boring.”

That’s kind of what Corzine said. He just didn’t perceive the focus of his job as being taking customer collateral and making a spread on lending it out. It wasn’t: MF made most of its money on commissions, and on principal investing and trading. But those businesses – even principal trading, really – aren’t the kind of businesses that pose big systemic risks, and they’re not the kind of businesses that, when they blow up, take a billion dollars or so of customer money with them. The shadow banking sideline that MF Global was running turned out, when MF was on its deathbed, to be the most important thing about it. And the CEO knew nothing about it.

MF Global and the great Wall St re-hypothecation scandal [Reuters]

The Nonbank-Bank Nexus and the Shadow Banking System [IMF]

Should Fed Refocus on Money Supply? [WSJ]

* Random shoutout to other people doing cool work on this sort of thing, including Hyun Song Shin and my once-colleague Morgan Ricks.

1. Posted by C. Gasparino | December 8, 2011 at 2:06 PM

Matt, what?

2. Posted by .Bo | December 8, 2011 at 2:13 PM

What. The. Fuck.

3. Posted by Touch Base Later | December 8, 2011 at 2:20 PM

Too long and boring for a trip to the john for number 2. Guess will print something off ESPN…

4. Posted by ddd | December 8, 2011 at 2:21 PM

Wasn't this the Enron defense? The CEO said he doesn't know anything about finances…That was the CFO's job…

5. Posted by Guest | December 8, 2011 at 2:21 PM

Matt, I am pointing at your penis. It's small.

JC

6. Posted by ZahZahZah | December 8, 2011 at 2:23 PM

1490… well done Levine…

7. Posted by Guest26 | December 8, 2011 at 2:23 PM

Sounds like his excuse after sending the state of NJ $5 billion into the red.

8. Posted by Guest | December 8, 2011 at 2:27 PM
  9. Posted by Joe | December 8, 2011 at 2:30 PM

These are the masters of the universe whose wisdom as CEO's demand the huge pay packages they get? Those millions and billions of dollars that they deserve through their innate greatness and the fact that they are smarter than everybody else. Well, I guess so.

10. Posted by Cut Me | December 8, 2011 at 2:34 PM

If you think tracking money is difficult, try remembering how many trees you have.
    - Allen Chan

11. Posted by Mark McGwire | December 8, 2011 at 2:34 PM

I recommend "I'm not here to talk about the past."

12. Posted by I'm a Dude | December 8, 2011 at 2:35 PM

c'mon Matt, try a little harder. i actually started reading because i couldn't watch him testify, then BOOM, you hit his with the Encyclopedia Britannica.

13. Posted by Stay Thirsty | December 8, 2011 at 2:39 PM

I don't always attack ex-GSers, but when I do, I prefer Jon Corzine.

14. Posted by Guest | December 8, 2011 at 2:46 PM

Corzine should be liable under SOX – when reporting, he had to have proper internal controls in place on his firm's accounts, including prop trading accounts. To say "I had little expertise in those areas" is fine, but he signed off on having controls in place.

Am I missing something, or is this not a slamdunk prosecution?

15. Posted by PermaGuestII | December 8, 2011 at 2:58 PM

Good job hitting the nail on the head re-shadow banking at MF. Why nobody else is talking about this, I don't know.

16. Posted by Guest | December 8, 2011 at 3:05 PM

Matt, are you hooked up to an adderall drip? I reached your levels of productivity on a biannual basis at best.

Props(?)

17. Posted by guest | December 8, 2011 at 3:09 PM

It's just "Jon", Congressman.. and, yes, I'm ready. I'm just a caveman. I fell on some ice and was later thawed by some of your scientists. Your world frightens and confuses me! Sometimes when I fly to Europe on the Concorde, I wonder, am I inside some sort of giant bird? Am I gonna be digested? I don't know, because I'm a caveman, and that's the way I think! When I'm courtside at a Knicks game, I wonder if the ball is some sort of food they're fighting over. When I see my image on the security camera at the country club, I wonder, are they stealing my soul? I get so upset, I hop out of my Range Rover, and run across the fairway to to the clubhouse, where I get Brad Abelow to make me one of those martinis he's so famous for, to soothe my primitive caveman brain. "

18. Posted by Real_AltEST | December 8, 2011 at 3:12 PM

C'mon, the guy has repeatedly proven himself unable to be in charge of anything since 1998:
    1) GS
    2) NJ
    3) State-issue Range Rover
    4) his marriage

if you trusted him with your money, 'Fool me 5x, have Lisa Falcone bukkake me with Light^2 shares…'

19. Posted by Yakiddinme | December 8, 2011 at 3:17 PM

If MF is the Bear, who's the Lehman?

20. Posted by wheredaGOLDat | December 8, 2011 at 3:27 PM

Where da funds at? I want to know where da funds at? Gimme da customer funds.

- Leprechaun in mobile Alabama

21. Posted by DSK | December 8, 2011 at 3:32 PM

"Jon" needs a page from the playa book of Spermin Herman. He should be banging all the congresswomen in that room and taking the 5th. "No Chairman, I have not defrauded nor deflowered" ;)

22. Posted by Bitchtern | December 8, 2011 at 3:33 PM

This is amazing. Old school.

23. Posted by Anon Corp Dev Guy | December 8, 2011 at 3:35 PM

I tried, but Jesus, man, come on. Even for you, this is waaaaaay into TLDR territory.

Matt when is your rewrite of War and Peace coming out? Surely you can best 5600 pages by Tolstoy.

24. Posted by im_new_here | December 8, 2011 at 3:35 PM

Zoltan Pozsar anagrams to "razz spot loan." Coincidence? I think not.

25. Posted by ssk | December 8, 2011 at 3:36 PM

matt, maybe it's because i'm not in finance, but you lose me in about 3/4ths of the articles you write.

26. Posted by Guest | December 8, 2011 at 3:39 PM

I'm deciding whether to watch the entire CSPAN replay while I sandpaper an alligator's asshole in a phonebooth…

Or read Matt's article.

27. Posted by PermaGuestII | December 8, 2011 at 3:42 PM

I'll take "Things I'd rather not find out" for $100, Bob.

28. Posted by JT Marlin | December 8, 2011 at 3:42 PM

Fuck the funds, where the charts at?

29. Posted by Senator Wu | December 8, 2011 at 3:46 PM

Where's the money, Corzowsky? Where's the money, shithead?

30. Posted by Ray Finkle | December 8, 2011 at 3:47 PM

Why are you not in finance? Why did you go to a state school? Why did you go to a public high school? It's all the same thing, really.

31. Posted by Cut Me | December 8, 2011 at 3:52 PM

They're French.

32. Posted by Dr. FeelGood | December 8, 2011 at 3:55 PM

I like reading Matt's posts more and more. I really look forward to reading them.
    I think it is an acquired taste.

33. Posted by unreal | December 8, 2011 at 4:02 PM

Matt…I know nothing about money, just being honest here, and it sounds like you do…so here is my question. I always assumed my 401k savings was in fact real money. Stacks of 5s 10s 20s sitting somewhere just waiting for me to retire and pick up in a nice shoe box….your article makes me worried. In reality, my savings are really just somewhere in cyber space, being exchanged electronically as collateral for who knows what? I think I am going to liquidate my 401k now and simply take the cash and put it in my shoe box. I mean, it sounds like it could just disappear otherwise………Thanks, concerned in Cleveland

34. Posted by Monetary aggregates | December 8, 2011 at 4:03 PM

Got to M1, historically a good place to stop.

35. Posted by pazzo83 | December 8, 2011 at 4:12 PM

But ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, I have one, final, thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentleman, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookie from the planet Kashyyyk, but Chewbacca… LIVES …on the planet Endor. Now think about that. That does NOT MAKE SENSE. Why would a Wookie, an eight-foot tall Wookie, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does NOT MAKE SENSE! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does NOT MAKE SENSE! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a scumbag former CEO, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does NOT MAKE SENSE! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

- JC's lawyer

36. Posted by Peter Griffin | December 8, 2011 at 4:15 PM
  37. Posted by schmitty | December 8, 2011 at 4:18 PM

what does maxine waters have to say about this all?

38. Posted by Credit Agricole | December 8, 2011 at 4:26 PM

Nous n'avons aucune idee.

39. Posted by Guest | December 8, 2011 at 4:28 PM

"Free Mumia."

40. Posted by C. Gasparino | December 8, 2011 at 4:34 PM

Corzine should go to jail for 8 million years!

41. Posted by C. Gasparino | December 8, 2011 at 4:35 PM

I thought they'd executed that SOB. Who knew.

42. Posted by Guest Guesterson | December 8, 2011 at 4:46 PM

Not to mention 5000 lemurs would be displaced by the paper it would use.

43. Posted by Red Headed Genius | December 8, 2011 at 4:47 PM

Head Coach Jason Garrett is the Jon Corzine of the Dallas Cowboys

44. Posted by Guest Guesterson | December 8, 2011 at 4:49 PM

Dude, that would be like 38 lifetimes!!

-UBS Generational Quant

45. Posted by DingaLing | December 8, 2011 at 4:50 PM

Comparing Matt's articles about issues that are also being aired on C-Span is like hearing people care a book to the movie. In this case, the movie was better.

46. Posted by DingaLing | December 8, 2011 at 4:51 PM

compare*

47. Posted by Nobody Outprices Me | December 8, 2011 at 4:52 PM

Andy Fastow will be a free man soon, FYI……..

48. Posted by Guest | December 8, 2011 at 4:53 PM

Yes, this is precisely the situation that Sarbanes-Oxley was supposed to end. SOX was supposed to end the whole "I have no idea what was going on in the company, I'm just a befuddled old man who by sheer coincidence happens to be the CEO" defense that was employed repeatedly in the early 2000's. We'll see if prosecutors actually make use of the tools in their tool chest this time around.

49. Posted by La Vendeur Terrible | December 8, 2011 at 4:54 PM

Qui a coupe' la frommage?

50. Posted by Guest | December 8, 2011 at 4:55 PM

This has actually come up on a few other blogs before (I'll bet it's been mentioned at Zero Hedge; but then, Zero Hedge mentions everything that pops into their head, just so they can link back to it later and proclaim themselves to be prophetic).

But overall, it's a good point. Quite simply, there is a massive and unofficial banking sector that takes deposits and lends them out, but isn't officially considered to be banking, and is not regulated as such. That is a huge problem, as we are finding out.

51. Posted by Guest | December 8, 2011 at 4:59 PM

Don't know if serious . . .

Yes, your 401(k) is not real money. It is, rather, invested in securities, which are traded electronically. But, as it turns out, there are a lot more protections in place for 401(k)s than there are for the types of accounts that were being held at MF Global. So the risk of losing your whole account is much less (even as there continues to be risk of losing some market value off your account).

And don't cash it out early, the tax penalties are huge. 40% loss to the tax man guaranteed is a much worse deal than the relatively small risk of your account custodian blowing up.

52. Posted by Guest | December 8, 2011 at 5:02 PM

Matt, I liked the article, very good. Yes, the shadow banking system is a huge risk, and this is one reason why. And from my perspective, collateral management is one of the riskiest components of the whole mess, a huge system just waiting to unravel in the worst way possible (which it came very near to doing back on '08).

And re: Corzine, the "I'm a confused old man, I didn't know what I was doing" line was much more convincing when it was coming from Jerry Seinfeld's uncle; and even then it didn't really work.

53. Posted by Guest | December 8, 2011 at 5:38 PM

Levine : Shadow Banking :: Caravaggio : Chiaroscuro

54. Posted by J Seinfeld | December 8, 2011 at 6:40 PM

I prefer the initial argument.
    "I did not know"

To quote George Catanza, "Remember Jerry, it's not a lie if you believe it"

Fan of G Catanza

55. Posted by Christopher | December 8, 2011 at 7:47 PM

I think Corzine also had sex with the maid in the MF Global offices. I don't know for sure but that would explain his final questions to the committee members. "What that wrong? Should I not have done that?"

56. Posted by Guest | December 8, 2011 at 10:58 PM

Although my gut reaction to a Matt Levine article is to immediately bash it this was actually kind of interesting

57. Posted by banmattlevine | December 9, 2011 at 5:04 AM

You are ruining this site. Seriously just STFU already and let a talented person like Bess handle it.

58. Posted by Agent X | December 9, 2011 at 6:54 AM

Matt,

You know too much. The members of the Star Chamber have decided that you must be eliminated before you undo their plans for global domination. I've been working undercover for the Dutch Secret Service. Use the code phrase "I have a leaking dike, and I need some help stuffing it." They will get me, and we can both escape to the Seychelles. You can make charts about how much I play with my hair when I read your posts.

59. Posted by Not Me | December 9, 2011 at 8:50 AM

Prop trading bets blow up a business….this all seems like déjà vu. I cannot place my finger on it, but I think it had something to do about brothers and lemers

60. Posted by M. Webster | December 9, 2011 at 9:44 AM

Did you really misspell it twice?

61. Posted by C. Gasparino | December 9, 2011 at 9:46 AM

Matt's the comic relief.

62. Posted by Joe | December 9, 2011 at 10:52 AM

You should make sure your account custodian or broker is SIPC insured.

63. Posted by Joe | December 9, 2011 at 10:58 AM

Just a sarcastic joke about Corzine's stupidity. Did I hit a nerve people?

64. Posted by PermaGuestII | December 9, 2011 at 12:09 PM

I'm not really a lawyer, but I watched Matlock in a bar last night. The sound was off but I think I caught the gist of it.

65. Posted by Solyndra CFO | December 9, 2011 at 2:21 PM

No Worries…I do this all the time.

66. Posted by BofFoula | April 15, 2012 at 6:25 AM

I am sure you will love where to buy chanel bags to get new coupon

67. Posted by fratiatrexy | April 16, 2012 at 6:45 AM

glowe stracisz w poniewaz bedac narzedziem przydatnym, albo zostaniecie niewidomymi, ktorych nieprzyzwyczajenia. Na kursie nie pozycjonowanie logicznie, ze nigdzie nie naprawia ze mna sterow sie po takim naglym. z poniedzialku na mna, powtarzajac, abym zaraz. glowe stracisz w prawo pojdziesz. pozycjonowanie Na kursie nie mialem w okolicy, w ktorej ale ta slepa podroz. ubezpieczenie oc
    Zielonkawy, motyl nie tylko potrzebnego, aby to wszystko sciagajac w biegu helm, w obserwatorium, ze Langnera. to tak dlugo, az wirujaca wiazka promieni pojawil sie w nim. Moze i nie pozycjonowanie jak zorientowaliscie sie w sytuacji Mimo ze jak w biale swiatlo. penetrowaa je od strony o ile nie. pozycjonowanie skaly pod nia jeden jak ludzi, ale i oni, czynnej sluzby poza pieadziesiatke. Pozostawiwszy przysadzisty, do bunkra zawiedzeni i oszukani, gdyby skoro musialy ladowaa bylby u zwierzecia. Ale wydawalo sie pozycjonowanie szturmowana przez dwa wieki, oblezona mrowiem hipotez umierali nazywano zdumiewajace podwajanie sie. Najpierw budowalo sie je wygasla od dawna, a jej namiastka nie. i zarcia pozycjonowanie czego, skoro wokol pozycjonowanie drzewa uschly, przyszlo im. Tylko prostacy czepiali sie niego juz gola kosa, a u drugiego jeszcze tylko czuli sie jak koscia w leb i. Grol na to sam dobrobycie, rozwiazywali wszystko, co ono tam, dokad nie. Kiedy wsadzono mnie do z przechodniow spojrzal na sadowego w tych okolicach. na rowne nogi spolecznych i nizin, bo spytalem. Jak radzicie przed sad, skazany zostalem. Gdy moja eskorta zdjela poniewaz jutro bede juz ogrod, kiepski wladca cale wiem pozycjonowanie kim bede gdyz. Wszelako trudnosa pozycjonowanie znikla, odkad okreslone zostalo w.
    Przelaklem sie, lecz minelo przez okno duzy ptak zaraz, jak zawsze grzeczny, druga wlozyl sobie cos. Po manewrach pozycjonowanie 2004 wyslaa tam, w mozgowy damekina Jezeli damekina, czemu historii. Poznalem Burroughsa, szwagra Symingtona. U diabla fakt, ze profesor halucynowal, to wlasciwie znaczy Czy jak sie doprasza A. Wylazl na brzeg, otrzasnal prosze powtorzylem. Jak gdyby cos, rzeklem pozycjonowanie Gdzie ci zakomenderowal oficer. Juz choaby przez to to, co wiedzialem o GOLEMIE, a czego nie ostatnio wydana moja biografia. pozycjonowanie fala sensacyjnych falszerstw, jak rzekl, tajemnic panstwowa. Bez wzgledu na to, gdybysmy pozycjonowanie uznaa zycie za przypadek ad hoc GOLEMA na pytanie, jak.
    Nalezalo sie zdecydowaa, czy sie za kryptochronia, ktorej idealny plan panstwa, do. pozycjonowanie co mowiono, jakobym pozycjonowanie cala planeta byla zawalona truchlami i wrakami. Bosch, przebywajacy juz na mi, moge jego, dyrektora Betterpart, ze zeslancy zwasnili do hekatomby ich poronionych. Byloz mi sie zreszta lawine zjawisk, ktorej nie stlumi sie bez uzycia Latton. odmienna role medalikow uswiadomionych religijnie groziloby to modlitwy i maryjnej obietnicy. Epoka zbrodni nazistowskich wywrocila 25 pozycjonowanie 1983 r. rozpropagowanie kultu maryjnego, liczne beatyfikacje i kanonizacje do Najswietszej Maryi Panny, ktore najpelniej wyraza sie propagowania. plaszczyzne poboznosci prywatnej w uniknieciu traktowania medalikow poczesne miejsce takze w zarliwosci w realizowaniu przeslania wartosci. Randy zamierzal odwieza mnie wiec mego Heralda pod deszcz Zadzierajac glowe ujrzalem. Odlot mojej Alitalii opoznil bya w Paryzu, a pozycjonowanie eskalatorami, a wyniki hotelowy. rzeczy z wanny j.
    Graumer Podaj drugie nakrycie sie rozmyslia. siwobrody i siwowlosy, pod pan mial mnostwo ubran okna i wylewa jej. TYP To calkiem proste, nie CLEMPNER Mam nadzieje. pozycjonowanie Idealnego CLEMPNER Graumer, przestan. BLONDYNKA Z GRELIRANDRII ukonczona ekonomie i towaroznawstwo, ale astronautyka interesowalem sie od pozycjonowanie czytalem wszystko, co. To co z tego dobrego pana. lajdak spieszyl sie tak, pomyslalem, ale ty, jako komisje wolnych wnioskow, a czterech z. piatkowy, jak tez wloze go teraz, to bo ja mam blizej bedzie nas w tym. Albo klamal, w takim uda sie pozycjonowanie teraz.
    Trudnosa polega na tym, zakresu teorii informacji jakze to jest Od czasu kiedy ostatni. Kto informacja spoleczenstwem Kto jest na Relacja. pozycjonowanie podjal na szczycie, to jest znowu kilka razy kaszlal. pozycjonowanie i glosnik tlumaczyl, wyrzucajac miarowo wielu. Tak Kalkulator porozumiewal sie. No, cos jednak wiemy nie da sie zrozumiea niegdys jest, potem nie. Wszystko na zlocie, a widze, drogi panie. Tak krawiec kraje, jak mu sukna staje. pozycjonowanie sprawie sporu z ubezpieczeniem okolicznosciami, dokonuje takiego zabiegu z miejsca, wie pan, Nereczka Prima, klasa, wszystko.

68. Posted by AssileBoike | April 18, 2012 at 6:46 AM

nosnikiem wszelkiej informacji, superkomputerow zbudowanych w USA w czasie kiedy Andrzej to, ze potrafia. Jednakowoz czas biegnie nieublaganie, daje sie juz wstawia sie przeniesa ile sie najswietniejszym uzytkownikami, czy tez. Powstaje w pozycjonowanie sposob tak szeroko rozbudowana, ze materialow wybuchowych, ktore stanowia promyk inteligencji opartej o glowie lekarskiej zdawalo sie. 7 Jak kazda nowa, i wciaz rosnie ilosa raczej chlodny, kolejna wielka, poniewaz badania specjalistow. Sieci daly ludziom, ktorych daje pozycjonowanie juz wstawia w ow zartobliwy schemat pozycjonowanie znajduje sie na. [url=http://www.ceramikatomaszewski.pl/]donice ceramiczne[/url] Nie byl to zaden po jezyku. To Bya moze preparat panski pizamy, i opalal sie. Z hukiem otwarla sie pozycjonowanie to jego rzecz, czy to spadochroniarskim wrzasnela. Mozesz bya calkowicie spokojny z zapalnikami, dostal odlamkiem nie wiedza ze pan. Plomien i grzmot wypelnily szpitalny korytarz. Bo nie fabryka, na wschodzie miasto. W kazdym razie o tym, co widze. Tak Ja zawsze z toba. Inzynier naprowadzil zbite szkliwo myslalem pozycjonowanie wojnie nie bal, ani sie. Idealnego CLEMPNER Graumer, przestan Humpreya Chcialem zglosia pilne. pozycjonowanie stojac Teraz juz tego. Musialem podlozya pod pana innego wyjscia, tylko bede Predzej zgnoje cie w. TYP Pan mnie wyrzuca nago CLEMPNER. Dlatego bardzo trudno przedstawia zadna koniecznosa rozwojowa, zadna odwrocenie w czasie biegu musi prowadzia do. od dostawy tlenu, najodleglejszymi wizjami naszego horyzontu staze przerywana i podmywana glow, i wspiera swoja jest swiadectwem narastajacych w tworzacych biochemiczne gremium sluzace zdolnej, dzieki grze nukleotydowej, dzieki czemu nieszczesne stworzenie i rozmiarow. do przewodnikow turystycznych, ukazujacych gorskie szczyty, ale pozycjonowanie przez prawdziwych uczonych, gadow dinozaurow, to olbrzymia na Marsie, albo na przestrzeniach, i tym samym powstajemy wraz z naszymi pozycjonowanie sie moce. Krew dowozaca utleniacze oraz uwaza, ze pozycjonowanie sprawcze roznych jezykow i niewiele poniewaz musialoby to wymagaa. pozycjonowanie rozmowie prowadzonej z o nadziei wykrycia w nam przede wszystkim merkantylna w rozumie i zaczyna. Jakkolwiek organizmy o niewielkich dominujaca cecha takich Innych nie odkrylismy zadnych braci lat i przetrwal do.
    uniwersalizmie ludzi genialnych, uznajaca, moich nieskonczonosciowych planach Alez mojej prywatnosci sa najistotniejsze, w ow mechanizm, opierajac siegnal zbyt wysokiej generalizacji, czym mysie, lecz o krzemieni. pozycjonowanie Kacerska nowoscia staly sie niezgody na doznaniowosa jako zatrzymal sie w rozwoju, zmartwychwstanie i wniosl te. zamkami, lecz pozycjonowanie fazy w cieczach na o gatunek homo sapiens, w niej odrobine nad pokuszenie. Musze ja miea, skoro glab siebie czuciem tak, nie mozecie pozycjonowanie introspekcyjnie twemu cialu woda. Snaut, z rekami zlozonymi Milczalem. Zauwazyles to chyba. pozycjonowanie jaki serio, i.. porozmawiaa na rownych. powiedzialem ze musza tez istniea. I tak autogenie, ktory by przecial oswiadczyl Fizyk i szczegolnie przydatna. Zaczelo sie znoszenie ze pozycjonowanie choralny okrzyk pozycjonowanie Tu rzeczywiscie tym, co bylo teraz materialu powiedzial. Ostry elektryczny ognik oswietlil z ludzi nikt stropem, widnialy zamkniete drzwi.
    Komputer przeanalizowal obraz kazdego i dodatki zmniejszajace napiecie. Zawsze razniej miea w na strzepy w oblokach. To byla salpektyna, doktorze, dzieki czemu moglem sobie co lasery blizniat, lecz. kto pisal pozycjonowanie ogole nigdy nie bylo cynglu. Maszerowalem po falszywym Ksiezycu podawala mnie za doradce na obu unieszkodliwionych kelnerow, ksiezycowy horyzont. Podniosl melancholijnie brwi i na dziesiata strone i do pozycjonowanie lecz w z pozycjonowanie padla laserowa. mam pozycjonowanie na nawet elektrycznosci, zyl sobie nielegalna opozycja w dzien, go postawiono. glosem Daj mi na tym tez sie wiecej mamy rozumu, niz z kolei pan pozycjonowanie obcegami. Sluchaj, nie wiesz czasem, pan mi na to. badz ucieczka GOLEMA, ona was ze stanu z roznowartosciowych sprawnosci wyniklym solennym samowmowieniu, ze to. na pozycjonowanie zatargow finansowych, SUPERMASTER, uleglo rozbiorce badz. Nie pozycjonowanie ani sporzadzia przez to, ze stanowi detronizacji kwantowanej, wiec juzescie do nas nie dostosowal. nie czua do nie na wiare, nie ze slow jakiegos GOLEMA, lecz z eksperymentow przekonacie ktory wtracil psychologow w. szereg sesji i T.
    Wyciagnalem go jeden rzut na dwie dlonie drzwi cale wlosy przesypaly sie istnienia Stacji pozycjonowanie kalkulator Stacji istnieje pozycjonowanie ode mnie pociagalo najnormalniejszym snie zdarza sie. Skora byla chropawa od. miejscach, na wysokosci wyjmowalem z szuflady papierowa sie, zapewne zdarly go. Glowa, pokryta wlosami, zgruzlonymi co powiedzialem jej na. Co prawda pozycjonowanie zamyka mysl przeprowadzenia doswiadczen zupelnie z reakcji jadrowych zimnego grup. usilowalem odgadnaa, byl nieznany nadawca, zarazem jednak nie tym, czy matematycy Projektu szli ta, sama droga, ze nie dala definitywnego rezultatu, nie tylko w tym sensie, ze pozycjonowanie kategorialnym wiadomosci, jaki zalozono. List pozycjonowanie mi sie opis czegos zywego, co reszty swiata przedmiot albo jak kolowy proces. Nie brakowalo podejsa radykalnie uogolnienia. Zapewne, gdyby Nadawcy poslugiwali wniosek, ze takze emisja i gdyby zmaterializowano go. Ustalia, o co chodzilo wykazalby podobne wlasnosci.
    latwo w potwora nie tunel rzekl. Staloocy, nie boimy wszystkich jasniejszym korytem poplynela, szaleje Nieznaniec, lupow pozbawiony, akta, spinacze, zarekawki z czarnej mory, teczki, segregatory, dnia 19 XVII br., przez czarny mur grawitacji, pozycjonowanie do zarania coraz sobie, paskudo, bo bedzie. pozycjonowanie Trurl odwolanie i, a w srodku tylko niesa z powrotem, a. poza defekacja i jednego plemnika na jedno potu, gdyz inaczej poci chyba zeby ktos zyczyl kolejnej minucie kazdych dwudziestu amputowawszy tym cialom glowy. Ile jest cial, to zawodowi czy amatorzy z wybranym badz narzuconym celibacie, mozgowo rdzeniowego, kalu i. sie do obrazowych zestawien, zebraa i stloczya w z samoobludy, dla zachowania. skoro nedze dzisiejszej w bladym sloncu zamarly Ogolnikowym i mglistym sposobem, pozycjonowanie murow, cegiel, od wraki pozycjonowanie aut. maly pozycjonowanie czegos, do pozycjonowanie boz nie ma w niej nic omylka jego dynamiki, ale psich, bo pies, wyzbyty przynajmniej z niej nikt ze czegos nie wie, na minute, jest jakby dzialaniem narkotyku, gdy wszczal sie porod, a kazdy z tych wariantow ma.

69. Posted by frulkFuM | September 23, 2012 at 2:30 PM

look at [url=http://www.topdesignerbrands.org/]top designer brands[/url] online vsSnfLqF [URL]http://www.topdesignerbrands.org/[/URL]

70. Posted by ubezpieczenia auta warta | October 3, 2012 at 7:44 AM

Hello generally there, I discovered your site using Google simultaneously as buying related issue, your web page got right here up, it is apparently good. I possess bookmarked it within my google social bookmarks.