A slot previously held by a certain Home Depot founder who’d better step his shit up next time he’s on CNBC.

“I think people are getting to know the real Mitt Romney. I am thrilled that that is happening. He is really quite a guy. He is, in my opinion, intellectually and morally and managerially the man that is most qualified by far to be president of the United States. You’re having a guy this afternoon that is a great hero of mine, but Mitt Romney is even better than Ken Langone…I think the campaign is going good. I think Governor Romney is really getting the American people to see the real Romney. That is what we have needed all along. I wish his family would expose itself more…I’d like to see Mrs. Romney, I would like to see the boys out and all of that more.”

Tiger’s Robertson: hedge fund managers are scared [BloombergTV]

13 comments (hidden for your protection)

1. Posted by sme | October 26, 2012 at 12:28 PM

"Hi Mitt, it's me…"

2. Posted by Guest | October 26, 2012 at 12:29 PM

"I can't trust a man who doesn't drink, because a man who doesn't drink doesn't trust himself."

3. Posted by Frankenstorm | October 26, 2012 at 12:42 PM

He probably thinks Cloud Atlas is going to be a good movie, too.

4. Posted by guest | October 26, 2012 at 12:53 PM

"I wish his family would expose itself more."

There's a decent joke in there somewhere but I'm too hungover to really look for it.

5. Posted by TobiasFunkeCFA | October 26, 2012 at 12:58 PM

How many O'Douls did you have?

6. Posted by Hobbes | October 26, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Caption: 1) "In the beginning there were two candidates." 2) "Then there was a debate." 3) "And now there's only one candidate."

7. Posted by Phil Falcone | October 26, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Do you think he meant that to apply to the buyside more generally?

8. Posted by guest | October 26, 2012 at 1:36 PM

I wonder if Julian updated Mitt on foreign policy for the debate, as a man who owns an entire corner of New Zealand he is clearly in touch with the pulse of the world stage.

9. Posted by Blindbro | October 26, 2012 at 1:41 PM

wait, there was more tham one ?

10. Posted by Herb Schmertz | October 26, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Why is he referring to Mrs. Romney's breasts as "the boys?"

11. Posted by 2 cubes over | October 26, 2012 at 2:33 PM

also, wanting to "see the boys out and all of that…" was pretty dirty too…

12. Posted by EQ in Dallas | October 26, 2012 at 4:52 PM

He probably thought your shitty joke was funny

13. Posted by Jules | October 27, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Richard Gere's a real hero of mine. Mitt Romney. Mitt Romney would be another person who's a hero. The jobs he's created over the years, I don't really know much about it, but the fact that he's creating them, I respect that.