“My survey of Wall Street executives [shows] Jack Lew in the running for this job…They think that he’s the most likely guy to be Treasury Secretary at least that’s according to the people I talked to: major Wall Street CEO’s and executive suite players that I deal with…The other guy that’s out there is Larry Fink CEO of BlackRock. I will say this, Larry Fink is a guy I know very well. I consider him a friend. The upside to Larry is clearly that there is no smarter guy on Wall Street that I know right now. He really understands the business…I think Larry wants the job. The negative is that he is really associated with the Wall Street crowd. That is something that I don’t think the Obama administration would go for.” –Charles Gasparino, close personal friend of Larry Fink [FBN]

1. Posted by UBS MD | September 26, 2012 at 7:10 PM

No no no… Chaz, they said Larry FINK… not Flynt!

2. Posted by TGimpFD | September 26, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Chaz is the toilet duck of Fox journalism.

3. Posted by Gaspipe Charlie | September 26, 2012 at 7:17 PM

He Finked me out.

4. Posted by E.T. Tonight! | September 26, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Recently we've seen stories about C-Gas, Madonna and Kato Kaelin (or however the fuck that's spelled). We need a "desperately trying to stay relevant" tag.

5. Posted by office 2010 professional | September 27, 2012 at 2:25 AM

Even before Gutenberg, illuminated manuscripts still gave power to the wielder of the pen, which created phrases in our lexicon like, “the power of the pen” or “the pen is mightier than the sword.A decent office 2010 key printer with 600 dpi x 600 dpi printer resolution for both black and white and colored.One of biggest pains was the meta-data that can be added in a document.Today, most DVRs keep track of what we could be considered a “search history” of everything that your household has watched and what you plan to record in the future.

6. Posted by william | September 27, 2012 at 7:45 AM

spoken like a guy without his most important leg

7. Posted by Guest | September 27, 2012 at 10:14 AM

Larry Fink and I have fed each other seedless fruits more times than I can remember

– C Gas

8. Posted by hermes handbag | September 28, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Great piece of information! May I reference part of this on my blog if I post a backlink to this webpage? Thanks.

9. Posted by icons downloads | October 7, 2012 at 10:52 PM