• 31 Jan 2013 at 6:37 PM

Whose Falcons Are These?

[via Mark Frauenfelder]
We’ve narrowed it down to people who own or have access to a private jet and have been known to appreciate the birds of prey. So it could be Prince Alwaleed, and we want it to be because Team Citi could use a pick-me-up in the form of an impromptu falcon petting zoo day at HQ, but it could also be someone else.  Help us out here.

21 comments (hidden for your protection)

1. Posted by guest | January 31, 2013 at 8:57 PM

Likely the person who took this photo and released it is no longer with us, and has definitely not been rewarded with 600 virgins. More probable that the photographer was hung by his thumbs in a shower with Jerry, and then eaten by a lion.

2. Posted by Captain Pixel MD | January 31, 2013 at 9:58 PM

Photoshop. Those head things look totally fake.

3. Posted by Deleveraging | January 31, 2013 at 10:22 PM

I have no idea who it is. But if I owned my own Boeing 777, I sure as hell would not be sitting on the floor

4. Posted by Doesntsaythat | January 31, 2013 at 10:30 PM

I love Team Clit!

5. Posted by Flying Falcon | February 1, 2013 at 12:35 AM

Think the more appropriate question is whose arabs are these ?

6. Posted by WordsofPrey | February 1, 2013 at 5:05 AM

On a trip to the ME, I'd flown in first, where on the seat bank next to me sat an arab, with another (fully paid) first-class seat for his falcon. His wife,kids, and entourage were back in cattle-class.

7. Posted by sme | February 1, 2013 at 7:29 AM

talk about getting stuck with the middle seat! wah-wah…..

8. Posted by hal | February 1, 2013 at 9:07 AM
  9. Posted by Deleveraging | February 1, 2013 at 9:26 AM

No this belongs to some prince, but not Alwaleed. This equipment is 2nd hand and was repurposed as a private jet with minimal upgrades. On close examination you will see the plane is still tricked out with commercial overhead bins. Your forgiven for the over site; obviously your still flying commercial.

10. Posted by Nay T | February 1, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Good observation…I too feel for the pleebs flying commercial.
    However, I would believe that it is a royal ME party that has access to the local governments air fleet and this aircraft is sometimes used for scheduled flights and sometimes is used for a higher calling.

11. Posted by broseph | February 1, 2013 at 10:03 AM

The service on my last flight out of Dubai was absolutely fowl.

12. Posted by DB IT Hamster | February 1, 2013 at 10:40 AM

This picture gave me nightmares.

13. Posted by guest | February 1, 2013 at 10:43 AM

Those birds know how to fly

14. Posted by Matthew Lesko | February 1, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Al-Qaeda's latest response to US drone technology

15. Posted by MadLibs | February 1, 2013 at 11:20 AM

"Your ________ forgiven for the over site; obviously your __________ still flying commercial."

16. Posted by Mohammed L. Jackson | February 1, 2013 at 11:49 AM

I have had it with these motherfucking falcons on this this motherfucking plane.

17. Posted by Tippi Hedren | February 1, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Agreed

18. Posted by guest | January 31, 2013 at 11:10 PM

Who is Hank Paulson for $500

19. Posted by spiderbro | February 1, 2013 at 3:43 PM

A buddy of mine was on the same plane as Paulson leaving O'Hare last week. They were both in coach.

20. Posted by mpickens | February 1, 2013 at 5:24 PM

they playing Spades ?

21. Posted by Guest | February 9, 2013 at 4:19 PM

What we learned from Deleveraging's usage: "obviously your still flying commercial."

"Still." As in, he once did, too. Poor fucker.