• 21 Feb 2013 at 3:07 PM

Dan Loeb’s High School Yearbook Can Be Yours

For anyone working on a giant photo mosaic of George Soros’ face, made out of the senior year pictures of hedge fund managers and various other Wall Street execs, today’s your lucky day. [eBay]

1. Posted by Pen15 Club | February 21, 2013 at 3:17 PM

In my day the principal was the meanest son of a bitch God ever put on one leg, he'd lean on a desk with both hands and swing his leg at you, then when you were standing there shocked the one legged man would kick you he'd bite you.

2. Posted by guest | February 21, 2013 at 3:17 PM

what…?

3. Posted by jake | February 21, 2013 at 3:28 PM

Google tells me that it is a quote from King of the Hill. My brain tells me it was a stupid comment.

4. Posted by Guest | February 21, 2013 at 3:36 PM

I tie a rope around my penis and jump from a tree

5. Posted by Guesti | February 21, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Surprised:
    - Someone who watches Kind of the Hill reads DB

Not Surprised:
    - Someone who watches King of the Hill actually thought posting that quote here would be funny

6. Posted by Kenny Powers | February 21, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Now I know he's not a natural beauty, but I think with the right clothes and the right look, he could be very striking.

7. Posted by Slush Fund Manager | February 21, 2013 at 3:50 PM

I think this merits dipping into the Dealbreaker slush fund to be purchased as a prize in an upcoming FEC.

8. Posted by The Times | February 21, 2013 at 3:59 PM

I remember when my dad was in Vietnam in '65, and we were staying at my maternal grandparent's farm. I didn't like farm chores, so I got ahold of my principal — they sent someone out ot investigage. My a.s.s was sore for a week.

9. Posted by Guest | February 21, 2013 at 4:04 PM

When I was 9 I stole a pack of bubble gum. When my principal figured it out, he marched my butt back to the store and to the manager's office. The manager and the principal gave a little wink to each other and he proceeded to talk to me in his office. I never stole again. I now work at Honda and make more money than them! but that's not the point. The point is that today's parents want to be friends with their kids and NOT offer parental guidance.

10. Posted by E. Texas Gas Trader | February 21, 2013 at 4:49 PM

You can't see his "Senior Quote" underneath his picture. Under my senior picture was my senior quote stating, "If the Red River is flowing, take the dirt road home…"

11. Posted by VonSloneker | February 21, 2013 at 5:14 PM

Cute kid

- Mike Damone, Fast Times Quant

12. Posted by Incitatus | February 21, 2013 at 5:25 PM

I love the all-caps plea in Mardi Gras colored letters at the bottom of the eBay listing:

"PLEASE DO NOT DRINK AND BID"

13. Posted by nick u. | February 21, 2013 at 5:36 PM