Bloomberg TV: So You’re Thinking About Banging A College Kid

If you want to make things easy on yourself, go after an economics major, says Bloomberg TV, which cautions people to avoid philosophy, education, and earth science concentrators, who make up “the least promiscuous majors.” Just don’t get too excited about your odds, though, warns anchor Scarlet Fu, noting that “we are far from the free loving days,” during which Paul Krugman shot fish in a barrel.

18 Responses to “Bloomberg TV: So You’re Thinking About Banging A College Kid”

1. Via IM says:

[BarCap 1] you set the fix on that survey today?

[BarCap 2] about to.. any requests?

[BarCap 1] can I get a high fix? like top of range high

[BarCap 2] done.

[BarCap 1] thanks man, i really needed that. i got your first round

2. TheDetailGuy says:

Furiously imagining what Matt would have done with this story.

Hope he does a deep dive into the economics on Monday. Bloomberg really muffed it, the charts were spread everywhere.

3. Guest says:

College? Yikes! COUGARS!

J. Epstein

4. Guest says:

I really hope CapIQ takes this idea and runs with it.

Pitchbooks will be much more interesting.

• Saved By The Bell says:

I think Thomson One could roll out some kind of offering to, being able to look through years of previous in depth research would be a real value add on this one.

5. who's that says:

Lights on, creepily-jerking-it-in-the-background guy creepily jerking it in the background.

6. Guest says:

Facebook more important than sex?
    Apparently I'm missing something on facebook…

7. hivtxfctlu says:

AqrMHa sqpzzhmettyb, [url=]jzhxadjomujn[/url], [link=]avltvixevghc[/link],

8. The Sword says:

"Shooting a Fish in a Barrel"….Ha…I saw what you did there!

9. Errrr says:

Econ and Advertising majors, total sluts. Accounting, drunks. Engineering, socially inept drunks. Finance, what the hell is it we do again?

PSU 86

10. Home Page says:

I truly appreciate this post. I have been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thanks again

11. A majority of these basically are some tips wanted. They’re just comfortable nevertheless cute. They are perfect within many eras. The main pitfall concerns the pad So i am extraordinarily not wanting to draw these people may Almost certainly that there will not be any rough months. Different these are fantastic.

12. rwxjpdqm says: