• 07 Dec 2011 at 5:44 PM

We’ve Got Your Office Holiday Party Right Here

Are you employed by an organization that jumped on the Holiday Party Ban bandwagon back in ’08 and never got off, or chose to downsize what were once magical affairs where anything could happen to a bunch of people milling around in the lobby? This year, do you want all that to change? Do you want to be able to go hog wild and eat more than the one bag of chips allotted per employee? Do you want to propose paying a senior staffer for a lap dance and not have it be grounds for dismissal this time? You’ve come to the right place.

We’ve just been informed by a person familiar with the matter* that Beamers Cafe, thought by some to be the happiest place on earth, will be holding its Holiday Party this Thursday and you’re all invited. While you should not feel obligated to come in costume, we’re told that actual employees will be wearing “something festive.” Additionally, much to the surprise and delight of the guy who was mislead by a Yelp review proclaiming BC to be a “staple on the Stamford culinary scene,” when in fact, as he discovered, no food is served, tomorrow will involve some kinds of snacks.

*Dealbreaker Friend Gianna.

1. Posted by High flying 3rd year | December 7, 2011 at 6:02 PM

Strip clubs are for lame dudes who can't get real ass.

– D Gray

2. Posted by Walt Disney's Ghost | December 7, 2011 at 6:05 PM

It's thought by some to be WHAT?? Well I'll be a monkey's uncle . . .

3. Posted by Guest | December 7, 2011 at 6:11 PM

Roast Beef?

Roast beef.

4. Posted by BrotherLehman | December 7, 2011 at 6:17 PM

If you really want to get your weiner schnitzeled, come sell for us instead.

–HR@MunichRe.de

5. Posted by Pauly Walnuts | December 7, 2011 at 6:26 PM

I hear the lunchtime (fairly) fresh seafood buffet is to die for.

6. Posted by derp | December 7, 2011 at 6:37 PM

And what happened, then? Well, at Beamers they say – that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day. And then – the true meaning of Christmas came through, and the Grinch found the cash for ten dances, plus two!

7. Posted by nachocheese | December 8, 2011 at 8:31 AM

Christmas Day is in our grasp….as long as we have cuffs to clasp…

Jon Corzine

8. Posted by Grape Soda | December 8, 2011 at 11:17 AM

$25 in the backroom during happy hour and they'll get your milk and cookies taken care of

9. Posted by gianna | December 8, 2011 at 2:08 PM

hey its me Gianna we do have hot food .. Hope to c u all..

10. Posted by guy with the new job | December 8, 2011 at 3:49 PM

Aaaah.. it feels good to be back in Wall Street for 3 weeks and get invited to the office xmas party

11. Posted by John | May 8, 2012 at 8:12 PM

I was not the only customer who felt the pcrudoe was over-watered. HE told ME that customers tell him vitamins and minerals are washed away with water.That’s what I’ve said to your employees for years. Some literally water it like a yard in summer, talking to customers and not paying attention.He told me to say something. I said I’ve talked to employees, emailed, left notes til I realized NO ONE WILL DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.Water should never be dripping off greens. I’ve set them in my cart and they are still wet when I check out, nearly an hour later.I wonder if the pcrudoe personnel actually ever eat a salad or use fresh veggies in any capacity?I told him I buy most of my pcrudoe at the farmer’s markets where the pcrudoe is out in the fresh air for HOURS and NEVER SPRAYED with WATER.Farmer’s market pcrudoe lasts for many days longer than the Co-Op’s. I am single, money always tight, and I see no reason why the Co-Op, like other stores, insist on drenching greens!Have you looked at green onions, spinach, beet greens? I won’t buy green onions at the Co-Op cos they should last a week, but usually many of the green part are already wilting.I had to put ALL my greens in various colanders for over an hour at home. I had to wipe my beets with paper towels and set out to dry too. I can’t get as much organic pcrudoe at my local farmer’s market. So once a week I venture to the Co-Op. I make juices and rather use organic. I just don’t know what to do. I want to support the Co-Op, but what about helping those of us who really want fresh organic veggies to last longer, but can’t because your employees insist on over-watering.So sad, but think how many other customers buy at the outdoor farmer’s markets instead of the Co-Op? You are losing money.Do you care? I do . . .

12. Posted by wjadcei | May 9, 2012 at 6:04 AM

wUn1LQ alkaeygbnmyw

13. Posted by uysolkijcj | May 9, 2012 at 11:57 AM

nGQwN3 , [url=http://psvxfkjeitej.com/]psvxfkjeitej[/url], [link=http://spnknbrpxgkw.com/]spnknbrpxgkw[/link], http://zpfwdfroakbq.com/

14. Posted by Binding Machines | September 12, 2012 at 3:50 AM

Another Christmas party this year folks!

15. Posted by Paul Smith Shirts | September 16, 2012 at 11:40 AM

You completed a few good points there. I did a search on the theme and found a good number of folks will consent with your blog.

16. Posted by red bottom boots | September 16, 2012 at 8:50 PM

I happen to be commenting to make you know what a outstanding discovery my friend’s daughter had visiting your webblog. She came to understand a good number of issues, which included what it’s like to possess an ideal helping character to make many others very easily have an understanding of specified complicated issues. You really did more than our own expected results. Thanks for coming up with the important, trusted, explanatory not to mention cool guidance on the topic to Mary.

17. Whether you are planning a camping trip for the first time or you are a camping veteran, one thing no camper wants to sacrifice is restful sleep. If you are used to sleeping with a partner at home, then you may want to use a double sleeping bag to stay cozy and warm with your partner while on your camping adventure as well. If you start missing your soft mattress the moment you back the car down the driveway, then you can take the same luxury with you by bringing a foldable mattress for your camping trip.

18. Posted by click here | October 1, 2012 at 9:05 AM

These days of austerity and also relative anxiousness about having debt, many individuals balk up against the idea of employing a credit card in order to make purchase of merchandise or perhaps pay for any occasion, preferring, instead to rely on the particular tried plus trusted way of making transaction – hard cash. However, if you possess cash there to make the purchase completely, then, paradoxically, that is the best time just to be able to use the cards for several factors.

19. Posted by seo tutorial | October 1, 2012 at 11:19 PM

Hello, you used to write great, but the last several posts have been kinda boring I miss your super writings. Past several posts are just a bit out of track! come on!
    seo tutorial http://www.gscraper.com/