“Of course I would like to be CEO of Goldman Sachs, but I am very happy in the role and job I’m in now and I’ve a great job and a great opportunity in front of me. I am very happy doing what I am doing.”

Related: Report: Lloyd Blankfein and Gary Cohn May Not Be Splitting A Milkshake With Two Straws Anytime Soon

1. Posted by Guest | June 20, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Hear, hear

– Tenzing Norgay

2. Posted by guest | June 20, 2012 at 3:55 PM

"no he doesn’t wait for everyone to leave at night and slip into lloyd’s office to eat a greasy bag of shake shack at lb’s desk…why what have you heard?" tag ftw

3. Posted by Guest | June 20, 2012 at 4:03 PM

Gary is wondering how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Lloyd Pop.

4. Posted by Gas Bags | June 20, 2012 at 4:09 PM

The moment I sat down I thought I was looking into a mirror!

5. Posted by Guest | June 20, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Chocolate Rain

– Tay Zonday

6. Posted by Guest | June 20, 2012 at 4:30 PM

When those guys pitch together their icebreaker has to be a bald joke, right?

7. Posted by Guest | June 20, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Somewhere in the GS executive washroom.

Gary: "Magic mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?"
    Magic Mirror: "Lloyd Blankfein is the fairest of them all."
    Gary: "One day I'll…"

8. Posted by snow white guest | June 20, 2012 at 4:39 PM

pretty sure the line goes "mirror, mirror on the wall"
    other than that I have no concerns

9. Posted by The Truth | June 20, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Over my dead body. Seriously, didn't you hear me last week, I'm dying at this job.

– LB

10. Posted by Güest | June 20, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Gøldmån Såchs

– Nørwåy

11. Posted by Prince Charles | June 20, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Don't give up, dawg…

12. Posted by guest | June 20, 2012 at 4:57 PM

I think I just had a moment…

13. Posted by Guest | June 20, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Bananas Foster

– En Flambé

14. Posted by Coal black guest | June 20, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Examine your motives.

15. Posted by Abe_Froman_ | June 20, 2012 at 5:15 PM

I think Paulson wore that one out

16. Posted by FKApmco | June 20, 2012 at 5:16 PM

Or Gary offering to get Lloyd a box to stand on.

17. Posted by UBS Quote Quant | June 20, 2012 at 5:16 PM
  18. Posted by snow white guest | June 20, 2012 at 5:30 PM

I stand corrected! Sorry Magic Mirror guest.

19. Posted by Pluto Nash | June 20, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Chubby Rain

20. Posted by JDan | June 20, 2012 at 5:32 PM

You had me at Abacus-
    – Jerry McGuire

21. Posted by Guest | June 20, 2012 at 6:36 PM

I wanted to give you a thumbs up but you used "ftw" … push

22. Posted by Off-white Guest | June 20, 2012 at 7:10 PM

underloved.

23. Posted by mlb picks | June 20, 2012 at 7:16 PM

thanks everyone!

24. Posted by free mlb picks | June 20, 2012 at 8:56 PM

i was there!

25. Posted by Grinders | June 21, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Classic shot from that Three Stooges movie. Good choice.

26. Posted by Whackattack | June 21, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Gary: No more shines, Lloyd.
    Lloyd: What?
    Gary: I said, no more shines. Maybe you didn't hear about it, you've been away a long time. They didn't go up there and tell you. I don't shine shoes anymore.
    Lloyd: Relax, will ya? Ya flip right out, what's got into you? I'm breaking your balls a little bit, that's all. I'm only kidding with ya…
    Gary: Sometimes you don't sound like you're kidding, you know, there's a lotta people around…
    Lloyd: I'm only kidding with you, we're having a party, I just came home and I haven't seen you in a long time and I'm breaking your balls, and you're getting fucking fresh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.
    Gary: I'm sorry too. It's okay. No problem.
    Lloyd: Okay, salud.
    Lloyd: [takes a drink] Now go home and get your fuckin' shinebox.

27. Posted by guest | June 21, 2012 at 11:31 AM

That can be arranged.

-GS Jersey office employee

28. Posted by Guest | June 21, 2012 at 12:30 PM

About 84.

-Ben Bernanke

29. Posted by Nighat | September 29, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Hi Jon, I really liked your arcltie on Keepin’ it real, especially when it involves social causes. I can only think that, organizations say what they say only to pique interests and it usually works! However there are social organizations that let their work speak rather than words. Keeping it simple and straight along with commendable results will pique interests anyways. Look forward to more tips!

30. Posted by wiujxfaorf | September 30, 2012 at 6:30 PM

KKm69T , [url=http://jtnsrzizcgbd.com/]jtnsrzizcgbd[/url], [link=http://qlxstegkdoca.com/]qlxstegkdoca[/link], http://eoqgbxofttwc.com/

31. Posted by eyiiyepcnv | October 1, 2012 at 3:52 PM

VQVuou , [url=http://vxsbmiywxyer.com/]vxsbmiywxyer[/url], [link=http://tolhaiveqdto.com/]tolhaiveqdto[/link], http://zcjpdmjaflzx.com/

32. Posted by Jasper Stlawrence | October 3, 2012 at 12:47 AM

I stay in California, the place there is absolutely no superior pizza. There is only acceptable pizza.

33. Posted by internet and phone Mesa | October 4, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Very best pizza I have experienced was in Vicenza Italy and I’ve had plenty of pizza all over Italy. Can i remember the identify in the area? Noooo, but when I drove about prolonged ample, I might find it.

34. Posted by icons package | October 4, 2012 at 11:43 PM
  35. Posted by Wilfredo Scioneaux | October 5, 2012 at 3:25 AM

Sous Chef mentioned on 19 September 2012

36. Posted by Shirely Cromack | October 6, 2012 at 2:04 AM

Muchos Gracias in your website write-up.Genuinely wanting forward to examine additional. Definitely Wonderful.

37. Posted by More info | October 7, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Some genuinely nice and utilitarian information on this web site, also I believe the design and style has superb features.

38. Posted by Thyromine health supplement | October 10, 2012 at 5:04 AM

Couldn’t be written any better. Reading this article reminds me of my secondary school teacher! He usually kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him. Fairly certain he will have a great read. Thanks for sharing!

39. Posted by Lilash ingredients | October 11, 2012 at 9:31 AM

Awesome article. There’s lots of good info here, though I want tell you one point – I’m using Mac OS X using the newest beta of Netscape, the look and feel of your site is sort of quirky for me. I can understand the post, however the navigation does not work so good for me.

40. Posted by Unique Hoodia Walmart | October 12, 2012 at 1:38 AM

Just wanted to bring this for your attention. This really is truly great web site. I have a couple of myself. I truly like your style. I know this really is off topic but,do you make this layout your self,or purchase from somewhere?