• 13 Sep 2012 at 2:12 PM

Greece Doesn’t Need You!

Greece doesn’t need any of you!

Greece’s finance minister on Thursday denied a report citing the country’s representative to the IMF as saying Athens would need a third bailout package. The euro weakened against the dollar on the report, which was later also denied by the official quoted in the article and came as international inspectors are mulling handing over the next tranche of Greece’s second aid package. “The country’s positions are formulated by the Prime Minister and the Finance Minister,” Greek Finance Minister Yannis Stournaras told Reuters in response to the Dow Jones/Wall Street Journal report. The article quoted Thanos Catsambas, Alternate Executive Director at the IMF Executive Board representing Greece, as saying the country would need a third bailout from European creditors. It also reported Greece could not bridge a funding gap and had met only 22 percent of targets for the second bailout…Catsambas issued a statement saying the article included “at least three important inaccuracies”.

[Reuters]

1. Posted by Stool Pigeon | September 13, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Bacon and greece on the same day. Inverse death cross.

–GS Breakfast Quant

2. Posted by guest | September 13, 2012 at 2:28 PM

In Soviet Greece, Bailout needs you!

3. Posted by Navin R Galafinakas | September 13, 2012 at 2:30 PM

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray… And this paddle game. – The ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need… And this remote control. – The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need… And these matches. – The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control, and the paddle ball… And this lamp. – The ashtray, this paddle game, and the remote control, and the lamp, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one… I need this. – The paddle game and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches for sure. Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! – And this. That's all I need.

4. Posted by Abe_Froman_ | September 13, 2012 at 3:03 PM

next week:
    I'm sorry baby I didn't mean that. I just yell sometimes, because I get so scared. Scared of being a nobody. Why don't ya just come back up stairs honey? I'll give you the ol' smoochie smoochie, kissy wissy.

5. Posted by güest | September 13, 2012 at 3:41 PM

How about some catsambas to liven up the day?

– UBS Animal Dancing Quant

6. Posted by UBS sucks | September 13, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Let Greece Die……short it into destruction!