- 08 Dec 2011 at 11:59 AM
Daniela Rausnitz, who had a torrid affair with married investment banker David Gray, 28, sent him steamy messages just days before she sicced London cops on him, according to testimony in the case. “There were countless texts and e-mails in early August of a very affectionate nature,” said Gray’s London attorney, Dan O’Callaghan yesterday. O’Callaghan and Gray’s mother said the number-crunching nerd simply lost his mind after his colleague at JPMorgan Chase dumped him for another guy, deluging her with hundreds of e-mails. [NYP, earlier]
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Bonus Watch '14: Congrats On Being An Investment Banker
- Bill Gross Reacts To George Soros's $500 Million Investment Like He's Been Awarded The Presidential Medal Of Freedom
- Steve Cohen Continues To Rid Firm Of Incentives For Employees To...Y'Know...
- Opening Bell: 11.21.14
- David Rubenstein Will Have Warren Buffett Know He's Not A Porn Shop Operator
- Mathew Martoma Is In Miami
- Rich People Are People, Too
- Goldman Sachs Is Smart
- Paulson, Soros Wouldn’t Mind Taking That Home Builder Off Spain’s Hands
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com