Because he’s had some previous success putting bankers on deadlines for complying with his demands and because he has had it up to here with financial regulators and the companies they supervise, both of which have been dragging their heels since Dodd-Frank was passed, CLSA analyst Mike Mayo appeared on CNBC today to issue a message: The time for thumb twiddling is over. Move your asses, NOW, or he’ll move them for you.

Regulators need to write new financial services rules and banks need to get back to banking, CLSA analyst Mike Mayo told CNBC’s Squawk on the Street. “It’s been two years since Dodd-Frank was passed,” Mayo said. “If you’re the regulators, get these laws written, if you’re the banks, at some point you have to play the ball where it lies. You need to get back to the business of banking.” Mayo said there should be “no more excuses.”

Everyone understand or does he need to enunciate? Yes? Okay: play the ball where it lies, you useless cocksuckers! If it’s in the water, roll your fucking khakis up and do something useful for once in your pathetic fucking lives.

‘No More Excuses’ from Banks or Regulators: Analyst [CNBC]
Related: Mike Mayo Suggests Citi Chair Dick Parsons Be Gone In A Fortnight, Or Else

1. Posted by Guest | November 8, 2012 at 7:24 PM

I got it, I got it.

- A. Cooper

2. Posted by Is appropriate here | November 8, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Ya got that?

3. Posted by Job for Life | November 8, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Fuckin A!

-Dodd-Frank Consultant

4. Posted by Shooter | November 8, 2012 at 8:41 PM

I hit it off Frankenstein's fat foot. Those are the rules.

5. Posted by BBoys | November 9, 2012 at 11:55 AM

I feel like Rufus Thomas, the crown prince of dance
    I'm Mike D, and I'm known for romance
    I'm the crazy baldhead with the part on the side
    And I'm riding down the block, like I'm on a water slide
    Cause it's the type of day I feel like pressing my luck
    Cause I got nothing to lose, cause I don't give a fuck
    See I'm a player, I play
    Don't play to win, I play to show
    Yeah, I am the maestro!

6. Posted by ijlal | April 23, 2013 at 4:09 AM

Nicely presented information in this post, I prefer to read this kind of stuff. The quality of content is fine and the conclusion is fine.

7. Posted by homefurnitureideas | May 6, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Dab at the stain with the wet cloth — from the edges to the center — then blot it with a dry white cloth until the spot disappears. Repeat if necessary.

8. Posted by hdhdg | May 31, 2013 at 3:39 AM

our aim is to provide exceptional real estate service,we make sure every client is completely satisfied. Wether you are bying or selling a home, condominium, or a business in mississauga, Aamir Yaqoob can get the deal done. We are proudly the experts in mississauga real estate