- 13 Sep 2013 at 1:27 PM
Just kidding. It’s the usual suspects.
China has granted six foreign hedge fund management companies quotas to raise yuan in China and invest it abroad, the 21st Century Business Herald reported, citing an unidentified source with knowledge of the decision.
The quota opens up the world’s second-largest economy for the first time to the $2 trillion-plus global hedge fund industry, potentially helping foreign funds raise billion of dollars from Chinese institutional investors for investment abroad….
The firms include the Man Group Plc, Winton Capital Management, Oak Tree, Citadel, Och-Ziff Capital Management Group LLC and Canyon Partners, the report said. Each fund has been granted a $50 million individual quota.
- China Gambles On Plucky Hedge Fund Startups For Foreign Firm Program September 13, 2013
- No. 2 At Noted Boiler Room Will Give You Sex With 'A Zillion Women' But Draws The Line At Male-Male-Female Threesomes December 10, 2013
- The 2013 Dealbreaker Holiday Gift Guide December 10, 2013
- No.2 At Noted Boiler Room Not Just A Lowlife On The Job December 10, 2013
- Are You A First-Year Analyst But Want To Look Like You're Punching Above Your Weight? December 9, 2013
- Madoff Investment Securities Negotiating Tactic: Make Completely Ridiculous Compensation Request, Get Substantial Raise And Bonus Instead December 10, 2013
- Guy Who Worked In Notorious Boiler Room Where He Was Urged By Boss To Slit His Throat Has Already Fandangoed His Tickets To The Movie December 9, 2013
- Opening Bell: 12.11.13 December 11, 2013
- Mike Steinberg Not Afraid To Make A Grown Man [Who May Or May Not Have Been Feeding Him Inside Info] Cry December 10, 2013
- Write-Offs: 12.10.13 December 10, 2013
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com