• 09 Nov 2012 at 12:56 PM

Leon Cooperman Has Nothing To Say About You-Know-Who

“I have extreme problems with my office due to the hurricane and that is where I am focused,” Cooperman wrote in response to a request for comment by Absolute Return about the reelection of Barack Obama, whose rise to power Cooperman previously likened to that of Adolf Hitler and who, by the by, is still yet to send a handwritten thank you note for “Inspired: My Life (So Far) in Poems,” the self-published memoir of Cooperman’s 14 year-old granddaughter. That comes through, maybe then he has something to say about the events of last Tuesday. [AR, earlier]

14 comments (hidden for your protection)

1. Posted by Dr_Rosenrose | November 9, 2012 at 1:01 PM

It's all God's will, bro.
    -Jerry Falwell's corpse

2. Posted by Ham Vest | November 9, 2012 at 1:11 PM

I predicted he would have nothing to say after he said nothing.

-Gartmadamus

3. Posted by Guest | November 9, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Is his office in a Subway tunnel?

4. Posted by Moleperson | November 9, 2012 at 1:56 PM

5. Posted by Guest | November 9, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Fortunately the combover shielded 88 Pine St from the worst of Sandy's wrath…

6. Posted by Guest | November 9, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Leon. Now that is a powerful name. Leon.

7. Posted by Courtney Cooperman | November 9, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Tagg Romney has already asked for a signed copy of my upcoming book: “Next: The Second Generation of Billionaires (and how hard we have it)”. So there’s that.

8. Posted by Courtney Cooperman | November 9, 2012 at 3:01 PM

Well, Tagg Romney has already asked me for a signed copy of my new book "Next: the Second Generation of Billionaires (and how hard we work)". So, there's that.

9. Posted by PermaGuestII | November 9, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Disagree.

-Castile

10. Posted by Above the Rim | November 9, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Thanks

-Shep

11. Posted by J. Penacoli | November 9, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Gerbils and hamsters are not meant to power your tech and power systems!

12. Posted by Richard Gere | November 9, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Exactly !

13. Posted by John W. Henry | November 9, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Retirement

Look into it, you won't regret it.

14. Posted by Guest | November 9, 2012 at 6:08 PM

It's not like Nick. Nick is the name of a guy who you can throw up in the back seat of his car and he doesn't care.