David Einhorn Sees A Lot Of His Nana In Apple

“It is kind of like my grandma Roz. She wanted to hoard money. She would not leave me a message on my answering machine because she did not want to be charged for a phone call. It is really hard to convince somebody with that mindset to change what they’re doing. We have come up with what we think is a win-win situation for Apple where Apple gets to keep its war chest, they get to keep the money, they get to have it for bad times, for growth, for acquisitions.”[Bloomberg TV, earlier]

1. Posted by Matt's Grandma | February 7, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Aww, isn't that sweet, I wish more grandsons would compare their grandmothers to generally well run companies when discussing their governance and capital allocation plans.

2. Posted by InfiniteGuest | February 7, 2013 at 5:16 PM

That's just cold-blooded, suing your grandma.

3. Posted by Gaspo Unchained | February 7, 2013 at 5:17 PM

I see a lot of Jesus in my grilled cheese, doesn't mean I'm not gunna fuck it!

4. Posted by Im_a_Dude | February 7, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Get Gramma an iphone so she can facetime and not have to worry about spending her hard earned retirement on calling the lousy grandson who wont call her.

5. Posted by VonSloneker | February 7, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Bubbee I have come up with what I think is a win-win situation for you, where you get to keep grandpa's pension, for bad times, for medicine, for hip replacements AND stake your beloved grandson in a no limit Texas Hold'em tournament in Vegas next weekend.

- Twentysomething Year Old Einhorn

6. Posted by spiderbro | February 7, 2013 at 5:50 PM

I bet Shazar doesn't leave messages either.

7. Posted by Christian Guest | February 7, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Worst comment in the last 6 months.

Die, heathen

8. Posted by TheMayor | February 8, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Anyone else thing Einhorn looks like DJ Qualls?

[youtube Pz3SOdEw0LY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz3SOdEw0LY youtube]

9. Posted by Guestido | February 8, 2013 at 4:26 PM

No, but he definitely sounds like him

10. Posted by Friv 2 | May 5, 2014 at 6:30 AM

Like to pages, thank to sharing.