News

Mike Mayo Is Done Waiting For Everyone Around Him To Do Their Jobs

Because he’s had some previous success putting bankers on deadlines for complying with his demands and because he has had it up to here with financial regulators and the companies they supervise, both of which have been dragging their heels since Dodd-Frank was passed, CLSA analyst Mike Mayo appeared on CNBC today to issue a message: The time for thumb twiddling is over. Move your asses, NOW, or he’ll move them for you.

Regulators need to write new financial services rules and banks need to get back to banking, CLSA analyst Mike Mayo told CNBC’s Squawk on the Street. “It’s been two years since Dodd-Frank was passed,” Mayo said. “If you’re the regulators, get these laws written, if you’re the banks, at some point you have to play the ball where it lies. You need to get back to the business of banking.” Mayo said there should be “no more excuses.”

Everyone understand or does he need to enunciate? Yes? Okay: play the ball where it lies, you useless cocksuckers! If it’s in the water, roll your fucking khakis up and do something useful for once in your pathetic fucking lives.

‘No More Excuses’ from Banks or Regulators: Analyst [CNBC]
Related: Mike Mayo Suggests Citi Chair Dick Parsons Be Gone In A Fortnight, Or Else

8 comments

8 Responses to “Mike Mayo Is Done Waiting For Everyone Around Him To Do Their Jobs”

1. Is appropriate here says:

Ya got that?

• BBoys says:

I feel like Rufus Thomas, the crown prince of dance
      I'm Mike D, and I'm known for romance
      I'm the crazy baldhead with the part on the side
      And I'm riding down the block, like I'm on a water slide
      Cause it's the type of day I feel like pressing my luck
      Cause I got nothing to lose, cause I don't give a fuck
      See I'm a player, I play
      Don't play to win, I play to show
      Yeah, I am the maestro!

2. Job for Life says:

Fuckin A!

-Dodd-Frank Consultant

3. Guest says:

I got it, I got it.

– A. Cooper

4. Shooter says:

I hit it off Frankenstein's fat foot. Those are the rules.

5. Dab at the stain with the wet cloth — from the edges to the center — then blot it with a dry white cloth until the spot disappears. Repeat if necessary.

6. hdhdg says:

our aim is to provide exceptional real estate service,we make sure every client is completely satisfied. Wether you are bying or selling a home, condominium, or a business in mississauga, Aamir Yaqoob can get the deal done. We are proudly the experts in mississauga real estate