Write-Offs

Write-Offs: 01.14.13

$$$ Dell Said to Be in Buyout Talks With Private-Equity Firms [Bloomberg]

$$$ Herbalife Rises to Highest Price Since Ackman Pyramid Allegation [Bloomberg]

$$$ Guy prefers startups to banking [Pando Daily]

$$$ Obama Said to Consider Morgan Stanley’s Porat at Treasury [Bloomberg]

$$$ Nudists Seek Corporate Sponsor Looking for Greater Exposure [WSJ]

$$$ A multi family office is looking for a senior private banker to cover LatAm markets or US onshore clients from Miami [DBCC]

$$$ Skowron Fights Bank

$$$ “Bank robbers have made off with an unknown amount of loot after digging a 100-foot tunnel into a Berlin bank from a nearby parking garage. To get into the building, they broke through two concrete walls. Police have no leads.” [Der Spiegel]

$$$ The Wall Street Journal Has Bedbugs [DI]

$$$ Holy Crap, These Dogs Interrupting A Soccer Match Are Adorable [Deadspin]

43 comments

43 Responses to “Write-Offs: 01.14.13”

1. guerst says:

Is that Shazar?

2. .Bo says:

Pando Daily ripped Matt's Ask A Banker series stock photo.

3. Bess' Uncle says:

Dude looks cold

4. Einhorn's my boy says:

HLF +45%, JCP -10%…….Billy AckAck not off to such a great start this year.

5. Quant me maybe says:

If this nudism thing catches on, how long until your Bloomberg terminal gets the new highly popular biometric scanner whose instruction manual says "insert member here for verification".

6. sohbet says:

ortant ways unknowable: you could list what the stuff was, if you had a big enough piece of paper, but it was hard to get a handle on what it wo

7. You see, there are deals, but not "ofertones". Known phenomenon for the second time, vote-buying that at all who must demonize, make it clear-spending and stay him these cars, we put them and ask them pretty reasonably priced with finance option so that he would be benefit and we go home with our vehicle, secure and happy.

8. oyment to talk to your publish. It is well-articulated, razor-sharp, along with goal. What beneficial instruction you may have learned that you put onto this kind of release. Searching to

9. sohbet says:

10. Ahli Kompi says:

Or you could always use your secretary's ass as a biometric device

11. keep post, good information.

12. Like #8 post… just like hollywood movie

13. Click here says:

I am impressed by the quality of information on this website. There are a lot of good resources here.

14. Your knowledge of this subject comes through clearly in this article. I love to read this kind of articles, I hope you will update it. I always wait for your updated posts. it is the reason I often visit hereTips Cara Agar Cepat Hamil

15. Your knowledge of this subject comes through clearly in this article. I love to read this kind of articles, I hope you will update it. I always wait for your updated posts. it is the reason I often visit hereTips Cara Agar Cepat Hamil

16. Your knowledge of this subject comes through clearly in this article. I love to read this kind of articles, I hope you will update it. I always wait for your updated posts. it is the reason I often visit hereTips Cara Agar Cepat Hamil

17. why you not use the cloth, what happend to you, see more sexy body like me?

18. that just just got fired so he broke and dont hav anything to wear :D kaos bola murah

19. I can say always be happy… .

20. Ahman says:

nice article. :)

21. Thanks for information

22. Thanks & Nice sharing because this very help full for me & My seo Team.

23. kta dbs says: