Vikram Pandit is somewhat puzzled at what he’s doing in this post.

Vikram Pandit is somewhat puzzled at what he's doing in this post.

Vikram Pandit, chief executive officer of Citigroup Inc., pauses during a conference session on day one of the Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum 2012 (SPIEF) in Saint Petersburg, Russia, on Thursday, June 21, 2012. Russia’s showcase investment conference, a three-day event, features foreign executives from global companies, including Citigroup Inc., Goldman Sachs Group Inc., and Siemens AG. Photographer: Andrey Rudakov/Bloomberg via Getty Images

9 comments

9 Responses to “Vikram Pandit is somewhat puzzled at what he’s doing in this post.”

1. santa says:

Zimbabwe is a land locked country in southern Africa with a long history of war and political strife. However, it is a beautiful country, rich with wildlife and spectacular scenery, including victoria falls. Thanks.
    Regards,
    webryze – internet marketing

2. Top online marketing strategies that are proven and effective are the ones you should be choosing and implementing in your online business. Learning and executing a method or a system that you believe is the best business plan that will work for your internet marketing requires careful planning.

3. different places says:

Shows deal with all segments of the market (like AHR Expo) or concentrate on particular segments (various company events) seem to be the very best. TUBE

4. David John SEO says:

Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.blackberry 8900 unlock code

5. David John SEO says:

I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. http://proteccozumel.com

6. David John SEO says:

Most definitely i'll easily capture ones own feed to remain seated enlightened in any specific up-dates. email managers

7. David John SEO says:

Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. the tao of badass review

8. David John SEO says:

Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. twitter follows