- 08 Dec 2011 at 11:59 AM
Daniela Rausnitz, who had a torrid affair with married investment banker David Gray, 28, sent him steamy messages just days before she sicced London cops on him, according to testimony in the case. “There were countless texts and e-mails in early August of a very affectionate nature,” said Gray’s London attorney, Dan O’Callaghan yesterday. O’Callaghan and Gray’s mother said the number-crunching nerd simply lost his mind after his colleague at JPMorgan Chase dumped him for another guy, deluging her with hundreds of e-mails. [NYP, earlier]
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Christmas Come Early At Casa De Falcone
- Area Man Underestimates Just How Much Steve Cohen Hates His Ex-Wife
- Opening Bell: 11.25.14
- Former JP Morgan Employee Trades "Root Of All Evil" Gig For Extreme Water Sports
- Bonus Watch '14: Congrats On Being An Investment Banker
- Hedge Funds Great At Picking Absolutely The Worst Stocks This Year
- How Much Did Goldman Sachs Make For Losing Muammar Gaddafi $1.2 Billion?
- Restaurant Offering 35k Thanksgiving Dinner Just Saying Think About It
- Federal Prosecutors Don't Appreciate Former Jefferies Trader's Vivid Imagination
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com